It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment #4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I would like to conduct one more experiment in Remote Viewing ,and unlike the 3 previous this TRV will include an event or timeline Target. In the other three i assinged Coordinates to various pictures and gave feed back at a pre-determined time. This experiment will be the same as the last but will feature an event and timeline that viewers will try to tap into, and describe what, where, and when the target is. I will also post one target that is picture bassed so people will be able to try both kinds of Remote Viewing.
(Just for fun no pressure)
There were many people last time out that thought they did not have talent in this area, and were supprized at the bits and pieces of the target that they came up with. So you dont have to be an expert to try this.If i can get about 5 or 6 people i will set it up for sunday and have a feed back time of tuesday. Please reply if your game for this.

P.S Worldwatcher has agreed to be second monitor for this run if there are enough people willing to try..Thanks Worldwatcher!!
Parker

[edit on 14-8-2004 by parker]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
what time sunday? i'll try to be here, but no promises, too much going on b4 school starts.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yes, let us know what time on Sunday. If it is early in the morning, I could participate.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Note to Estrella and other people, because we are using fixed coordinates the targets can be viewed by people anytime between Sunday and Tuesday so dont worry about being right on time Sunday it isn't necessary. I still am not sure if there will be enough people participating to go ahead anyway.
Paker

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think it is safe to say that Parkers experiments have a successful response. So I say just go ahead and conduct and we will respond!

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Link To FAQ Section for RV

I have asked for the help of WorldWatcher for this Timeline/Event experiment ,and she will be the second beacon/monitor for this run.

Target #1 Is a traditional remote viewing target.
Its Coordinates are 1737 8046

Target #2 Is the Timeline/Event Target, it is posed in the form of a question written on a plain sheet of printer paper.
Its Coordinates are 2497 0064

For those of you that would like to try this but are unsure as to how.I have inserted a link to a web site that will help it has a very good FAQ section.
Good luck and remember there is no pressure,if you would like to post your thoughts on what the targets are fine,and if not feel free to follow along on your own.

Feedback will be on Wednesday @ 08:00 pm mountain standard time.

[edit on 15-8-2004 by parker]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Where am I matching up these coordinates. Want to try but have not done this here before

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonflyKingdom
Where am I matching up these coordinates. Want to try but have not done this here before

check out parkers faq link...there are tips as how to approach the project...good job Parker very thorough

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
DragonflyKingdom...XXkrisXX is right and very helpfull i might add,Thanks for the remarks Kriss!
The Red Links section at the top will help you with the Coordinates Part of this viewing. Think of the coordinates as an address to the intended target,thats all they are. Something to put you in touch with this, don't worry about the numbers themselves they are randomly given to the target. WorldWatcher and I, have put these numbers to these targets and focused our minds on associating the two together .Write down the coordinates on paper,then let your mind go blank and inward.Next draw an ideogram of the first basic shapes you feel about the target (this gets you intouch with it) Relax and let the images come to you. This is a very brief explanation but it at least tells you a little about the use of Numbers and their importance.

P.S. As WorldWatcher has so graciously agreed to help monitor this "Just For Fun" remote viewing run. Questions can be asked of herself or me if necessary. Have Fun with this you might just learn something about yourself you did not know.
Parker/Worldwatcher.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by parker]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, I don't know much about remote viewing, but just for fun, I decided to try it.

I only did the first, traditional target.

First, the idea of something curvey came to mind. Something feminine.

Then, I imagined two circles. At first I thought maybe it was a skull, but then something shimmery came to mind.

For a while I just imagined different kinds of shimmery things, like little beads of water or a disco dress.

When I opened my eyes, I decided to draw each of the things I imagined. In the end, it sort of looks like a Barbie Doll.

So I'm going with a barbie doll or a woman in a shimmery dress!

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Estrella]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Remote Viewing Exercise 001
Monday, August 17th, 2004. 2:30 AM EST.
Clear skies, 10 Degrees Celsius. Have to pee.
Co-ordinates: 1737 8046.

Immediate connection to water with the 0 and 6.

Dropped.

Green grass, tree, road, wind (tree again) yellow stripes (road), storms, clouds, wisps, blue, barn, 4 corners, edges, curves, hill.

Image (Came crisply, fully): A slightly windy day, scattered puffball clouds that will eventually storm. Viewpoint looking along a road that crests a hill, then moves out of sight shortly and back up another hill. Green gras on left of road. Tree to right. Tree's leaves block top right of road from view. The yellow on the road's stripes is vibrant. A fence/barn may or may not be present, if they are, it is in the top right, just behind the right side of the tree. The grass looks cool, and soft.

End of View.

Well, that's my first. I was surprised at how fast it came, I got maybe 2 or 3 basic shapes, then DING, I was getting this perfectly clear, full image, it likely was just an Analytic Overlay.. I analysed as I received, so I tried to drop, but the image or parts of it kept flying back.

**Attempting Timeline.**

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
keep it coming

Target #1 1737 - 8046

Target #2 timeline 2497 - 0064

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Uh, didn't these two targets go down yesterday?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
A baseball.....hmmmm maybe I shoulda turned tv off in the other room first...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Picture of target One

The above was the target for the traditional RV target #1 1737 8046

Target #2 2497 0064 This was the event timeline target posed as a question "Describe the Apollo 11 Lunar Modual landing on the moon July 20/ 1969".

Anybody get the space theme of this target?

Thanks WorldWatcher for your help with this, Too bad the response wasn't what id thought it would be. I think if we wait until fall or winter when more peolple are around, It might be better.
P.S i hope you can monitor again with me in the future.
Thanks to all who tried this out. Parker

new topics

top topics

join