It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate Black People. But I'm Not Racist. Do You Believe Her?? (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I would advise against watching the videos if you don't like graphic language.

This lovely young lady is going viral with this video that she released a few days ago

Not even seven days passed by since her first viral video and here she is back for more, except THIS time she looks a little worried and she's singing a different tune:

Kind of reminds me of what is becoming the status quo for racists when they make the mistake of voicing their opinions in public forums:

What is wrong with these people? Why do they hate so much? Why apologize when the apology is fake? As a black male i grew up always wondering why certain people hated me. After a certain age i started to not care. My environment and mainframe had me thinking "They think i'm an animal anyway, Might as well just accept it and be one". Just how you see the stereotypes perpetuated on television, i saw them too. Not only did i see them, but i LIVED them!!

After a little studying and a lot of maturing i realized that the only difference between me and them was THEIR hate. Some people give up, some never had a chance to begin with. The issues in my community run very deep, too deep for a one or two generation fix. I am proud to say that i will be an example, a role-modle and a counselor to all around me (no matter what race). We are all humans (except for those pesky reptilians
)

Peace to you all
edit on 7/19/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
No, I don't believe her. I don't have to watch the video. Her proclamation of hate for a certain segment of society is enough for me to label her a racist. I don't care about her ethnicity, creed, or culture. She is a hater and a racist.

Why give a platform to someone like this, OP?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Chicken? "N" word? Oh man, she better be careful posting stuff like that.
Racist? Ummm, yes!
The apology? Disingenous, imo. I recognize that sorrow posture, the one ya get after your parents got onto you.

Think about this getting out at her school, and any violence that may come as a result. That is why it is wrong, imo.
Some are saying it is obvious she is joking, but I don't see that at all. She looks frustrated, angry and dead serious to me, but perspective is in the eye of the beholder?
edit on 19-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
No, I don't believe her. I don't have to watch the video. Her proclamation of hate for a certain segment of society is enough for me to label her a racist. I don't care about her ethnicity, creed, or culture. She is a hater and a racist.

Why give a platform to someone like this, OP?

Because this is a fact of life and these people are (hiding) everywhere. I'm hoping i can reach a few of them. Show them how silly they look and sound and perhaps change lives. Every comment and action we make and take affects other peoples lives daily (especially with a platform like the internet). I'm trying to combat the negative by helping my fellow humans positively.

I read on ATS where a luciferian said they wanted a negative harvest so they put negativity in the world. Well im here to shoot it down with positivity.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
With all due respect, Prophecy, racism exists among many races, not just whites. I know you have been in forums where we've gone over this very topic recently.

Racism is one of the most ridiculous belief systems among humans. No one can deny that. But the fact remains that you have no control over another's beliefs. All we can do is live our lives as examples by being accepting of all races. It truly is an exercise in futility focusing our energy on trying to make people act the way we want to.

You have to admit that racism (particularly against blacks) is nowhere at the level it used to be. If that were not the case, we'd still have separate restrooms for whites and blacks and absurd things like that. Yes, racism still exists, but I believe over time it will get better as humanity comes to the realization that these mindsets have done nothing but keep us down.

link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Well im here to shoot it down with positivity.

Yes, please go throw up some rainbow on this girl, she needs it!

edit on 19-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

link   
[m I don't understand why someone would make a video like this to begin with. Then if they are going to open their mouth at least have a backbone to own up to it. It would be very interesting to know the reason behind her making the second one. Then try to pass it off as a joke. Guess what no one is laughing at least not at what she said but maybe to her follow up. Looks to me like young punk girl getting a lesson in real time.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well she apologized, so I'm officially over it.

Side note: what a moron.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So the girl hates black ppl...

First I dont care, second she's free to hate whatever she wants for whatever her reasons are, third I dont care if shes a racist, if you're a racist or if someone is racist towards me... its their right to hate me... I'm fine with it, my life doesnt change a bit.

Now fourth... what exactly is this doing, on a thread in ATS?

So is that all important that one girl says what shes thinks? Or the problem lies in all those that pretend to be politically correct? My vote goes to honesty... and not to hypocrisy.

But again... I'm completely oblivious to what is this doing on ATS...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
SOOO much self righteous indignation from the holier than thou ATS crowd is going to spew onto this thread. Calm down, she probably was just joking with friends. Not the brightest thing to do, but neither is blindly hating those that hate. It's hypocritical. No one knew her intentions.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

This post highlights just how bad ATS is getting. So a girl goes online, makes some racist comments and you hope she gets raped and impregnated by black people? You're worse than she is and so is anyone that stars you.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

There are literately HUNDREDS of videos just like this. That means its an epidemic and this is the "Social Issues and Civil Unrest" forum right?

Just as we discuss everything else on ATS why not this? Does this subject make you uncomfortable? If so then maybe this thread is for you. If not just don't read it.

Just because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean there aren't MILLIONS out there that it does affect. If you don't believe me go on YouTube and look at the hundreds of comments.

Thats like a man saying "Why is there a thread about a menstrual cycle" because he doesn't get one he thinks they don't exist and are really nothing to be worried about.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't like black people either, nor do I think whites are the superior race. Blacks, wherever they are always seem to cause the same problems.....violence, poverty, drug use, children out of wedlock, black women having multiple babies from different fathers. What significant contribution have blacks made in medicine, technology, science, architecture.....things that advance societies? coincidence that the only parts of sub sahara africa (black africa) that have any type of infrastructure were colonized by non blacks. Or how in the states just about every city with a majority black population has high crimes rates and so forth.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Oh good god, no. how will that change her? I hope she falls in love with a black man and has black babies. My goodness some people think im so cruel.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by showintail

This post highlights just how bad ATS is getting. So a girl goes online, makes some racist comments and you hope she gets raped and impregnated by black people? You're worse than she is and so is anyone that stars you.

Nope, it highlights the exact reason why i made this thread. And stop it, no one said anything about her getting raped. If a white woman has black babies that does not mean she was raped.

One of the comments she made was her wish for a plague that would eradicate all black people. Let me hear your disgust for THAT comment. At least that comment was actually made.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm a black female, okay and am I supposed to care ? She's just some crazy woman sitting in a room, ranting on youtube. And I can speak better english then her.
I can do the same thing and scream the GLP motto "DOOM!!!!!: but I'm not.

I pray to Jesus she doesn't live around Black people and they saw that video *shakes head*
Pray for her, that somebody doesn't skin her ass.

link   
reply to post by Domo1

TThis post highlights just how bad ATS is getting. So a girl goes online, makes some racist comments and you hope she gets raped and impregnated by black people? You're worse than she is and so is anyone that stars you.ext

Amen......

I must say to the OP that I'm sure it would only take minimal searching of YouTube to find racist rants against whites. This video of a young, very immature girl making racist comments doesn't reveal anything new. We all know that racism exists among many races, and we also know that young, immature people say stupid things that they will regret later.

link   

As a black woman, I am very conscientious when it comes to where I lend my time and attention. Using my voice to rail against a racist idiot on Youtube is a gross misuse of my time and energy. Why not use it to point out injustice in policies or systemic racism?

Sometimes I think my people worry about the wrong things. Some barely legal chick on Youtube who just wants attention serves no purpose in my message. That is the least of my worries and let me take liberty in saying it should be the least of your worries, too.

But I will let you do you here.

link   

SOOO much self righteous indignation from the holier than thou ATS crowd is going to spew onto this thread. Calm down, she probably was just joking with friends. Not the brightest thing to do, but neither is blindly hating those that hate. It's hypocritical. No one knew her intentions.

reply to post by Domo1

She was certainly stupid, ignorant, and hopefully joking... but we can't really know her intentions!!????

She did post a video without any type of qualification of it being a joke.

Stupid or purposeful, she gets the backlash.... call it a learning experience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join