It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
can anyone translate this from binary? i've tried but its just jibberish and i think it must be something interesting!

000000001011111111111111111101111111111111111110100100000000000000000000000010101000000000000000000000000000000000001001000000000000000000000000000001 0011110000000000000000000001111111111111111111100000000000000000001111111.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

here's carrot(s):
home2.paulschou.net...
www.traaad.org...

edit on 23-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I googled that address yesterday and it comes up with a street view of what looks like a boarded up house to me...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Hi! They (either the moderators @ 8-3-11.info or the person that took the picture) named it cles.png. We know that it says vehicles, but since we are looking at all possible clues left in the pictures, it was worth a shot.

I do like the connection another member made about the belle cles. On that note: www.bellecle.com...

I'm pretty certain it's not related, but hey...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

WOW that is an amazing interpretation and I'm surprised no one brought it up (and if they did I'm surprised I missed it) - I need to read it again

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hello again all, took a break from yesterday to actually pay attention to my family.

Have the dates in picture 16 and 18 (on the photo flyers) always been 3-8-11 and not 8-3-11? I can't remember.

If discussed, ignore and sorry for the trouble. I'll delete if covered.

Images of belle

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

so do these characters look like our doodle at all?
¿ÿ÷ÿþ�
� ðÿø

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
OMG people I think I am seriously on to something completely far and away from what I have been thinking. I am really sorry I cannot put it all down in a post right now but my family is requesting my attention. I think that I should get away from this for a while and try to digest where my last hour or so of research has led me. I promise to get back to this and put it all down. Maybe my devotion has led me to be confused but I don't know. What I am on to is really tying things together. There are still loose ends but I just have a hunch. Righ now I'm going to go with the kids and jump into the pond and swim for a while to try to beat the 96 degree heat. I hope somebody gets the same idea as me and gets it down on this site before I get back so we can talk about it from multiple perspectives. I am probably sleep deprived, alchohol swayed and zealously blinded but it feels right.
Until later.....Peace!

link   
You know, tomorrow I may head out to HipsterLand (Williamsburg, Brooklyn) to see if I find Belle anywhere....There is a good possibility this whole thing originates from here.

edit on 23-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Forevever
I have submitted a LOT of questions - they haven't answered any, and have only answered 5 questions since mine were submitted

I was just replying to a U2U and it occurred to me that the Non Human member of the group, "Sam"

IS the guy in the middle here
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56fe7b2a3644.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d25df2e9cb7.png[/atsimg]
edit on 23-7-2011 by Forevever because: 2nd image

you are absolutely correct the crash test dummy IS same. check it out: inventors.about.com... - the name of the very first crash test dummy ever was Sierra Sam. and check out the name of the lady who wrote the article.
that part may be coincidence, but the non human member Sam is definitely the dummy. i am convinced. (sorry of someone has posted this already, i am in the middle of catching up from where i left off last night - maybe i should read these backwards instead of forwards.)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by potential_problem

so do these characters look like our doodle at all?
¿ÿ÷ÿþ�
� ðÿø

�¿ÿ÷ÿþ���
���� ���ðÿø

exactly what i get, it doesnt make sence, therefore it must mean something important, maybe its the key, maybe they posted that question because they knew nobody else would understand anyway?
edit on 23-7-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

There seem to be a lot of arrows in all of the stuff we are going through. The Clues.png has an up arrow. Alphekka.png has an arrow. Hiel.png has an up arrow. Some of the symbols in their replies could be an arrow. (The pyramid) An umbrella looks like an arrow.

Also, why is Heil spelled Hiel? And Oreo spelled Oero?

Could be something, or not.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by momeees

I agree momees - I think this was something they were planning in March, but got distracted by the Japan thing, I don't know... or it just didn't get enough attention then?

I swear I remember seeing it before, and others have said it looks familiar to them as well

I did an ATS search for 3-8-11, some interesting things on that day like a HAARP signal noted, and it was the first time Hawass resigned.... could be anything
I didnt see a specific reference to this but I didn't look very hard
edit on 23-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What i find really strange about this picture 8-3-11.info...

Is that the file name is Oero (Oreo) and the camera is centered on the orea sign? naturally if you take a photo of something you center the camera on it, almost seems as if Oreo is some kind of hint?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pivilu

Hi! They (either the moderators @ 8-3-11.info or the person that took the picture) named it cles.png. We know that it says vehicles, but since we are looking at all possible clues left in the pictures, it was worth a shot.

I do like the connection another member made about the belle cles. On that note: www.bellecle.com...

OK, now I'm REALLY confused...lol

I'm not the one who commented on that picture

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by pivilu

OK, now I'm REALLY confused...lol

I'm not the one who commented on that picture

its confusing when you quote a reply, they were actually addressing Pivilu

happens all the time

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

adolf hitler?
God no.

does that kill all our holocaust theories?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by momeees

I agree momees - I think this was something they were planning in March, but got distracted by the Japan thing, I don't know... or it just didn't get enough attention then?

I swear I remember seeing it before, and others have said it looks familiar to them as well

I did an ATS search for 3-8-11, some interesting things on that day like a HAARP signal noted, and it was the first time Hawass resigned.... could be anything
I didnt see a specific reference to this but I didn't look very hard
edit on 23-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

I'm thinking that those two pictures have the dates reversed on the flyers for a reason. I can't post them here from my iPad. There has to be a REASON they posted those two anomalies on the sightings page. I feel it.

I'm sure they have plenty of sightings pics. Why put up two with wrong dates? I'm going to look at those two images more closely now.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
For some reason the drawing reminds me of one the contraptions you would see at burning man. I'm going to go and have a peek at some of their art projects.... it comes up the end of the month...

Face Forward by Christian Ristow Carson, NM Face Forward is a super-sized human face in which each of the major muscles and facial functions responsible for the creation of expression is individually controllable from a simple control station. These stations are arranged in an arc around the face, approximately 30 feet from it. Groups of people may assume control of the face, and attempt to make it laugh, smile, or make other recognizable expressions. The possibilities are endless!

Link
edit on 23-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c38e68468d3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 23-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

I live in Houston, and I was just thinking today that I have not seen one of the flyers anywhere. I haven't been down to Kemah in awhile, but I was down in clear lake a couple of times this week. Has anyone else actually seen these things in real life?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Belle clé > Lebendige Kraft > Oero > Oreo > Kraft > Lebendige Kraft > Belle clé

just joining the dots together, i dunno.

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join