It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I started opening this page and turned it off really really really fast, NEVER TRYING AGAIN. Nope. To unsettling for my tastes.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Some people seem to think this is some sort of interactive art thing. Link

It's really starting to irritate me. ARG, HOAX, Viral campaign, college paper, women's rights? ARGHHHHH!!!

Ok guys. I see that the art piece is made to imitate a stoning. I can't believe no one has brought this up yet but when I first saw this thread "8-3-11" rang a bell with me. First off, I am not religious (anymore) The first thing that popped up in my head was John 8: 3-11...

3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

So I'm thinking it's a religious thing. Sorry if this theory has been posted before.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
One of the questions on formspring was if the hair line on the right (receeding somewhat) was significant, looking at the picture, there are two parts in the hair, one in the middle and one on the side. So it is definately a meshing of two images (at least)

I asked some questions but havent got answers yet. One of the Q's I asked was if the pic was a composite of more than one image and if any of those where male. Maybe a twin brother?

I am also curious about "Sam" and one of their group not being human. I think Sam is a bot, like "alicebot" (google it if you haven't heard of it) So I asked if Sam was a bot. I also asked if they believed in the Hopi prophecy as that was mentioned somewhere.

Guys. Ask questions. Anything you can think of! Lol. BTW it does limit the amount of Q's you can ask at one time.

Back to reading.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hopeisasound
reply to post by Kellter

well yeah, it's 8.3.11 but that's what i'm saying, when you put it into Morse Code, what does that translate to? gotta find a military buddy, lol.

ohhhh (man this thread is going fast now)
way to think outside the box!!! - but it came up as nothing

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Glad to know there aren't any die hard music fans here.

This has nothing to do with the economy or conspiracy theories.

Let this thread die, pweaze?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
For what it's worth, the images with the posters in them (at least the few I have viewed) appear to have the girl's picture, web address and logo edited in. I'm guessing viral marketing, but you never know.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Haven't read much of the thread, but it appears the pictures on the "sightings" page of the website are all bunk. The web address on the random flyers don't check out and also, there's no phone numbers or addresses on them. So, that leads me to believe this is viral marketing for a planned release.

link   
reply to post by Sliick

Yep, that was my conclusion a couple posts back.

link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

You think this is all some sort of viral marketing for The Conet Project?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I dont want to say these are honest people
but they did say that it has nothing to do with making money

eta: can I be weird and notice all the 11's on my left under my avatar, on the 11th page of this thread

edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
add liberty bell? back to statue of liberty.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I really dont understand what all this is...but doesnt it look like her hair is parted in the middle and then on the right side like 2 different pictures? maybe someone already noticed...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
has anyone looked into the headers of the mp3's yet ?
my browser keeps crashing with a mime header error yet never had problems with audio playing in the browser before. In fact the unofficial mirror ( theconetproject.com ) mp3's work fine for me.
All very odd ...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The first thing that pops up on my mind when i see 8.3.11 is the tsunami/earthquake catastrophe that happend recently on 13-3-11.

edit on 20-7-2011 by NintuZYLO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
the umbrella symbol has changed. it is now a sun? well on the first page anyways, may have always been im late as usual!
edit on 20-7-2011 by rushunt because: mistaken

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

That has been brought up a number of times. I know it's hard to read the whole thread though. It seems that passage may have a lot to do with this. There have been a number of questions on the formspring about stoning.

Example is someone asked what they would call him if he threw a stone

They answered Liar

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You're not the first one to think of that.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yes, and Can a baby throw a stone?
Answer: I doubt he would be strong enough

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Quick Recap - John 8: 3-11 was mentioned on page 3 post by DamaSan
and page 10 post by Cuervo
Pictures of both the boy and girl are on page 9, top of page 10

What we know from the formspring Q & A
8/15 is Jake's birthday
They like the constellation Cassiopeia
They use the Gregorian calendar
They are not terrorists
They have a female member and a member in South Africa
Oh yeah and they don't drink coffee or smoke

thanks to this post by harlot7

oh and they claim this is not related to money in any way
and they have no idea who sam is.... even though sam is listed in the site info on page 3 by DesertedIsland
edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: minor touchup

sorry if I missed anyone ♥
edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: couldn't quote every post

oh must thank David291's post on page 7 for originally finding the boy pic
edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: ♥

another important piece from dethduck
He (175,000) already said on the Formspring that it's a photoshop of two pictures of the same person. One when she was six.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: add to update

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

still showing an umbrella for me @ 8-3-11.info...
although one of the posts on the formspring questions asked if the image was dependant on your location ... creepy.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join