It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Undebunkable Video: Eliminate The Impossible

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well done Tupac, not just for the tightly constructed post but for the handling of the attempted de-railments from certain posters. I was very surprised that a Mod came on very early and tried to give backup to a de-railer - I'd like to hear comments from that Mod or other Mods about, what I'd call, an incorrect intrusion from him. I think you handled it extremely well.

It shows how good your thread is, that only the ever-present '911 Government Supporter' Hooper has attempted to even specifically counter your points. As usual though, Hooper made himself look pretty silly with his weak arguments...........

S&F

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yeah it was an inside job, old news. What is this 2005? Jeeez. Next you'll be telling us that Pearl Harbour was allowed to occur.

NEWS FLASH: Nobody will, or ever has, cared about 9/11. The 'official' story is what will go down in history. Yes, you're right, but still, shut up and cheer on the boys shooting brown men in sandy countrys or I will have to pay more money to fuel up my car, which will annoy me.
edit on 20-7-2011 by SpookyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookyFox

I think that is very heartless to say, and just shows the level of desensitising that has went on in the past century. Alot of people care. Especially the people who lost loved ones in the false flag. Even people that want to see evil fall and good prevail care, and thats why we dig deeper. Even if your post is a joke or sarcasm it is completely uncalled for and this kind of attitude will be the demise of your country and our world.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Nice thread op...I definitely see the evidence now in front of me. What the investigators found, is what the government wanted them to find period. Like the video stated "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth". Amen to that

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Excellent post!

Any welder can tell you that aluminum doesn't drip in sparks like that..steel does!

And what about the firemen who said they found pools of "liquid steel flowing like lava"?

That's when you know it's an inside job,because evidence like this gets overlooked.

Or when all the firemen,policemen and people who worked building tell NIST that they heard ,seen and felt explosions going off and they don't even investigate it!What kind of investigators don't investigate?Why was there no explanation for the explosions?And why didn't the investigators investigate it?

There are too many things being over looked by the people who swear they are there to protect us!

Let us have our guns..we'll protect ourselves!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

I think I am highlighting a valid point.
My post was not intended to be rude or offensive, I'm just telling it like it is, or it was or whatever.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyFox
Yeah it was an inside job, old news. What is this 2005? Jeeez. Next you'll be telling us that Pearl Harbour was allowed to occur.

NEWS FLASH: Nobody will, or ever has, cared about 9/11. The 'official' story is what will go down in history. Yes, you're right, but still, shut up and cheer on the boys shooting brown men in sandy countrys or I will have to pay more money to fuel up my car, which will annoy me.

That is just disgraceful, no matter what will be written or said about it generations from now, but you never know...perhaps, in hinsightt, looking back, everyone will come to see and recognize the plinly obvious, self evident truth and reality and not even the so-called MSN will be able to continue to perpetuate the lie. If and when that day arrives i do believe that future generations will have a great deal of gratitude for the 'truthers' who will then be considered perhaps the first real patriots of the 21st century.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Nope, they will be looked on as conspiracy nuts, if not totally forgotten. It sucks but it's true. Now can we finally all just accept that TPTB won this one and move along?

I hear there is lots of oil in canada, maybe if anyone from the masons, illminati or just anyone who is jewish and reading this could instigate a canadian terrorist attack against some other random american buildings, how about that stupid statue? I'd really like to get to work every day for $5 less. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Could you show me where in the TOC for ATS that we are required to post under other subjects? And could you show me where to apply for this fictional "disinformation agent" job that I keep hearing about on here? It would beat the hell out of fixing airplanes on 100 degree heat........

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
my friend i must say that was brilliantly done!
i commend you on your research!
brilliantly compiled!
this is the kind of evidence that needs to be brought before a grand jury!
unfortunately though we may never see the day i hope to god the next generations find the entire story a little too convenient.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

To be sure I forgot about Mr Mineta, along with God knows how much more one forgets to mention.

Don't forget also the perverse lack of information on the integrity of the towers themselves and left to Leslie Robertson engaged by NIST to fill in the gaps on changes made to the buildings as they were built, as there seems to be no documentation on those changes, or indeed any test done for a jet such as a 707, so both things are anecdotal from Robertson, but not the late John Skilling who did mention about a jet crash test prior to 9/11. although both crash testing and changes should be considered as likely, but the fact that lack of documentation after 9/11 was the situation, the whole thing could also be considered as disinfo meant to confuse, or obfuscate to prevent new research by any interested party.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Because the protesting of the Vietnam war worked so well too right? Don't worry, whenever you want something protest for it! Protesting doesn't necessarily constitute action.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Could you show me where in the TOC for ATS that we are required to post under other subjects?
Nowhere, but I find it extremely suspicious that they only post in the 9/11 thread while irrationally supporting it in the face of evidence. 800+ posts in the 9/11 threads is more than enough to give you sufficient evidence that it was an inside job, and the fact that three of the biggest official story fan club members limit themselves to that thread is extremely suspicious to me.

And could you show me where to apply for this fictional "disinformation agent" job that I keep hearing about on here?
I don't know. But the mainstream media took a clear stance on 9/11 conspiracy theorists right off the bat: they're crazy, let's ridicule them because the government wouldn't lie.

If the government has the power to control mainstream media, why wouldn't they have the power to hire some people and sabatoge conspiracy site threads? Especially this site, probably the most popular conspiracy site on the internet. The internet is more powerful than a fully automatic rifle, and the government knows this.

And what do we have here?

They go on to propose that, ”the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups”,[19] where they suggest, among other tactics, ”Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action.”[19]

Shortly after taking office on January 20, 2009 President Obama appointed Harvard law professor (and personal friend) Cass Sunstein to the post of administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. In June 2009 Sunstein published an essay in The Journal of Political Philosophy entitled “Conspiracy Theories: Causes and Cures,” in which he provided an “analysis” of conspiracy theories, viewing them, as his title indicated, as “caused” by psychological conditions and requiring “cures”, i.e., elimination. The article led to an outcry by civil libertarians of all political stripes, who especially singled out for protest Sunstein’s call for covert “cognitive infiltration” by government agents of organizations the government deems “conspiracist”.

I stand by my statements, I think hooper, GoodOlDave, and TrickOfTheShade are here to slow the truth movement by, as Harvard law professors Cass Sunstein and Adrian Vermeule put it, "undermin[ing] percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action." The guy that Obama appointed in 2009 to the post of administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs wrote a paper in 2008 detailing how to undermine conspiracy theories. Talk about a corrupt bastard with an agenda to push.....

We're on to you, dis-info agents.

edit on 20-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyFox

Nope, they will be looked on as conspiracy nuts, if not totally forgotten. It sucks but it's true. Now can we finally all just accept that TPTB won this one and move along?

I hear there is lots of oil in canada, maybe if anyone from the masons, illminati or just anyone who is jewish and reading this could instigate a canadian terrorist attack against some other random american buildings, how about that stupid statue? I'd really like to get to work every day for $5 less. Thanks.

Well, i guess when they watch the videos of the TT's exploding to the ground in 13 seconds, they might be forced to conclude that this gereration were almost all idiots and cowards...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The sheer depths of your paranoia are stunning.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

One other thing re: the "MSM". One wonders what the emerging 'noospehere' of information exchange will conclude. After all, isn't it the court of public opinion will will ultimately pronounce the verdict and forge the future arrow of civilized progress...?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Very well thought out rebuttal.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Great Job OP. Star and flag from me. The sad fact is that no matter how much evidence is presented to them, some people just refuse to believe it, they simply cannot fathom the reality of the situation, it is too much for them to comprehend and they simply prefer to live in the dark, it's easier that way.

I've come to the conclusion that no matter how much the OS can be dissproven and shown to actually be rather laughable, people will still cling to it, their government would never do that to them!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The Good News - is that TPTB don't have total control (and the good ones know this) because the Truth always comes out. Not everyone in the masses needs or wants to see the same Truth and that's fine. We all have our own Universes to navigate. Let them be. But put the information out there for the seekers to review for themselves.

But Best News is that the liars who did this, and they know who they are, know that the Truth is coming out and there is nothing they can do to control that except hope that it comes out slowly and in little bits. But human nature is curious and the masses communicate and feel the difference between lies and Truths in their gut. It can't be helped.

Those PTB who lied and did this surely have nightmares about things like the Nuremberg Trials, and that's how Karma gets them for making something rotten in the state of Denmark.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Oh woe is me...a thumbs down

Sorry, but, it was an easy call to make. Especially since you continue to flood threads with your posts that have absolutely no basis in reality. Woohoo, a washed up physics professor thinks he has found super duper top secret nano thermite in WTC dust. Of course, he wont submit his data to anyone that doesnt already support him 100 percent for an impartial revied. His own collegues denounce him, as do many others. As of yet, NO ONE has come forward to admit they helped prepare the Towers and WTC 7 for demolition. NO ONE found a trace of ANY of the hardware needed to cause the demolition of three buildings......and yet, YOU claim us big, bad debunkers are irrational?

Second star from the left and straight on till morning............

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join