It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Man/Woman...Do we even want to go there...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Greetings and Peace be with ONE and ALL:

Just came across this article, and well once I saw the image highlighted in the article it was over:

photoblog.msnbc.msn.com...

Science and Metaphysics get ever closer!

For those not familiar it involves "Sacred Geometry".

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 20-7-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Just the mind making patterns out of everything we see to make association a bit easier. Like the images though

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU
For those not familiar

Uh uh...that's me, that's me. Not familiar with any of this stuff but I wanted to say that picture is absolutly amazing.

The only thing that came to mind was the resemblance with that string descibed in a book I once read about string theory......??

Cool find

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I especially had a good laugh about the last 'part;

There's another mystery as well: The center of the twisted ring does not correspond with the actual center of our galaxy, a supermassive black hole known as Sagittarius A*. Noriega-Crespo said it's not clear why the centers don't match up.

As if the gravimetrical forces of a black hole are constant. Offcourse they aren't! A supermassive black hole depends on fluctuating gravimetrical mass interfering with the regular space/time frame thus nullifing the space-time continuum. Dispite that it is still dependable upon the graviemtrical mass which is being worked like need dough under the strain of the incoming energy of other celestrial bodies sucked up by the black hole.
Under a flucating and pulsing gravimetrical mass of a black hole the sucktionpower is not stabile either causing matter just outside the event horizon of a black hole to be strained by friction and thus not having an eliptical spin but more of a wobbly spin simular to that of a hula-hoop. and since it's a three-dimensional disturbance as opposed to a two dimensional disturbance the 'ring' that is out galaxy is not completely flat horizontal either since the gravimetrical disturbances are not equal acros the whole field of the black hole.

Sjeez, one would expect MSN to have a littlebit more than kindergarden physics in store for it's readers. Regardless upon the subject on hand. The mind is rigged to identify with the familiar since it needs to recognise danger and reward (predators and foor or resources). if anything the Rorschach test should pointt out that our mind does.

new topics

top topics

join