It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate Black People. But I'm Not Racist. Do You Believe Her?? (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by Heartisblack

I'm glad someone else is paying attention here.

I couldn't care less. I do get concerned when I see people claiming to be black getting lost in this BS.

I am equally concerned when I see black people behaving in this same manner. We are all spiritual beings so I am confused when we get so caught up in the physical. What happens when you go to heaven, ascend, go to hell, reincarnate or what have you and you still see the other "race?"

I can care less about that woman, I have my own damned problems to worry about. She is not one of them.

You mean you couldn't care less. Meaning, you aren't phase by this. Also meaning you aren't paying too much attention to it. Meaning close your eyes and see all that I care about what this idiot thinks. You COULDN'T care less.

It always seem to be "black" people who will repost and re Tweet this BS.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
White automatically = racist these days. It's cool for everyone else apparently, they just get a pass because whitey has kept them down for so long, right?
I love how racism is always a white thing. I can go on youtube right this very minute and get several different ethnic groups hating on white people, but you won't find that here, nope, not for one second. You wanna know why? Because racism to everyone that isn't white is a one way street.

Use your time more constructively it might actually benefit you in the long run.

link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

mate... listen, what exactly troubles you?

Are you amazed at something? Did you find something out you didnt know before? Whats all your reaction about? Is racism new to you? Did you recently wake up to reality... what was it that made you tick about all this?

Although if you were abducted by aliens and just came back to earth after... 126 million years and just found out how the human race is, now THAT would justify this thread and would definitely belong in ATS.

If thats not the case... I dont think this really matters and its an ordinary every-day thing. But I stand my questions, I mean... something must have troubled you a lot!

link   
reply to post by cry93

At least I took the time to type this, that is a miracle itself.
And what purpose did her rant prove ?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

donald rumsfeld? maybe you were going for colin powel possibly. I have met plenty of nice black people but I also have met MANY more black people who have been racist, rude, aggressive and so on. you name four black people who have made it somewhere, what about the millions who have some sort of racial commitment to crime? I believe black culture is vulgar and sets up the youth to live a life of crime and poverty. I never said anywhere in my post i "hate" black people but I do feel that the world would be a much better place without you and your people.

and i have met MANY racist, rude, aggressive and so on white people. How about we just kill everybody because every race has our idiots.

For you to put my race down arrogantly to my face (well, sort of) says a lot about YOUR rude, aggressive and vulgar behavior. What have i done to you

link   

What about the video with the cop and his scumbag lawyer? What about the Kramer video? I don't even fault the girl, she's too young to know what she's talking about. I fault the parents for teaching her that stuff.

Prophecy, no one is arguing that their actions are valid or acceptable. Adults act just as stupid as kids sometimes. But what can we do about it? We can't force people to act the way we want them to. All we can do is live by example. Racism is something that is not going to disappear overnight. It could, but that means that each human being with racist viewpoints would have to change his/her thinking right now. You and I both know this is not going to happen. It is an individual decision, and because it is this way, it will be a gradual change, because we do not have the ability to MAKE a person change his beliefs.

link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

mate... listen, what exactly troubles you?

Are you amazed at something? Did you find something out you didnt know before? Whats all your reaction about? Is racism new to you? Did you recently wake up to reality... what was it that made you tick about all this?

Although if you were abducted by aliens and just came back to earth after... 126 million years and just found out how the human race is, now THAT would justify this thread and would definitely belong in ATS.

If thats not the case... I dont think this really matters and its an ordinary every-day thing. But I stand my questions, I mean... something must have troubled you a lot!

Everybody hates everybody. What the hell is wrong with you OP ?
edit on 19-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Dear ProphecyPhD,

Unfortunately she, like many, speaks with so little knowledge. There is plenty of hate, I think in the end the question is how do we convince people to ramp back and think rather than jump. The answer to hate is forgiveness and understanding I believe; but, it takes a while to get past the nastiness. Be well.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
White automatically = racist these days. It's cool for everyone else apparently, they just get a pass because whitey has kept them down for so long, right?
I love how racism is always a white thing. I can go on youtube right this very minute and get several different ethnic groups hating on white people, but you won't find that here, nope, not for one second. You wanna know why? Because racism to everyone that isn't white is a one way street.

Use your time more constructively it might actually benefit you in the long run.

Who said anything like that? We are all discussing the 4 videos in the OP, what video are you referencing?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by cry93

At least I took the time to type this, that is a miracle itself.
And what purpose did her rant prove ?

Why do you care what purpose her rant proves? Did not my other responses address that this is just a foolish waste of time?

To me, this is the equivalent of a child calling you a poo poo head and waiting on you to respond. Or saying the word poot...

Ignore.

I'm always amazed when I see my people arguing about this. Why not pay attention where it really matters?

Either way, I'm starting to feel like my message is getting lost here. If you want to talk about how you "can care less" about an idiot or why an "idiot is wrong" then be my guest.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Something is wrong with me for having a discussion about the ignorance of racism??

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
What significant contribution have blacks made in medicine, technology, science, architecture.....things that advance societies? coincidence that the only parts of sub sahara africa (black africa) that have any type of infrastructure were colonized by non blacks. Or how in the states just about every city with a majority black population has high crimes rates and so forth.

Dude.. seriously? You need to get into those books a little bit more. You will find the answer to all of these. Do you know how many blacks are Doctors, Chemists, Veterans, Officers, Psychologist, etc with a PhD? If you don't see then you don't WANT to see. As far as the economic and criminal issue goes with crime, it's obvious.

link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Who said anything like that? We are all discussing the 4 videos in the OP, what video are you referencing?

You chose specifically this one video. Why? Because she is a white girl who made a viral joke video that everyone took the wrong way?

ETA: Before my race gets called in to play here, let me be clear that I am a trigger happy American Indian.

edit on 7/19/2011 by SpaDe_ because: stuff

link   
reply to post by cry93

Te You mean you couldn't care less. Meaning, you aren't phase by this. Also meaning you aren't paying too much attention to it. Meaning close your eyes and see all that I care about what this idiot thinks. You COULDN'T care less. xt

Cry93, maybe Heartisblack is simply saying that he/she doesn't take this kind of hate speech to heart because it does not do any good to fret about it. If we all spend our time taking offense to everything we hear that we don't like, it doesn't make our own life any better. All is does is create negativity when we focus on trying to control the actions and beliefs of other people.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Case and point.

edit on 7/19/2011 by SpaDe_ because: more

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I believe she is sorry for making a mistake that will stick with her the rest of her life; the curse of the internet and the young and dumb. Because of the way she came across in the first video, I believe she was genuinely speaking her mind and not joking. I also believe many non-Blacks probably agreed with her.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Dude that's really not the greatest video for highlighting racial equality.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
my guess is that she made the vid on a dare from friends....or just to try and impress some of her fellow immature teenage friends. But the vid went viral and now she is getting some unexpected backlash from the same people she is insulting.

Now she is clearly scared and is recanting.

A typical reaction from a teen.
Do something stupid without thinking it through, and then backpeddle like a madman.

This is now not only limited to teens, but thanks to social media, everyone must learn and understand that

Once its Out There! Its Out There! There's no coming back, and no second chance...Live Jive!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join