It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Boy gets hands Stomped on / Broken in China for Theft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I saw this and it started to get my blood to boil. Wanted to post it here so people could provide their input.

Warning, upsetting video.
www.liveleak.com...
(Sorry, cannot embed.)

I don't have any news articles to go along with this I'm afraid, so I can only share what I've personally read through comments regarding the background of the video. They say the child is a six year old boy, who had his hands stomped on/broken in China for stealing a toy from a store. They also claim some of them are saying, "White boy go home". But since I do not speak Chinese, I can't verify that and hopefully someone who can will help translate.

I'm by no means soft. But this takes the cake. If it was an adult person, I'd think, "That's messed up but he KNEW better", but seeing it's a six year old child who doesn't know better is really upsetting. Just look at how terrified he is. Certainly hope China never decides to invade us in the West.

Also, I'm saying white boy in this thread to specify who it is, as I have a feeling that a lot of hate is involved here. I'd be equally outraged if it was a six year old Chinese boy.

Sorry if it has been posted. I have done a search but couldn't find anything relevant.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Frontkjemper because: Added story details.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Props to all the grown ass people standing around watching this, you all rock!!!
I'd kick that frickin coward in the nuts so hard his wontons would be in his mouth before dinner time.
Just what I needed to see before bed.

EDIT: Blabbed here about nursing, not really relevant so i cut it out ^^
Long story short, my daughter fell off the bed and I nearly died hearing her cry.

WHO HAS THE HEART TO SIT THERE AND WATCH THIS?
This child is SCREAMING. I could only watch 10 seconds of this.
If you're like me and wish you could rescue all the mistreated and neglected children of the world, DO NOT watch this video.
My prayers go out to this poor boy. I'm crying for him because he did way too much that day.
Ugh.

edit on 19-7-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

I'm with you - 10 seconds of a child crying in terror was more than enough for me....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
From the above descriptions, I can't bring myself to watch this.
If there's one thing I can't stomach or tolerate, it's the mistreatment of children.

A good buddy/colleague of mine was living out there for a while, and he told me that they have these internet vigilante groups. Say, for instance, someone is cyber-bullying someone else. These groups would track down the bully, show up at their house, and beat the crap out of them.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Couldn't watch. I got the gist of it within a few seconds.

I am not exactly at a loss for words, but the language I would like to shout here would get me banned in no time.
edit on 19-7-2011 by azbowhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Yes, the video is truly horrifying. Just wish I could get a native Chinese speaker to verify what's being said. No matter what the boy did, what he got was undeserved. No child deserves having his hands broken for stealing or anything else for that matter.

I realize we have a vastly different point of view on what's acceptable. But even this I thought would have been a no go for the Chinese.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Is this what our conspiracy site ats has come to? I'll say it again, why do people feel it's necessary to post every rotten and horrible news story onto ats? Where is the conspiracy in this thread? I might as well go to live leak now and post every single video here to get the few measly flags....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

No one is forcing you to open the thread(s) and view. If you don't agree with it, then move along. I do believe things like this should be posted as if what I wrote (and you obviously skipped) regarding China's view on the West, it belongs here in the Political Issues area. I'm not trying to show the video as "aww, look at that horrible act!" but rather a look at the way the Chinese people may view whites, "westerners".

So again, if you don't like it then don't view it. Simple.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

been there done that, thread already in progress.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Thanks for posting and for the warning, I didn't watch the video your description sufficed.
I also feel we need to educate the everyday American what would be in store for them if China ever invaded the U.S. and for God's sake people, don't travel to China or other places that hate you, they just need an excuse to do horrible things to you or your innocent kids.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
These people (in the video) are filthy animals,this crap makes me sick,
horse whipping would be to good for them,that includes the gutless spectators as well

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Wow... I surprised your not getting flamed like me...
I posted this same video here-
And because of the this, I'm appearantly now the racist even though I explained clearly that
I don't know the full details.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeShot
Wow... I surprised your not getting flamed like me...
I posted this same video here-
And because of the this, I'm appearantly now the racist even though I explained clearly that
I don't know the full details.

But yet if you had shown some white dude's pulling this crap you'd be a hero,
go figure eh

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

I fail to see how this is a political issue as neither the Chinese or American government has anything to do with this? Please explain?

This may be a racial or human rights issue at the most. And secondly, no one knows circumstances or wether or not this is really just a pale Chinese kid.

And I did read your thread. Again, this is not a political issue since it has NOTHING to do with the Chinese government. And your talking about Chinese views on "whites"' way to go and stereotype every Chinese person as a white hater.
edit on 7/20/2011 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/20/2011 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Existing thread here:

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join