It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

More good points from you, too.

I was thinking more along the lines that because it was a retraction, they wanted to garner as much attention as possible before coming out with it. We all know that, for instance, if a newspaper were to print a retraction, it is on page 43F in the want ads or something so ridiculous it is usually not seen. You have to really go looking for it.

I think it explains why they were surprised to have such a large response, and were happy with it. If it continues to grow at such a viral pace, perhaps they will be assured the retraction will be seen by many more people than they had hoped or expected.

The other part of waiting for that date is, they must wait for a specific event to happen on or before August 2, 2011. Something has to happen, FIRST, *then* they can move forward.

I think that's a huge clue, but it is anyones' guess what.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall

I agree that is real creepy, and so is this part!

Rasalhague is the brightest star, among a small cluster, in the constellation Ophiuchus. It burns about 25 times brighter than our Sun and has a mass that is 4 times greater. The star has recently run out of internal hydrogen fuel and now is in the beginning stages of dying.

With all the talk about our sun, and speculation on its behavior? Things that make you go Brrrr!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

I agree that is real creepy, and so is this part!

Rasalhague is the brightest star, among a small cluster, in the constellation Ophiuchus. It burns about 25 times brighter than our Sun and has a mass that is 4 times greater. The star has recently run out of internal hydrogen fuel and now is in the beginning stages of dying.

With all the talk about our sun, and speculation on its behavior? Things that make you go Brrrr!

I hate being cold

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Just found this-
it has different info regarding the website details:

I tried calling....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by highpriestess
i am about ready to call and have my niece go knock on that door. lol. she works at the starbucks right down the road from where this house is located. but what if it is some maniac... i wouldnt want to put her in harms way...

ohhhh at least get her take a few snapshots for us !!!

If I may give an opinion...

Seems that early on, some misinformation may have happened because of some confusion about 8-3-11 and 3-8-11. Based on that, someone did a whois somewhere and came up with something related to 3-8-11 and I believe that is where that whois info/home addy/telephone number came from. If that is true, they are targetting the wrong person for confrontation.

The real whois information for 8-3-11.info is godaddy domain and DNS registrant, and nothing more. The owner/registrants real identity is private, and as far as I can tell, has been since they opened the page.

I would simply not encourage any confrontation, phoning, or anything that could be perceived as harrassment.

Just my .02 cents.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

LOL Ironically that is the whois I was referring to. When I saw that somewhere else it was "3-8-11.info"

If that's true, that was made private after they were discovered then.

I will look and see if I can find that original whois I saw yesterday.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I just found that link this morning at:

bbs.clutchfans.net...

It's the last post on this page, click on "SHOW SPOILER"

I had seen the godaddy info before, but it didn't have that email and/or phone number associated with it.
???
I'm not gonna harass them or anything lol (and don't condone it either)
but figured I'd at least try once.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LouBelle
I was also wondering where the sketches with the code came from?? I don't see them on the 8-3-11 site. Were they there and then taken down? They do reference having their own alphabet (with 38 symbols and no english numerals) and their own grammar.

I am beginning to think this is a type of social / internet experiment, so I am curious as to the outcome.
But the part of me that thrives on conspiracies and puzzles says this:

I am drawn by the Casseopia refrence. It could be as simple as there are 5 Stars in the Casseopia "W" and there are 5 of the 8-3-11 associates, or, it could be a reference to their use of astronomy...

Yes, Mr. LouBELLE!!! Ah! Ha! YOU are 18,000 aren't you?!!! You've been giving us hints right here on ATS in your posts, trying to lead us in the right direction! Ah! Ha! Mr. LouBELLE!!! I got you figured out!

edit on 7/23/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg

I just found that link this morning at:

bbs.clutchfans.net...

It's the last post on this page, click on "SHOW SPOILER"

I had seen the godaddy info before, but it didn't have that email and/or phone number associated with it.
???
I'm not gonna harass them or anything lol (and don't condone it either)
but figured I'd at least try once.

Ha! Chances are somebody has already been harassing them. I'm sure there's quite a few digging into this.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I think you are right about that. I think they setup their domain not thinking about needing it private. Then when people started showing up at their home, they switched it.

All that leads me to believe we are mainly dealing with kids/young adults.

I saw a page back (and maybe this page) where you and Forevever discussed the "retraction". I'm hung on that too.
Maybe the "retraction" is there is nothing to this. I have seen images or pages labeled "help her", then in their Q & A they stated they are not helping anyone.

OiO

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

good point and jives with the sociology experiment
if the overall question of that experiment is "How fast will this spread"

I'm doing a full recap because of the insane amount of info - I think its helpful for new joiners to have it all in one place

oops, nevermind, Jack found this (I forgot about it)

Originally posted by jacktorrance
but I did find the following two Q&A..
could it be possible to push the date a little sooner. A little over a month is a little long dont you think

Absolutely not.

edit on 23-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Holy frijole batman!
I just saw this pic/reference from page 89 of this thread...
WAGNER reference again!
New Pictures Show Hitler as You've Never Seen Him Before

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
After reading this entire thread...
here are some things that I've found that may (or may not) be relevant/important, that I have yet to see mentioned.
Firstly,
I think there is definitely something to the theory that 3-8-11 has to do with the passages in 1 Samuel 3:8.
That being said, I don't think the intent is specifically religious- but philosophical/socio-political.

One of the first things I did when I heard about this was a google search for "belle m"
And one of the more prevalent results that came up had to do with "Belle M Wagner" and the book she scribed called "Within the Temple of Isis"
Unfortunately, I have not been able to find out much more about this woman other than her connection with the Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor (a masonic/illuminati occult):

WIKI for Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor

Within the Temple of Isis

More Info About the Brotherhood

While searching for information regarding the Egyptian goddess Isis, I came across this interesting thread on Godlikeproductions:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Like I noted before, these are just ideas I'm throwing out there that may have everything, or absolutely nothing to do with this- just a different perspective on all this...

I haven't seen anyone refer to this blog either,
Terribly Good Stuff

He's got some interesting info.
Including this (supposedly someone went to the Houston address associated with the 8-3-11 site...):
terriblygoodstuff.blogspot.com...

Happy hunting kiddos

PEACE AND L

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
as soon as we hit page 137 I'll hit my "post" button

no pressure to post because I don't want to end up halfway down the page
just saying its ready ♥

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I happen to be from the zip code 77062 and so this made me very interested, it is Clear Lake City, Houston.

Dehmer Enterprises, Inc. has a location in Houston, TX. Active officers include Rita I’ Dehmer.

A.K.A.: Dehmer Enterprises, Inc.;
Filings: Domestic For-Profit Corporation (TX - Inactive)
Source: Texas Secretary of State last refreshed Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Here is her website

The above is from the flowertree address. I think thats a false flag for sure, a real estate agent? really? I would leave her alone she is probably at wits end with people hounding her from this being all over the internet. I only provided it because it is public info and we should try looking for answers elsewhere.

Is anyone making some progress?

link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

LOL Ironically that is the whois I was referring to. When I saw that somewhere else it was "3-8-11.info"

If that's true, that was made private after they were discovered then.

I will look and see if I can find that original whois I saw yesterday.

Well there is only one pic in the Sightings page that are on the original sight that has 3*8*11 instead of 8*3*11.
Clue?
Sightings page

edit on 23-7-2011 by Numb2itall because: sleepy

link   
The 8th of March 2011 has passed...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

I think we've made TONS of progress
just no definitive answers

the problem is we can correlate so much by taking one detail and doing insane numbers of searches

the trick is to connect them all I guess

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I actually mention that somewhere else
I SWEAR I remember seeing this back in March but it didn't go anywhere, and I can't find a source now

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This all are probably some viral for protecting children, against child abuse etc. It seems too obvious to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

I think that would be a great thing
but as Domo (and others) have pointed out - if the intention was to go viral - they didn't do a great job of it

while there are many sites working on this now - I believe it was ATS that made it blow up as big as it has - but thats just my opinion of whats obvious ♥

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join