It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Undebunkable Video: Eliminate The Impossible

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
As long as TPTB continue to keep us distracted by wars, economic collapse, political campaigns, etc... it will keep us from concentrating on the 9/11 tragedy and getting our elected officials to do anything about it. Hopefully the victims families will be successful with legal action to re-open the investigation. Please write your representatives in the House and Senate and see how they respond to you.

A 1976 movie "Network" was way ahead of its time explaining how the "sheeple" are manipulated by the TV MSM.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Oh woe is me...a thumbs down
Would you have preferred a facepalm image?

Sorry, but, it was an easy call to make. Especially since you continue to flood threads with your posts that have absolutely no basis in reality. Woohoo, a washed up physics professor thinks he has found super duper top secret nano thermite in WTC dust. Of course, he wont submit his data to anyone that doesnt already support him 100 percent for an impartial revied. His own collegues denounce him, as do many others. As of yet, NO ONE has come forward to admit they helped prepare the Towers and WTC 7 for demolition. NO ONE found a trace of ANY of the hardware needed to cause the demolition of three buildings......and yet, YOU claim us big, bad debunkers are irrational?
Sorry, but you must have forgotten the OP, which proves the official story to be impossible. Every one of those impossible details also are a result of a thermitic reaction. But hey, why address the physics and facts that debunk the official story when you can resort to the classic common sense appeal and ad hominem attacks?

Who Needs Debunking When Insults Are So Easy?-- (Taken from Herkus' post in another thread)

I understand though, the world is a scary place, some don't want to open their eyes and face the fact that our government cares about profits and power more than thousands of American lives. It's easier to stay asleep and block your mind from the facts, but there comes a time when you have to wake the f*** up and smell the roses that George Bush wiped his ass with.

edit on 20-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Another idiotic facepalm might impress some on here, but it doesn't mean a thing. You have a video made by people with an agenda, but you do not have any evidence. Its worse than the "investigation" into the USS Iowa explosion by the idiots in the NIS

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Hmmm, you don't actually discuss or try to refute any of the points that Tupac made. You simply try to use ridicule.

Hey, wake-up!!! the 'UFO debunking by ridicule theory' doesn't work anymore.

Try address the points that the OP made and logically debunking them please.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You have a video made by people with an agenda
Oh no, exposing the truth using facts, physics, evidence, and experiments, what a horrific agenda!

but you do not have any evidence.
Refer to the stuff that follows Evidence: in the OP, and then debunk it. Once you do that, then you can say I don't have any evidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Irrational is thinking that ANY of the official story holds any water at all..just saying..the shear number of impossible coincidences that have to occur in order for it to hold any water make it laughable at best..the burden of proof falls completely on those that support the official story (and falls completely short), not those of us that challenge it.

Thank you OP, despite spending quite a bit of time on ATS you have brought to my attention (at least) in one thread stuff I haven't seen before and one place to find it...thanks. S&F

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

No evidence?

What a strange thing to say...

Evidence is all that remains from the actual occurance of the event itself. None of what's being presented here is mere hearsay or conjecture. It's just the hard, physical reality, nothing more, nothing less, but to suggest that none of it constitutes evidence is absurd at best and / or completely disigenuous, at worst.

The only other explanation, is simple incredulity, which, although perhaps understandable given the sheer magnetude of the evil and ensuing cover up, is neverless entirely unhelpful to the cause of truth and justice, of history, and all manner of Civilized progress.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by kro32
You don't have to believe the official story but that doesn't mean it was staged by the U.S. government either.

It also doesn't mean it wasn't. Never forget about the other half of that equation.

I think i've shown why our government wouldn't attempt something as complicated as 9/11 and also how they wouldn't be able to pull it off if they did.

Sorry, but you haven't shown anything. No links, no evidence, no testimony, nothing. All you've done is give your opinion based on your understanding of the logistics. The logistics of how it was pulled off, how many people, etc. does not matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence in front of everyone, that you can't deny, and that you can't debunk.

Now, if you click on the link in my signature "What is a 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist?", you'll see NIST's credibility shot down. If you believe the "official" version, you're believing in a conspiracy theory, just as much as any other conspiracy theory that is available today.

you believe the "official" version, you're believing in a conspiracy theory, just as much as any other conspiracy theory that is available today.

This one line says it all ... we all assume that everyone that has an opinion on what happened are the Conspiracy Theorist. But if the Goverment says it,..its a fact, well its the Goverment spinning its lies.
I agree with the op. the only Conspiracy Theorist here is the official story. Time to take back our freedom, and the Goverment is the one taking it away. flags and stars ro the op.
edit on 7/20/11 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I pretty much debunk ever BS thread. Whether its Aliens connected to UFO or some 2012 doomsday fear crap, I logically explain the true story. Reality. Logic is usually on point.

In this case I support the truther's stand. Only because I have been around construction since I could first walk. And fundamentally I cannot accept our governments theory on how 3 massive steel/concrete structures can collapse down to its shattered foundation because of 23,000 gallons of burning jet fuel. You could add 40,000 gallons more and still those structure will not go down. Let alone drop vertically down.

Not one debunker can provide real evidence or even come up with a competent theory to force us to accept those government/fema reports. You just can't. And youtube videos/pictures/and eyewitness accounts from both side is pointless. That does nothing . All anyone has to say is that video was altered. And they have every right.. But logic you can't twist and those 3 buildings were not brought down by 19 "tricked" muslim idiots. the planes have nothing to do with those three towers going strait down. Nothing

And if you debunkers say "how can our gov kill 3000 innocent people?". That's an easy question.. Our government has been lying about attacks or creating or allowing certain types of attacks for their agenda to stay on course. This government has been doing this to us since the beginning. The most blatant example(aside from 911) is north vietnam's attack on americans in the Gulf of Tonkin. That attack never NEVER happened. How many american men and women died in the Vietnam war : 55,000(or more) died. All for a lie or an agenda?

So when someone questions our government on how could they ever have blood on there hands and how impossible it may seem,,,think again. 911 was not only performed by 19 stupid muslims. Our own government was involved and will always be involved now and in future.

We americans are breed to have an extreme amount of pride and confidence. More so than any other country. In doing that we will always fall for lies told by our government over and over and over. There is definitely a pattern here whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you.

Any entity that advertises an enormous amount of information to us for free . And pushes it constantly to us ,is and will always be total crap(( a dam lie)). Whether its the church's most printed book of all times, the bible, or hollywood feeding us aliens/zombie movies that we don't want or when every radio/MSM are all talking about the same thing over and over: its all to steer you in there direction.

The government needs you to be liberal or republican. They don't want you to be in the middle or totally of the grid. They want you to accept there information ; in return you'll rejoin to your normal cattle infested life.

Information is not free and when it is , its a lie. Obviously this only pertains to life changing events.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I pretty much debunk ever BS thread. Whether its Aliens connected to UFO or some 2012 doomsday fear crap, I logically explain the true story. Reality. Logic is usually on point.

In this case I support the truther's stand.

Hear Hear.

My standard for these things is Arthur C. CLarke's brilliant explanation for what happens in the Bermuda triangle. Just look at the physics, that will give you the answer.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by SavedOne

If you think there is aluminum siding on the towers then your point of posting is hilarious, tell us what stores put this on them.

Someone hasnt caught up to speed on the facts. Look up what the WTC Towers were clad in on the exterior columns. Then get back to us.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Nobody has ever answered why they would go through all the trouble to stage 9/11 and at such great risk to exposure when something far simpler would have achieved the same results.

This was not just about creating new restrictions and going to war, it was about shocking and waging terror against the American people. Something massive was needed. The controversy over this only helped fuel the fire. Compare this 9/11 event with others from the past, like OK city bombing or the parking garage one in NYC. It blows the rest out of the water. People are still talking about 9/11 like it was yesterday. Still writing books about it.

There is at least a coverup going on here. Our government does not admit how much they can't explain because it would reveal to everyone that their story is bogus. They have gotten away with playing dumb and allowing a handful of hijackers to slip through security, but they could never get away with saying they don't know how controlled demolition of three buildings with tight security could have happened without their being a conspiracy involved.

Nobody would want to work in a tall office building if they thought it could be demolished at any second without anyone believing it was possible and intentional. "They" can't have that on their hands. Chaos.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Seems that pointless posts are your best.
Remember, molten aluminium is not red, reddish or anything like that...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

OP, I applaud all the work you put into these 9/11 threads, but I have to ask.....who are you trying to convince at this point?

Well I've always been in two minds about this subject but I have to say the OP is pretty convincing. After all, ye canna change the laws of physics!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Before the 2nd tower fell, political elite were already blaming "terrorists"..

Amazing.. the crime was still in progress, yet politicians had solved it?.. never mind the investigation hadn't even started yet... it was still a crime in progress / rescue mission... a competent in-depth investigation into what happened and who was responsible hadn't even begun.

Curious that 9/11 isn't classified as a murder case, eh?.. maybe because murder has no statute of limitations and all credible leads are supposed to be followed up... what harm could come from all new leads being investigated? who benefits from a commission of clowns alleging to have solved the case?.. certainly not justice, truth or reality.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Superb thread OP, no random nonsense just fact after fact with evidence....

I lean towards the conspiracy as well but that's not why I like the OP's post, I like it because its scientifically presented, its not just someone ranting, this is the way things should be done if you wish to present your evidence.

As for the people who believe their own government would never do such things, WAKE UP....

Every day governments treat YOUR life as insignificant, your money, your house your rights, things that you class as safe are ripped from under you daily yet you believe that these same people are there to protect you.

Would they sacrifice that number of people for their own purposes?

For this you have to look around history and see if governments would kill their own to prove a point or to create a plan and the answer is yes, many times people have been used as fodder to allow a plan of action, the question is just how large a 'cull' would any government dare to risk.

So yes, its possible, you have to accept that idea, did they do it, I can't say but science and fact is making it clear that what people were told is not the truth. This is the same science we rely on in courts and by law to catch criminals and convict them, its a bit late to suddenly deny its usefulness and correctness.

Can people use science and get it wrong, yes, but look at the number of clearly defined facts over numerous issues, do you really believe science & experts got that much wrong.

There's naive and then there's just bloodymindedness refusing to look and accept facts..

I just thought I'd add,if people are having problems getting their head around a government killing its own people for its use then just look at the news, the UK and America sent and continue sending their own people into a war that was created on lies, these poor men and women are being sent daily into a warzone created between 2 world leaders based upon 'facts' that never existed and with a goal that was nothing to do with any of it.

People dying daily for lies, that's just how nice our governments really are...
edit on 21-7-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Nice post man. It is funny that people actually still believe the official 9/11 story. Those that never bothered actually looking into it I can understand and do not blame them. Those however, that know the story and have heard the evidence that says it is undoubtedly false, and are still dogmatic about what the MSM told them was the truth are profoundly stupid. Many people that love science will say they do so because it is based on measurable data that is independent from human biases. However, that is actually not at all the case, even though in theory that is how it is supposed to be done. But in the end science and its conclusions are merely what the highest bidder says they are. How is this? Because in order for scientists to do their work and experiments they first of all need FUNDING. This is as prevalent today as it was from the beginning of the scientific era. The currently accepted scientific truths of today are NOT established from the outcome of experiments and results, they are established by a group of highly paid people masquerading as scientists who collectively stand behind whatever principle or conclusion that is fed to them by their superiors and "back up" those claims with mock science and contrived data. So to put it easily for those of you dogmatic to the faith of science, because we all know you hate to actually exercise logic and reason, science is nothing more than what powerful people decide it to be, much like politics. So sad you traded in common sense and your will to explore for yourselves, just so you can shamelessly parrot someone else's "findings" on subjects you know nothing about. The worst part is these people think religious people are fools following superstitions while they are doing the exact same thing as them, if not worse.

For an example of how corrupt science is, you only need to look at the whole global warning scam. Some scientists from very prestigious universities got caught doctoring their data and it was all pushed in order to attempt to bring in a "green tax". And while people were being told to change their entire lifestyle to save the planet, Al Gore peculiarly kept getting fatter and fatter. I wonder if he loved the global warming movement so much because he would have been the beneficiary of this new tax?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Nobody has ever answered why they would go through all the trouble to stage 9/11 and at such great risk to exposure when something far simpler would have achieved the same results.

It is much easier to disbelieve government involvement in a larger event, thanks for pointing that out. It was also a nice way to destroy evidence of crimes committed by the wealthy elite while simultaneously making them an enormous profit through insurance claims.

Why would the government go through all this trouble and complexity just for an excuse to invade Iraq or pass the Patriot Act when a simple plan would have acheived the exact same results with a far less risk of something going wrong?

I refute your claim that a simple plan would have achieved the exact same results. Clearly the 9/11 event is going to have a far larger impact on the consciousness of the American people then just about any other event you could possibly devise. When you want zero opposition to removal of personal rights and commitment to an endless war on a fictional enemy, the pretext has to be extreme.

Look at the history of government cover-ups and how successful they were.

OK so because a few coverups were detected this means that all coverups were detected? All this indicates to me is that your government has been involved in so many coverups that a couple have slipped through to the public. Also with all this practice under their belts organizing something like 9/11 wouldn't be that difficult.

But hey, keep your eyes closed, stay in denial, it will all be OK. There is nothing you can do about it because you are weak and afraid. Leave it up to the 3% that you will hide behind when you realize your faith in your reality was misplaced.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hxc408

Nice post man..................

Nice post yourself, man. A star for you. By the way, what open minded person still needs convincing that the 911 official story was BS>?? You do a bit of search, watch some videos, and find BS in piles. You do MORE research and you find Compound BS that has been going on for years.

As for , Kro32 who . Anyone who believes that he is

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Yeah, we should all act more like we're on TV. That'll help us solve these complex real-world problems.

Are you saying that actors/actresses emulating scientists using the scientific method to find truth is wrong?

I'm saying that television takes huge liberties with what really happens in order to be more exciting. You can't watch a police procedural on TV and assume that it depicts what really happens.

That's a big problem with 9/11 Truth. Significant numbers of truthers are not satisfied with what happens purely because it doesn't look like what they think it should based on what they see in films. It's a fairly basic error.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join