It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here my two cents:

www.youtube.com...

* 8.3.11 / 13.3.11 *

Might be a warning of HAARP.

edit on 20-7-2011 by NintuZYLO because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by digitalf

I get a blank page with an empty rectangular box on the top. I do get the audio though.
Hmm.

link   
reply to post by Domo1

Hey when I was listening to audio on the homepage of their site I could of sworn I heard the lady say Achtung!!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by p4rs3C
spooky!!

theconetproject.com...

ok forgive me but
WTF!!!!!!

These guys keep changing the sound on the main page every few minutes and on www.formspring.me... They answer:

Q: Why do the audio tracks change every time I refresh the website?
A: Because maybe there are more groups studying these tracks, so if they go into the site they will recognize

btw this was 5 mins ago....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

I'm almost certain that she does. Using the same audio. I believe if you listen to one of the audio tracks long enough it will change to something else too.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hope this hasn't come up already but i was intrigued by the "top down" when highlighting.

After bringing up a load of "your lost" redirect pages i noticed just typing the URL as 8-3-11.info... Brings up an image of a basic alphabet on a grid background that im yet to see anywhere else, but doesn't seem particularly significant.

8-3-11.info... loads another number station recording. I thought i was pretty familiar with number stations but i cant remember hearing the theme tune in this one. Its in german though, reminds me of Swedish rhapsody.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
One of the questions on formspring was if the hair line on the right (receeding somewhat) was significant, looking at the picture, there are two parts in the hair, one in the middle and one on the side. So it is definately a meshing of two images (at least)

I asked some questions but havent got answers yet. One of the Q's I asked was if the pic was a composite of more than one image and if any of those where male. Maybe a twin brother?
He (175,000) already said on the Formspring that it's a photoshop of two pictures of the same person. One when she was six.

I am also curious about "Sam" and one of their group not being human. I think Sam is a bot, like "alicebot" (google it if you haven't heard of it) So I asked if Sam was a bot. I also asked if they believed in the Hopi prophecy as that was mentioned somewhere
Sam is just the guy running one of the Facebook Fan pages that the 8•3•11 group approves, by both their admissions Sam has noting at all to do with the 8•3•11 group itself.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by p4rs3C

they posted answers formspring 5 minutes ago? I wonder why I cant see it?
last one I see is the birthday 11/11

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
8+3=11 & 11 Enlightenment? 11.11 Something for November? Viral it could be but loving it

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I see the same thing!
Does anyone have a screen grab of the umbrella thing.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Originally posted by dethduck
He (175,000) already said on the Formspring that it's a photoshop of two pictures of the same person. One when she was six.

added that to the quick update, good thing to note ♥

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Following up my previous post regarding morse code in the topdown.mp3 file; I've obtained the original file (4 note rising scale, disc 1 track 17), and the morse code is there too so it's likely not something specifically linked to the site, but it'd be interesting to know what the message was none-the-less!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

spooky!!

theconetproject.com...

ok forgive me but
WTF!!!!!!

These guys keep changing the sound on the main page every few minutes and on www.formspring.me... They answer:

Q: Why do the audio tracks change every time I refresh the website?
A: Because maybe there are more groups studying these tracks, so if they go into the site they will recognize

btw this was 5 mins ago....

Ive been following this thread the whole day and now im getting confused. So if this Conet Project and that 8-3-11 different, why are the similarities the same (double faced picture, answering questions about Belle, etc) ?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Don't know if this means anything, but the "cork tree" thing caught my eye, so I ran it through yahoo search and came upon a blog written by a lady who happens to be Mormon. It is called the cork tree

I do believe (please someone correct me if I am wrong about this) that Mormons abstain from both cigarettes and caffeine...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
OMG IS THAT ERIN? Don't do that creepy stuff man it ain't right. I get the whole rocket ship thing and it aint funny man. I swear to god man that stuff is seriously not funny and man it looks like what I could see her looking like a child. Where is she?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

this prompted me to submit another question
"Does 8311 have something to do with religion? religious enlightenment? tell me its not the rapture..."

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think the "Don't throw stones" reference is a HUGE clue. The woman in the story is presumed guilty, but she is simply forgiven by J of N because her accusers were guilty of unstated things also. Is this group representing a segment of the population that is being "accused" of something, and advocating thier acceptance/ forgiveness?

link   
big ben.
now this is starting to make a bit more sense.
statue of liberty and big ben. big ben has 4 faces.

link   

Originally posted by Achernar
OMG IS THAT ERIN? Don't do that creepy stuff man it ain't right. I get the whole rocket ship thing and it aint funny man. I swear to god man that stuff is seriously not funny and man it looks like what I could see her looking like a child. Where is she?

Not following what your dropping, repeat please or educate me....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

My guess is the conetproject one is a copy cat, which apparently was only created withing the last 6 to 12 hours (going by the formsprings page first post) likely just to capitolize on the rising interest in the 3•8•11 site.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join