It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Mitchell kicks Bart Sibrel's A**, and talks about ET's/Roswell etc....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I am sure many of you have seen this video, maybe not all together as it is made up of ' pieces'. The first is totally funny. Bart Sibrel is at Edgars house trying to get info on the 'faked' moon landings. Edgar has none of it but swears on the Bible that it happened. Things then deteriorate..
Badly.
The 2nd half is comprised of good snippets from Edgar re ET visitations and that the Roswell crash happened.

That Bart Sibrel is one nasty specimen IMO and he got just what he deserved. A punch from Buzz and then a boot in the derriere from Edgar.

ETA: I am aware most of these interviews are ' old'. To be honest, I wanted everyone to see the first part!!

edit on 19-7-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

edit on 19-7-2011 by tonyinawareness because: vid started to work .

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
"Want to call the CIA and have them waxed?"

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think that the person who came to Edgar with that energy he had, what a dirty rotten scoundrel.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I don't agree with this slimy individuals methods but I cant help but wonder why wouldn't Armstrong swear on the bible.

Nor did Buzz

Not that I believe in the bible but i just feel that if they did walk on the moon they would swear on it and if they didnt believe in the bible they would have no problem swearing on it either
edit on 19/7/11 by Starcaller because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/7/11 by Starcaller because: video link didnt work

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starcaller

I don't agree with this slimy individuals methods but I cant help but wonder why wouldn't Armstrong swear on the bible.

Nor did Buzz

Not that I believe in the bible but i just feel that if they did walk on the moon they would swear on it and if they didnt believe in the bible they would have no problem swearing on it either
edit on 19/7/11 by Starcaller because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/7/11 by Starcaller because: video link didnt work

why would you waste your time swearing on a book you dont believe in? so say, even if you did, would you humor this guy and do it anyway? he's not testifying in any kind of real forum where he will be legally held accountable. that argument really doesnt matter.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
All those Astronauts exibited cagey behaviour, when instead, you'd think they would be glad to toot their own experience horns for the fawning. Instead, they behaved like black ops guys under a signed security oath, duck run and cover, until now........somewhat. Entering the twilight of their lives, like a batter approaching home base.(Safe!)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

why would you waste your time swearing on a book you dont believe in? so say, even if you did, would you humor this guy and do it anyway? he's not testifying in any kind of real forum where he will be legally held accountable. that argument really doesnt matter.

Why not swear and lay the argument to rest? I just think it could easily be resolved if they swore on the bible to shut the guy up? I fail to understand why they didn't.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Starcaller

Because it's a plain boldness from a guy with no authority to demand such a thing.
I would not swear on whatever for him either.

As for Dr Edgar Mitchell, I enjoy his views and like listening to him.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

As for Dr Edgar Mitchell, I enjoy his views and like listening to him.

No, don't get me wrong I do too. I just feel that if they had laid the argument to rest then none of that would of happened and it would of discredited Bart's moon landing hoax book somewhat and stopped him hounding them about a cover-up.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Starcaller

Oops, my apologies. You do have a point there.
But I still stand by my view
The behavior of that Sibrel guy is just so disrepectful, I would get angry too.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Sibrel and Aldrin eventually made up like good Christians.

Sibrel apologized for behaving the way he did and Buzz Aldrin continued existing in his state of suppreme awesomeness.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

What do people like that swear on in a court of law.
The whole system is out and perjury can't be assigned.

The whole Moon Landing fakery seems too complicated to work.
But people still think the agent Shakespeare wrote all of Marlowe's plays.
Go figure.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
I am sure many of you have seen this video, maybe not all together as it is made up of ' pieces'. The first is totally funny. Bart Sibrel is at Edgars house trying to get info on the 'faked' moon landings. Edgar has none of it but swears on the Bible that it happened. Things then deteriorate..
Badly.
The 2nd half is comprised of good snippets from Edgar re ET visitations and that the Roswell crash happened.

That Bart Sibrel is one nasty specimen IMO and he got just what he deserved. A punch from Buzz and then a boot in the derriere from Edgar.

ETA: I am aware most of these interviews are ' old'. To be honest, I wanted everyone to see the first part!!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
They don't have to swear to where they've been.

They brought back evidence: moon rocks.

Those rocks are like nothing on earth.

Case closed.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
They don't have to swear to where they've been.

They brought back evidence: moon rocks.

Those rocks are like nothing on earth.

Case closed.

A robot ship brought back the rocks.
Conspiracy Theory case still open.
How about radiation being too extreme and the Moon Launch into
Moon Orbit too technical for that time.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

How about radiation being too extreme and the Moon Launch into Moon Orbit too technical for that time.

Yeh, I read about this, I forget where, I'll find it and get back to you

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

How about radiation being too extreme and the Moon Launch into Moon Orbit too technical for that time.

Yeh, I read about this, I forget where, I'll find it and get back to you

The radiation was dangerous to the moon and it permanently damaged those astronauts' bodies. They said when they tried to sleep they could see the radiation strikes inside the meat of their eyes like little flashes. If there would have been a solar flare then they might have died on the way to the moon.

EDIT - They did not tell NASA about the flashes until they came back, they did not want NASA to abort the mission.
edit on 21-7-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I just feel that if they had laid the argument to rest then none of that would of happened and it would of discredited Bart's moon landing hoax book somewhat and stopped him hounding them about a cover-up.

Maybe. That assumes that those with an agenda to discredit would be assuaged by the act of swearing on a bible. So then what? Do they then attack from the angle of "so if you believe in the bible do you believe in creation?" I think it was smart not to engage as there was no upside and only a potential "can-o-worms".

I love that Buzz would just as soon punch you in the face for questioning the moon landing than swear on a bible.

new topics

top topics

join