It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate Black People. But I'm Not Racist. Do You Believe Her?? (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

This shouldn't even be posted here. Recently this site has become completely overrun with liberal people that post every controversial mainstream story they see so they can make a big deal out of things that aren't a big deal. Who cares if some teenage girl that is hungry for ATTENTION made a video to get a response out of people. You are doing nothing but playing into her hand by feeding fuel to the fire and giving her even more public exposure. She doesn't even sound like shes being serious at all and even if she is, its just a stupid teenage girl. Either way, nothing worth discussing or getting pissed over because it doesn't make a difference.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
That apology vid makes me think her parents are standing right over her lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
I don't like black people either, nor do I think whites are the superior race. Blacks, wherever they are always seem to cause the same problems.....violence, poverty, drug use, children out of wedlock, black women having multiple babies from different fathers. What significant contribution have blacks made in medicine, technology, science, architecture.....things that advance societies? coincidence that the only parts of sub sahara africa (black africa) that have any type of infrastructure were colonized by non blacks. Or how in the states just about every city with a majority black population has high crimes rates and so forth.

Does that go for every black person or just some?

What about:

Barack Obama
Condelezza Rice
Donald Rumsfield
Judge Greg Mathis
Martin Luther King

Besides these famous people have you really never met a black person that you thought was ok?

I'm black and none of those stereotypes apply to me, what about me? Do you hate me too

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by showintail

This post highlights just how bad ATS is getting. So a girl goes online, makes some racist comments and you hope she gets raped and impregnated by black people? You're worse than she is and so is anyone that stars you.

It would be easier just to kill her. Nom sayin'? Joking of course

I do not know why humans do not understand we are all in the human race. We better shape up coz we are all kind of going down hill fast. What happened to space exploration? why is almost every economy all fked up and or fake (i.e. manipulated)? why do the top 1% own 95% or more of everything on the planet we live on (they obviously DO NOT care about the majority)? why are there poor starving uneducated people?

There needs to be a balance.. too many silly folks running around saying things that have no base in what reality should be. Say people actually want to fight back and change things for the better of humanity... you actually have to get along and care about one another to fight back. There is a lot of unneeded gray area.

Idgaf about your race, culture, religion, sexual orientation etc etc as long as you are nice and respectful. I think others should heed the same motto. I believe you get what you put out in this world... most of the time.

With that said a majority of the politicians, globalist, extremists etc should be annihilated though.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I'm glad someone else is paying attention here.

I couldn't care less. I do get concerned when I see people claiming to be black getting lost in this BS.

I am equally concerned when I see black people behaving in this same manner. We are all spiritual beings so I am confused when we get so caught up in the physical. What happens when you go to heaven, ascend, go to hell, reincarnate or what have you and you still see the other "race?"

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't believe the video was made to be "serious". Seriously, the only "reasons" she mentioned was "Ya lose them in the dark, and they eat all your gawd dang chicken". It was a stupid video to make, even if it was designed to only be viewed by friends, and of course it's offensive, but I'd wager that most humans have made offensive comments designed to be more humorous then insulting (in private, anyway).

link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/352bc9fea489.jpg[/atsimg]

Donald Rumsfeld: Blacker than midnight

link   

Originally posted by cry93

I'm glad someone else is paying attention here.

I couldn't care less. I do get concerned when I see people claiming to be black getting lost in this BS.

I am equally concerned when I see black people behaving in this same manner. We are all spiritual beings so I am confused when we get so caught up in the physical. What happens when you go to heaven, ascend, go to hell, reincarnate or what have you and you still see the other "race?"

I can care less about that woman, I have my own damned problems to worry about. She is not one of them.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

One of the comments she made was her wish for a plague that would eradicate all black people. Let me hear your disgust for THAT comment. At least that comment was actually made.

Prophecy, those comments will come back to haunt her......this we know. It's the way the universe works...."for very action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Domo1

TThis post highlights just how bad ATS is getting. So a girl goes online, makes some racist comments and you hope she gets raped and impregnated by black people? You're worse than she is and so is anyone that stars you.ext

Amen......

I must say to the OP that I'm sure it would only take minimal searching of YouTube to find racist rants against whites. This video of a young, very immature girl making racist comments doesn't reveal anything new. We all know that racism exists among many races, and we also know that young, immature people say stupid things that they will regret later.

What about the video with the cop and his scumbag lawyer? What about the Kramer video? I don't even fault the girl, she's too young to know what she's talking about. I fault the parents for teaching her that stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/352bc9fea489.jpg[/atsimg]

Donald Rumsfeld: Blacker than midnight

Touche!! I meant Colin Powell

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I can care less about that woman, I have my own damned problems to worry about. She is not one of them.

Thank you.

I think that is well put.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Domo1

TThis post highlights just how bad ATS is getting. So a girl goes online, makes some racist comments and you hope she gets raped and impregnated by black people? You're worse than she is and so is anyone that stars you.ext

Amen......

I must say to the OP that I'm sure it would only take minimal searching of YouTube to find racist rants against whites. This video of a young, very immature girl making racist comments doesn't reveal anything new. We all know that racism exists among many races, and we also know that young, immature people say stupid things that they will regret later.

I'm having a hard time believing you are a black man.

2nd line and IJS.
What about the video with the cop and his scumbag lawyer? What about the Kramer video? I don't even fault the girl, she's too young to know what she's talking about. I fault the parents for teaching her that stuff.

link   
Prophecy, this girl is what, 16 years old?

Clearly, she thought it was "funny", and is now in the process of learning a lesson now. I hope no one does anything violent, I would hope a young girl that stupid can learn a less painful lesson.

Is she racist? Not completely sure, but probably. I would need to see what kind of friends she was hanging with, and maybe her parents too. It could be she is so immature that she really thought people would just laugh.

You seem to think there are hundreds of people out there like this? Why not find an example of someone more representative? This kid seems pretty young, and dumb. Hard to make a solid case with a young kid as an example.

JR

link   

How do you know her parents taught her that? I've known some wonderful and tolerant parents that have little hatemonger children. You sure know a lot about this girl considering that you've only seen a few youtube vids.

When I read Donald Rumsfeld I actually pictured Colin Powell, took me a minute too!
edit on 19-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by Fitch303
I don't like black people either, nor do I think whites are the superior race. Blacks, wherever they are always seem to cause the same problems.....violence, poverty, drug use, children out of wedlock, black women having multiple babies from different fathers. What significant contribution have blacks made in medicine, technology, science, architecture.....things that advance societies? coincidence that the only parts of sub sahara africa (black africa) that have any type of infrastructure were colonized by non blacks. Or how in the states just about every city with a majority black population has high crimes rates and so forth.

Does that go for every black person or just some?

What about:

Barack Obama
Condelezza Rice
Donald Rumsfield
Judge Greg Mathis
Martin Luther King

Besides these famous people have you really never met a black person that you thought was ok?

I'm black and none of those stereotypes apply to me, what about me? Do you hate me too

donald rumsfeld? maybe you were going for colin powel possibly. I have met plenty of nice black people but I also have met MANY more black people who have been racist, rude, aggressive and so on. you name four black people who have made it somewhere, what about the millions who have some sort of racial commitment to crime? I believe black culture is vulgar and sets up the youth to live a life of crime and poverty. I never said anywhere in my post i "hate" black people but I do feel that the world would be a much better place without you and your people.

link   
My question is this:

Is it wrong to hate people for their actions, aside from race or color or what have you? For instance.. Someone who brags about selling drugs, or robbing people, or is so selfish they spend all their money on jewelry, while their kids are hungry. Thugs if you will..

link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
I don't believe the video was made to be "serious". Seriously, the only "reasons" she mentioned was "Ya lose them in the dark, and they eat all your gawd dang chicken". It was a stupid video to make, even if it was designed to only be viewed by friends, and of course it's offensive, but I'd wager that most humans have made offensive comments designed to be more humorous then insulting (in private, anyway).

When that false thread was circulating ATS about a group of black teenager allegedly saying "kill whitey" everyone was up in arms!!

Now a white teenager says she wants all black people dead and it wasn't "serious" just a "stupid video" and a joke??

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! That post must have been a joke

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Who cares???

She is either:
a) A racist
b) Not a racist with a poor sense of humor
c) An 'attention whore'

She has her right to an opinion, I do not know enough about her to judge. If anyone else that thinks they are qualified to judge someone else from one vid without any context - go right ahead, let's hope you are never judged.

If we dont agree with her the best thing we can do is ignore her and not spread her comments further.
edit on 19-7-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

If you don't like the heat, please stay out of the kitchen so you will not get burned. I will say this once and only once;
This is a alternative news forum, if you want to argue about race go to that white supremacist website. Thank you

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join