It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Pertaining to the 32nd Degree Initiation Play

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Necros,

Did you ever post this link? If so, I've missed it.

www.freedomdomain.com...

It contains notes from that book that you think is so secret and informative (which has been available for over 100 years and is now in cheap paperback reprint form from Kessinger Publishing) I wish it was the whole book but alas, it's just part.

Is it really so hard for you to understand that what your posting isn't secret? McClenachan's book is considered a "Monitor" (which in Masonry is the exoteric --that means NON-Secret portions of the ritual) Why do you find it so interesting? There are TONS of new books out there that deal w/ the symbolism of the CURRENT rituals. Try "A Bridge to Light" by Rex Hutchens. It's replaced Morals & Dogma which is no longer being printed by the Supreme Council (yes, you can get a cheap paperback photo-copy from Kessinger)

Check out this link. Especially the one dealing w/ ritual. You (yes YOU) can buy "Forms & Traditions of the Scottish Rite) It includes several Scottish Rite Ceremonies, including Opening & Closing ceremonies of the four Scottish Rite bodies. You (yes YOU) can buy A Bridge to Light, or Heredom (the publication of the Scottish Rite Research Society which includes several old rituals...some even older than the one you keep quoting from) (By the way if you buy Heredom, be sure to check out Volume 11. One of my articles is in it and includes a ritual from the Ancient Toltec Rite a little known Masonic group) Sorry for the shameless plug but I'm on a roll.

www.srmason-sj.org...

Perhaps you should look here:

www.aasrvalleyofjax.org...

There's a synopsis of the various degrees of the Scottish Rite (the current ones...not from (ahem) "the book"

Echoing what ML said, what's the BIG deal?

I think I'll hook-up with Mirthful Me and we'll vandalize your toilet!

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Necros,

Did you ever post this link? If so, I've missed it.

www.freedomdomain.com...

It contains notes from that book that you think is so secret and informative (which has been available for over 100 years and is now in cheap paperback reprint form from Kessinger Publishing) I wish it was the whole book but alas, it's just part.

Is it really so hard for you to understand that what your posting isn't secret? McClenachan's book is considered a "Monitor" (which in Masonry is the exoteric --that means NON-Secret portions of the ritual) Why do you find it so interesting? There are TONS of new books out there that deal w/ the symbolism of the CURRENT rituals. Try "A Bridge to Light" by Rex Hutchens. It's replaced Morals & Dogma which is no longer being printed by the Supreme Council (yes, you can get a cheap paperback photo-copy from Kessinger)

Check out this link. Especially the one dealing w/ ritual. You (yes YOU) can buy "Forms & Traditions of the Scottish Rite) It includes several Scottish Rite Ceremonies, including Opening & Closing ceremonies of the four Scottish Rite bodies. You (yes YOU) can buy A Bridge to Light, or Heredom (the publication of the Scottish Rite Research Society which includes several old rituals...some even older than the one you keep quoting from) (By the way if you buy Heredom, be sure to check out Volume 11. One of my articles is in it and includes a ritual from the Ancient Toltec Rite a little known Masonic group) Sorry for the shameless plug but I'm on a roll.

www.srmason-sj.org...

Perhaps you should look here:

www.aasrvalleyofjax.org...

There's a synopsis of the various degrees of the Scottish Rite (the current ones...not from (ahem) "the book"

Echoing what ML said, what's the BIG deal?

I think I'll hook-up with Mirthful Me and we'll vandalize your toilet!

BWAHAHAHA

You can lead a Cowan to water, but can you make him read the current Monitorial? Only if you can sneak it onto "Psychiatrist's Digest" prescribed reading for paranoid schizophrenics list. I have to conclude that your endearment to your oft quoted tome reflects it's solitary status within your possession. Heed the scholarly words of Masonic Light (yes the correct spelling please, Masonic Lite is Mason beer, I of course being a oenologist. prefer Illuminati Wine) all has been revealed to you� over� and over� and over again.

p.s. Senrak and I need your Thailand address�

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Any other Northern Jurisdiction masons here?

Ok, yeah, that first post is definately from the current N.M.J. 32-degree.

Some day, I would like to see the southern jurisdiction, or "Pike" degrees.

Some of the revisions have made an improvement, others...well, either they went too far or stopped too soon.

I heard that our (NMJ) 32nd degree is the 30th degree in southern jurisdiction. Not sure.

Would like to see some of your work down there sometime.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Mr NECROS~~
according to you, ALL masons are liars. And Masons make stupid statements? So, why do you spend so much of your time debating with those you obviously feel are beneath you?

And, since you are no Mason, how did you become such and expert on their rituals?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
DTOM haven�t you read what MrNecros wrote?

He has all that knowledge of the masons because he was nearly a mason and has been haunted by them ever since, they even blew up his toilet, and stole his dog.

He also runs the great site of enlightenment called www.masonwatchesforfree.com, but then again I am the ignorant on this site and a troll so what do I know.

Bilbo

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artifex
I heard that our (NMJ) 32nd degree is the 30th degree in southern jurisdiction. Not sure.

No, our 30� is Knight Kadosh also; the only difference is that, of course, we use the Pike version.

Our 32�, however, differs considerably from yours. For example, Constans does not appear in the degree (the 30� is the last time he is seen in the Pike version), and much of our symbolism for the 32� is derived from the Rig Veda and Zend Avesta.

We use the Camp as the primary symbol, but it takes on more of a philosophical significance than a military one. The Candidate in our version represents one who desires to become a Magus, and the officers represent a Consistory of Magi whose duty is to relate the esoteric knowledge of the Orient. A further interesting difference between our versions is that in our 32�, the Vedic Poets are important characters, who appear during the ceremony and read hymns from the Vedas, which are then elaborated on by the Officers.

Fiat Lvx.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
That's Cool!

I may have to find a close-by southern jourisdiction orient (we call them valleys up north) to petition so I can see some of those.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Wow a whole page of abuse again because Masonic Lite clucked up again and tried the old "this work is not relevent because I'm a retard who can't work out that 1855 comes before 1884."

I'm not trying to educate anyone - the majority of my posts are to observe your in-group behavioural responses.
I have copies of most of the monitors and of all the works I have combed through the one I quote most often is the most relevent and none of you have ever read it but continue this shifting sliding procession of one lie after another in order to convince yourself (you're not fooling anyone else) I'm barking up the wrong tree.

I like the new slant about using "The Camp" from the old degree purely for it symbolic and not its military meaning - I believe it is to represent the 14 significant degrees as I told you 3 or 4 months ago?
Did you finally get around to counting those flags as well, you seem to have a real problem when it comes to basic maths?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
p.s. Senrak and I need your Thailand address?

www.talesofasia.com...

Better bring some concrete. The hammers are a waste of time here.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artifex
That's Cool!

I may have to find a close-by southern jourisdiction orient (we call them valleys up north) to petition so I can see some of those.

The Southern Jurisdiction also calls the local bodies Valleys. The State is the Orient. In otherwords, my membership is in the Valley of Louisville, Orient of Kentucky. etc.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

I have copies of most of the monitors and of all the works I have combed through the one I quote most often is the most relevent and none of you have ever read it but continue this shifting sliding procession of one lie after another in order to convince yourself (you're not fooling anyone else) I'm barking up the wrong tree.

I would say that it is you who aren't fooling anyone. I have documentation for everything I've written, and have not only referenced it, but have provided all the links to where these books can be purchased. You, on the other hand, are fixated on one single book written well over a century ago by a guy who had never even seen the Pike Ritual; and what knowledge this book lacks, you simply have invented.

I like the new slant about using "The Camp" from the old degree purely for it symbolic and not its military meaning - I believe it is to represent the 14 significant degrees as I told you 3 or 4 months ago?
Did you finally get around to counting those flags as well, you seem to have a real problem when it comes to basic maths?

I have already explained the Camp in detail to you, so I see no reason to repeat myself. However, for those who may be interested, Dr. Rex Hutchens includes a full color fold out of the Camp, which includes all of its symbolism as well as a diagram of how each of the 33 degrees of the Rite correspond to the flags, in his Scottish Rite monitor "A Bridge To Light". Anyone who wants can order this book online and prove that Necros is a pathological liar simply by reading it.

The book may be ordered here for 10 bucks, and is the official monitor of the Rite in the Southern Jurisdiction given to all new members:

www.srmason-sj.org...

Fiat Lvx.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'm not trying to educate anyone -

WHEW! That's a relief! For a minute there I thought you were trying to educate someone.

the majority of my posts are to observe your in-group behavioural responses.

How are we behaving thus far? Are you going to make a full-fledged report in triplicate or is this just for your own entertainment?

I have copies of most of the monitors and of all the works

Now Necros...I seriously doubt you have ALL the works or even MOST of the Monitors. Each jurisdiction prints it's own Monitor. Do you have ALL 50 in the US? Not all states even allow a printed ritual, but some do. Do you have ALL of those? If so I'd love to have Arizona's because I can't seem to get a copy for my Masonic Library. Also, I seriously doubt you have the work of the Ancient Toltec Rite...and it's a legitimate Masonic group...so you couldn't have ALL of them. You certainly don't have a current 33rd Degree ritual because they're not printed either...they exist in manuscript form only and are closely kept. Even I don't have a current one...shucks

I have combed through the one I quote most often is the most relevent

I'm glad SOMETHING you do is relevant...your silly inaccurate posts certainly aren't.

and none of you have ever read it but continue this shifting sliding procession of one lie after another in order to convince yourself (you're not fooling anyone else) I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Barking up trees are you? Sounds fascinating...I could watch you do that for hours!

I won't comment on that as I haven't read the 32nd Degree for a while and wouldn't want to say something inaccurate (like SOME posters here...) I might sit down tonight and re-read it and comment tomorrow. Then again, I might relax and do nothing at all...

Mirthful Me, I'll send you my Thailand address via U2U but I'm only there during the last two weeks of Septober and the first week of Octember.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by senrak]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
To re-state the usual, Masonic Lite you haven't posted any text from Bridge to Light, (with its whopping 340 pages I'm sure it is the quintessential work on the Scottish Rite...NOT.) Magnus Opus etc..
I have it on order but it is taking a long time to get here - I'm sure it will arrive though, our accquaintance Morgan over at FW said not to bother because it contains sweet FA but for some reason I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by MrNECROS]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

To re-state the usual, Masonic Lite you haven't posted any text from Bridge to Light, (with its whopping 340 pages I'm sure it is the quintessential work on the Scottish Rite...NOT.) Magnus Opus etc..

If you think I've got nothing better to do than sit around typing text out of books for you, I would suggest you think again. I posted the link to those books not for you, but for people who may have been fooled by your lies: that you were drugged by Masons in your fictional initiation, that you are in possession of "real" Scottish Rite rituals, that Masons wear suits of armor, your denial of the fact that half of all Masons in the USA are 32� Scottish Rite Masons, that Buddhism is the world's largest religion and all Buddhist are atheists, etc. etc.; your lies have gone on and on.

Anyone who wants to take the time can order Hutchens' "A Bridge To Light", McLenachan's "Book of the Scottish Rite", Pike's "Magnum Opus", Blanchard's "Scotch Rite Masonry Illustrated", and Voorhis' "History of the Scottish Rite" for themselves, and easily discern your lack of knowledge on the subject. It's a no-brainer.

I have it on order but it is taking a long time to get here - I'm sure it will arrive though, our accquaintance Morgan over at FW said not to bother because it contains sweet FA but for some reason I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

I have no idea who Morgan and FA are, and couldn't care less. What I do know is that "A Bridge To Light" is the official monitor of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite for the Southern Jurisdiction of the US, and that it has replaced both Pike's "Morals and Dogma" and Clausen's "Commentaries On Morals and Dogma" in this capacity. End of story.

Fiat Lvx.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
With the amount of nonsensical BS you've posted in this forum over the last year you *could* have scanned or typed the whole of this book and several others - it took me an estimated 2 weeks of full time effort ( assuming 8 hours a day) to fully scan and arrange the 600 odd pages of McClenechan's book, unfortunatally I've moved ISPs so I need to put it somewhere else.
If you know somewhere then feel free to ask me for a copy so you can publish it, if not you can sit on tour hands and wait 'till I have some commercial webspace set up.
In 150 years no one will be siting your posts as relevent - why not do something productive?
Probably because you are the productive type.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
"It took me an estimated 2 weeks of full time effort ( assuming 8 hours a day) to fully scan and arrange the 600 odd pages of McClenechan's book."

In that time you could have focused on what really matters: your claims re Masonry, and all the atrocitis that you have been subjected to. Imagine all the details, specific evidence you could have gotten together in that time. For instance:

-timelines
-your WHOLE story
-What was done to you, where, by whom exactly, and when exactly.
-Your explanation of not wanting to join a "higher lodge" made no sense. You did not try
to explain what you meant by that.
-We still have no idea what YOU might have done to warrant all that bad behaviour on the part of Masons.

No one on these boards believes you. When people read what you type, they're under the distinct impression that you are a liar. Yet, you have done absolutely nothing to prove people wrong. You have not once made an honest effort to clear your name. ALl you do is argue the speicifics of this or that Masonic precept, book, philosophy, or minor detail that is WHOLLY inconsequential to your original claim.

So, start from the beginning. You joined the Masons (note tthe time and place), and then what happened? Instead of scannnig books and arguing over minutiae you might try to prove your case by starting right here.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Necros NEVER joined the masons... he has confused a Rosicrucian group with Masons... when he described them, he says they are pursuing him to join, which is of course, not something Masons do, and in describing them, he stated they were Rosicrucian.

But, as we all know, Rosicrucian and Mason are NOT at all the same.

But I would be... interested in reading his story.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
LTD,

It would be impossible for him to produce a timeline because of his self-contradictory statements. First, he claimed that he had been pressured to join a Lodge; he refused, and then claimed his refusal has brought "persecution" on him from Masons.

But then he turned right around and claimed that he was initiated, and that during his initiation he was drugged.

Next thing you know, he's a Buddhist monk in Thailand espousing atheism, with a secret Masonic book that Masons aren't allowed to read even though the Supreme Council, N.J., stopped publishing it over a century ago because it is irrelevant, the Supreme Council S.J. has never published it because it was never relevant here, and anybody with 25 bucks can buy a paperback reprint of it from Kessinger's website.

This guy is not innocently mistaken; he's a total fraud.

Fiat Lvx.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No, my brother, that is just too harsh, to write that MrNecros is a fraud because what he writes is in nonsequiteurs and doesn't follow any kind of logic or reality...

That's because his tinfoil hat is not properly reinforced, so the lizard death rays being aimed at his hypothalamus from low Earth orbit are getting through and forcing him to write these crazy things... he can't really be held responsible...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
ROFL.

Oh well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join