It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Undebunkable Video: Eliminate The Impossible

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well done OP.

Thats sealed the deal for me, the impossible (offcial story) has been ruled out, that only leaves the improbable.

Only I dont see the conspiracy being improbable, I see it as an obvious move by TPTB, who are slowly taking control of everything. In the name of "Terrorism"

What I dont get is how the Americans have allowed their government to do this and still be in power.
Even if you find the conspiracy far fetched you cannot deny they made a farse of the investigation regarding over 3,000 lost lives!

I'd get every single American to sit on the front lawn of the whitehouse untill the government are reformed.

Instead you are all waiting in a queue to get patted down by the TSA.

Its been done, but what are the people going to do about it? For Americans sake and the rest of the worlds please stop this BS government system!!

S & F

ETA: was anyone sacked over the incident?
edit on 20-7-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Star and flag for sure OP!

It's always nice to see logical fact driven evidence presented on the subject. What's hilarious to me is that everyone has to agree that at least ONE of the facts presented by the OP is true (or at least raises a few questions), and if at least ONE of the statements is true that means the ENTIRE THING should be investigated again. This time by people who have no connection to the Bush family or any Elite family for that matter. If you DON'T believe at least ONE of the OP's statements, post a video or present ACTUAL EVIDENCE showing me otherwise (it's hilarious how some people are saying that these videos aren't evidence...). The OP was kind enough to do it for you now return the favor.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, Tupac, the whole gang's almost here.....Kro, Hooper.......I'm wondering how much longer it will be before Good Ol Dave will show his mug?

(***awaits off-topic post removal******)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Nobody has ever answered why they would go through all the trouble to stage 9/11 and at such great risk to exposure when something far simpler would have achieved the same results.

Why would the government go through all this trouble and complexity just for an excuse to invade Iraq or pass the Patriot Act when a simple plan would have acheived the exact same results with a far less risk of something going wrong?

A single Al-Quieda man setting off a dirty bomb or something along those lines would have given America all the reason they needed.

If the government asked you to create something that would mobilize the American people is 9/11 what you would come up with? There are 1000 different things that have to go perfectly right for this to be pulled off. The amount of people with knowledge is far too large for comfort.

Look at the history of government cover-ups and how successful they were.

Gulf of Tonkin, Johnson couldn't even keep one little bombing incident secret and it was leaked through the pentagon papers.

Bay of Pigs. A disaster by Kennedy that didn't involve nearly the complexity of a 9/11 operation, totally blown

Watergate, Nixon couldn't even hide 2 people stealing files yet our government is gonna pull off something involving 4 jetliners and 100's of people?

Get serious and look at the big picture. Alot of people get hung up on details and do not see the forest through the trees.

Ah Ha!! Therein lies the Clincher!!

9/11 was a Hoax. A Faked False Flag Attack.
Everything we were televisually sold as truth was in fact a computer generated fictional
(anti) fairytale creation, years in the planning, sold to the public by a complicit and sold-out
main steaming media. We bought the LIE. (for a long while??)

They, of course, anticipated controversy, and even, as a stratagy, courted it with the
inclusion of glaring anomolies into their MOSTLY ALL C.G.I. released footage.
They have achieved 10 years of controversy (with NOTHING DONE ABOUT IT).
Worked, and is working like a charm for them,
as OUR world continues to crumbles around us.

EVERY government in the world knows of these truths and, by their silence, damn
themselves as being complicit in deceiving its people.
But ALL governments bow down to some earthly higher powers.

The 9/11 hoax required the complete co-operation of at least the upper echelons of ALL U.S.
GOVERNMENT AGENCIES along with many other institutions.
It is the BIGGEST hoax in history.
There were very few, if any victims on 9/11 (none makes more sense as it is easier
to get people on board a mass bloodless con, over a mass murdering con).
Most victims are computer generated entities whose identities, genuity and historical
realities don't stand up to scrutiny. (as nieither do the ACTORS who PLAY grieving family members).

Not only was the above perfectly possible with the existing technology of the day,
but we have indeed been groomed for the 9/11 spectacular for years;
with direct hints throughout MOVIES beforehand, and the enormously successful
(financially anyway!) media fakery extravaganza that was the moon-landings and
All APOLLO Missions (and who is to say not everything up to and including this day??)
that was swallowed hook, line and sinker by most (and still is! Ha!).

We owe to ourselves to investigate this deeply. Use of FAKERY is now SYSTEMATIC.
Cast a critical eye over all 'news' to separate the fact from the fiction.
FEAR is their GAME. It is tidier and more efficient for them to FAKE Terror, as a means
to achieve their ends.

What is real though are the 1.5million(?) murdered innocent middle-eastern children,
women andmen, and the drastic state of CONTRIVED affairs that the world finds itself in TODAY.

The Worldwide Conspiracy. Hidden, Privaledged Information and Agendas.
Lies upon lies upon more lies. The necessary co-operation of many.

For me:
The Nazis LIVE, have infiltrated All Top levels, and CRUSH, with an iron fist, ALL RESISTANCE.
WW2 didn't end as we are lead to believe. A Relocation to the Americas.
They got away with J.F.K ( g.h.w. bush and allan dullus were Nazis), have controlled every
administration since, only to increase enormously in power.
(A lot of 'Jews' in positions of power in the U.S. and worldwide. Strange bedfellows! Hmm?)
Deeper still the british monarchy (and indeed monarchies worldwide) before arriving at the
catholic church and the holy roman empire and the ROOT of all this EVIL (They would say not
EVIL but NATURAL BEHAVIOUR; Survival of the fittest by any means necessary).

We are creatures, spinning through the void at over 60,000 miles per hour.
And by God, these inhumans know it.

Video Fakery Evidence
Victim Fakery Evidence
The World Awash With Media Fakery

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Have you ever thought in your head about what you would do if the government asked you to create an event that would trigger the Iraq war and the Patriot Act without getting anyone involved caught? Serioiusly sit down and think about it and tell me if you would have come up with something as intricate as 9/11.

We used to find ourselves arguing with debunkers over the validity of the forensic evidence.

It seems now that their arguments have failed to stand the test of time under scrutiny, they are resorting to the "government couldn't have pulled off a conspiracy this big" aspect. What's next? Not many places to go from here, are there, Kro? Especially after you answer for me this one big question:

WHO BENEFITED?

Kinda brings a whole new light to the discussion, now doesn't it? Especially when you consider there has been no apparent benefit in the attacks for the ones whom our government has accused, not to mention many of them are dead now.

However, I'll await your explanation as to why I'm wrong. I would like to see the many ways these "terrorists" have benefited from 9/11. After that, we'll talk about the laundry list of ways our own government officials and their cronies have benefited.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

For me: The Nazis LIVE, have infiltrated All Top levels, and CRUSH, with an iron fist, ALL RESISTANCE. WW2 didn't end as we are lead to believe. A Relocation to the Americas. They got away with J.F.K ( g.h.w. bush and allan dullus were Nazis), have controlled every administration since, only to increase enormously in power. (A lot of 'Jews' in positions of power in the U.S. and worldwide. Strange bedfellows! Hmm?) Deeper still the british monarchy (and indeed monarchies worldwide) before arriving at the catholic church and the holy roman empire and the ROOT of all this EVIL (They would say not EVIL but NATURAL BEHAVIOUR; Survival of the fittest by any means necessary). We are creatures, spinning through the void at over 60,000 miles per hour. And by God, these inhumans know it.

Phsea, you know I'm not on board with the whole fakery concept. But as far as the paragraph above, I believe you have a valid argument. J.F.K.'s assassination was the beginning of the downhill spiral because once the Nazi supporters were in position, they were able to make way for more of their ilk within our government....and that is where we're at today.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
he said nothing about the blame in the op
he just said that the official story is impossible...
which it is, if you dont believe that, try reading the commission report...
its less believable than the bible if at all possible.

and since 911, we have had nothing but more govt. more govt. power, less say by anyone else, more constitutional rights stripped, more martial law ideals put in to play, more wars and wars to come, really more of what the govt. wants and us out of the picture.

tell me someone, what has the govt, israel, and bankers not gained out of 911...
but again that is not part of the post, because the post states that the os is impossible... and it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

We used to find ourselves arguing with debunkers over the validity of the forensic evidence.

Um, you still do.

It seems now that their arguments have failed to stand the test of time under scrutiny,

Unlike yours, which are of course now universally accepted

they are resorting to the "government couldn't have pulled off a conspiracy this big" aspect.

Never mind the fact that they obviously couldn't,who is "now resorting" to this? It's been a central plank of the (very strong) argument against a conspiracy since the event itself.

WHO BENEFITED?

So if someone benefits from something they automatically caused it? Interesting idea. Leave aside its obvious shortcomings for a moment, how has the US government benefitted from 9/11? They've embarked on politically and financially ruinous wars, indirectly detonated the economy and their standing globally is lower than I can ever remember. Why would they want that?

I would like to see the many ways these "terrorists" have benefited from 9/11. After that, we'll talk about the laundry list of ways our own government officials and their cronies have benefited.

9/11 announced and anointed Islamist terrorism as a global brand. It provided succour and publicity such that organisations of this kind were boosted worldwide. A lot of people hate the US, and 9/11 was a shot in the arm for that sentiment and a reminder that it was possible to damage the Great Satan.

A week after 9/11 I went to a football match in Greece. Some communist AEK Athens supporters burned a US flag during the game. They weren't islamic or arab. They just hated the USA.

Besides, people do things because they expect to benefit from them. Often they in fact do not. Lehmann Brothers probably thought they'd benefit from trading CDOs and look how that turned out. Al Qaeda probably thought that the aftermath to 9/11 would work out differently, probably with a more isolationist reaction - many Truthers, I've noticed, wish that that had been the response. They quite probably didn't bargain for the muscular reaction they got.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

It was "a new pearl harbor".....answer me this.....who could order a complete stand-down of the airforce, the day the planes :hit: three buildings in two different places....one, being the damn capitol...(yes, the capitol of the United States of America....you now...that place where all of our government is...oh, sure, no scrambled jets.....except the one that shot down UAL 93, in Shanksville)......a turban wearing disease-riddled occupier of a cave in afghanistan couldn't have pulled that off, now could they?.....geez

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Great opening Tupac.
Consider the Official Story eliminated.
That Fakery plays a large role in 9/11, is secondary.
What you have given here is enough for large scale action to be taken.
Let the details come later.

I fear we must act now,
as their endgame approaches.
I also fear that the release of definitive evidence of a 9/11 conspiracy
will immediately preceed a world changing occasion.

9/11 was 10 years ago to the conspirators. Ancient History.
They have moved on 10 years in operations, with full knowledge!!

The REAL WORLD is a different world altogether.
James Bond in HD, with all it's gruesomeness and reality.

Thanks and regards,

pshea.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Nobody has ever answered why they would go through all the trouble to stage 9/11 and at such great risk to exposure when something far simpler would have achieved the same results.

Why would the government go through all this trouble and complexity just for an excuse to invade Iraq or pass the Patriot Act when a simple plan would have acheived the exact same results with a far less risk of something going wrong?

A single Al-Quieda man setting off a dirty bomb or something along those lines would have given America all the reason they needed.

If the government asked you to create something that would mobilize the American people is 9/11 what you would come up with? There are 1000 different things that have to go perfectly right for this to be pulled off. The amount of people with knowledge is far too large for comfort.

Look at the history of government cover-ups and how successful they were.

Gulf of Tonkin, Johnson couldn't even keep one little bombing incident secret and it was leaked through the pentagon papers.

Bay of Pigs. A disaster by Kennedy that didn't involve nearly the complexity of a 9/11 operation, totally blown

Watergate, Nixon couldn't even hide 2 people stealing files yet our government is gonna pull off something involving 4 jetliners and 100's of people?

Get serious and look at the big picture. Alot of people get hung up on details and do not see the forest through the trees.

i did

BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF CHINA AND RUSSIA!!

do you really believe that if russia and china knew the true intent of the USA in invading Afghanistan and Iraq they would just sit there looking

of course the american people would have been easy to drag them into war..you tell them the truth.."In 20 yrs or so all the oil will be controlled by our qhm qhm beloved Arab brothers...now do you still want to drive a car? have a military superpower? have plastic? ..then lets go to war" ..to me its freaking obvious they staged the attack so that they can invade other countries with the pretest of fighting terrorism

edit on 20-7-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I see it as an obvious move by TPTB, who are slowly taking control of everything. In the name of "Terrorism"

Can you give us a few names of the top people in TPTB?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is a large amount of evidence and i went through all for it and i think this should be taken to congress....or SOMEONE that would put these people to justice

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
very good video..still i dont know whats the purpose of it..

there are tons but tons of videos on 911 being an inside job..

the truth is you americans are a bit cowards..you just stay at home watching youtube...

you must unite and protest until you get the truth...no more no less

go to the streets and demand the truth

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by pshea38

For me: The Nazis LIVE, have infiltrated All Top levels, and CRUSH, with an iron fist, ALL RESISTANCE. WW2 didn't end as we are lead to believe. A Relocation to the Americas. They got away with J.F.K ( g.h.w. bush and allan dullus were Nazis), have controlled every administration since, only to increase enormously in power. (A lot of 'Jews' in positions of power in the U.S. and worldwide. Strange bedfellows! Hmm?) Deeper still the british monarchy (and indeed monarchies worldwide) before arriving at the catholic church and the holy roman empire and the ROOT of all this EVIL (They would say not EVIL but NATURAL BEHAVIOUR; Survival of the fittest by any means necessary). We are creatures, spinning through the void at over 60,000 miles per hour. And by God, these inhumans know it.

Phsea, you know I'm not on board with the whole fakery concept. But as far as the paragraph above, I believe you have a valid argument. J.F.K.'s assassination was the beginning of the downhill spiral because once the Nazi supporters were in position, they were able to make way for more of their ilk within our government....and that is where we're at today.

Hey mr.gypsy. Is Phsea an insult in your Romany tongue?

The Nazis are Back (having never really been away).
50 years (since JFk) of preparations in power for the 4th Reich?

All we need to do, as you say, is to look around.

James Bond Is Real

Understanding History

Illuminating listening.

pshea.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

you must unite and protest until you get the truth...no more no less

go to the streets and demand the truth

Like these people?:

People ARE protesting, you just don't see it on mainstream media outlets because they're controlled.
edit on 20-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
These 9/11 conspiracies are just ridiculous.There are radical muslims through out the entire middle east in all muslim nations.It will lead to all out war eventually to stop them.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
First off, may is say how informative your info was...

For anyone who still believes that all of this was caused by two planes..come on ..please..wake the F**K up..
heres a quick point for you to ponder on...

two planes : both planes hit : both planes hit in different places on both towers : both towers fell down exactly the same : both towers in two different places crumble into dust.

it is impossible for two towers to be hit differently to fall exactly the same, one corner was hit, and the middle top section was hit, yet both collapsed the same...please...

Son....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Great compilation of info OP.

Even today, almost 10 years after 9/11, I still cannot believe how the "official" version stands.
No wonder why America is doom to fail, if they pulled that one off, they can do anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Brilliant, well researched thread. S/F all the way. Puts most other recent posts to shame.

9/11 was an inside job

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join