It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Described in 500yr. Old Chinese Manuscript

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mordok9
There have been many ancient texts that mention extraterrestrials; one that comes to mind is the Mahabharata. It may not tell of them abducting anyone but it does help to confirm the theory that someone was visiting us in ancient times.

Yes the ancient texts and the Ancient Indians before the Egyptians, but it is not worth studying because it is just simply too far away in the past. The real alien material I believe worth studying is the abductions of the 50s-90s in the United States. Leaked information states that the aliens brought back all the cattle material for their own means, and they have two different kinds of implants. The one you really don't want is the 3mm spherical device through the nasal cavity of the abductee into the brain. This device is used for the biological monitoring, tracking, and control of the abductee. The other type of implants which could be put anywhere in the body are discoid monitoring devices into the muscle tissue of the abductees, these actually can be of any size. The cattle, the different kinds of implants, and the post hypnotic suggestions to abductees as mentioned by Lear in '88 are all for the exotic study of life on earth.
edit on 22-7-2011 by greyer because: He said first officially in '87, then again in '88

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalCK

And I'm not saying that they wouldn't have a social structure. Unless the thing in question is a hive mind like Mass Effect's Geth, they very likely will have social networks. But beyond writing and art, what more does evolution need to produce a space capable species? And in either case, they don't have to look human.

A super crow for non social creatures? Well no. Even Dinosaurs showed social behavior and all birds have this social behavior embedded in them. Their social behavior simply isn't a parallel to ours. Social behavior doesn't have a one road track. Let me give you an example, for speculation sake. The next time you are traveling down a long highway in a region populated by crows, keep an eye out for how often you see them, and in how large groups. If you get into a traffic jam, observe them. What I have observed is that crows very often organize into 2-3 hunting parties. You will always see at least one in the field. If you do, keep looking. You'll find a spotter in a tree or high ground. Even at their primitive level, they are already developing the concept of "work shifts" for mutual gain. If you keep looking long enough, you might even see them switch places, and one of the hunters going to the high ground, and the spotter going to go hunting.

So not really a suprcrow, no. Crows are about as social as a tree full of excited monkeys. Most Corvidae are, to be honest. A designer by the name or nemo ramjet rejected the notion that dinosaurs would eventually evolve into humanoid species if they were ever to gain intelligence, and went about designing his own brand of avian intellect based on tracks and common evolution they have shown in the last 65 million years. He thus created the avisapien. Quite an interesting look at a legitimate attempt at an intelligent dinosaur, mixing our own cultural and artistic past with the pathways avian species took in their evolution. By hybridizing the two, rather than being lazy and just putting some scales on a human skeleton, one actually comes up with some real, plausible, speculation. Have a look if you wish.

Science
scienceblogs.com...

Art
th04.deviantart.net...

In addition, other instinctive social structures exist. Like ant colonies, or termites. Species that don't question their place in society, but do as they have evolved to do. This would generate species with intellects not so advanced, but with unquestioning slaves that would do anything. Thus we might even speculate this type of species is most common because they basically skip the whole endless internal strife that brings down nations.

Furthermore down the road of wild speculation Imagine a species that actually had a super evolved brain in Which its neurons literally mass produced themselves, creating pockets of information. Basically, a tumorous brain. The species would either die of old age, or when its ever growing brain got too big to support itself. For any given situation, the species cannot immediately understand it. It has to go comatose for a few days, and organize its neurons to solve that specific problem. Essentially here, we apply what a sloth is to a brain. Such a species would essentially be, for all intensive purposes, retarded. Incapable of higher intellect. But if it stopped what it was doing and actually let its mind think, it would solve any problem in the world. Such a species would more or less be interesting. It's just wild speculation, but imagine the social and inventive nature of such a species in which gaining intelligence led to death faster.

With 23 you bring up a most interesting point, as you can use common statistical numbers to give a guess. But statistics end where culture and intelligence begin. Like I said, I don't think it's impossible for humanoid life forms to exist. But if we use what we know from our own civilizations, think for a moment. How many times have we almost exterminated ourselves in our history? In the last 100 years alone? Now imagine how lucky we are. Statistically, if is really plausible for all of them out there to be equally lucky? Even if we count the fact that we basically had a high chance of blowing each other up into nothingness virtually every day of the nuclear part of the cold war, statistics demands that every day we didn't blow each other up, somewhere out there somebody did.

Personally, because of my own religious beliefs, I would not be surprised to find most life forms are humanoid out there. But science does not back this up. Furthermore, if I were to apply my own beliefs to reality, we're talking about the high likelihood of basically every other star system having a radio-logical dead zone planet filled with ruins of carious time period.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

They treat us as we treat our animals. you think they care what we feel. we have to put a stop to this. Who else is upset that they are here kidnapping us and doing as they will

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill

They treat us as we treat our animals. you think they care what we feel. we have to put a stop to this. Who else is upset that they are here kidnapping us and doing as they will

Advance Intel - Game over man

SitRep - Screwed and tattooed

EOF

edit on 25-7-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

Got hold of a copy of the book at a local university. Again, here is background of this book.

A descendant of a Chinese noble family in Da Li area gifted remnants of his family's manuscript collection to China's cultural ministry. After a rigorous verification process by literary and history experts, this book was published by the ministry. The alien abduction text in OP is from the journal of one of the owner's ancestors in the Ming dynasty, ~500 years ago. The text is only one page out of over 500 in the book, with the rest covering vast subjects, from medicine, to music, to martial arts, and historic events, so the credibility of the text is quite substantial.

The book

The alien abduction text

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

A descendant of a Chinese noble family in Da Li area gifted remnants of his family's manuscript collection to China's cultural ministry. After a rigorous verification process by literary and history experts, this book was published by the ministry. The alien abduction text in OP is from the journal of one of the owner's ancestors in the Ming dynasty, ~500 years ago. The text is only one page out of over 500 in the book, with the rest covering vast subjects, from medicine, to music, to martial arts, and historic events, so the credibility of the text is quite substantial.

ok .. WOW! Great Job TJ ! 100 stars for ya if it were possible for going the extra mile!

I don't even know where to start to even comment on this even ..besides.. WT* !

I would like the know the rigorous verification process and what history experts were involved, perhaps.

3 eyes...not sure where I've heard of this before..wait...checking on something.. ok .. I was searching to see if there are any references of any kind in Star Wars for this type of species in a database somewhere .. creature database

edit on 27-1-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

chrispkay
if this has been happening for so many years, it still puzzles me why some people think alien existence is the most absurd think they've heard of. For the past 5 months or so, my family has been having strange experiences with unknown beings. I'm Christian but there's no denying it once you've experience it.Text

Is this ..

still happening ?? you can message me if you'd like ..

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Nifty! It's like a 500 year old version of ATS ... in a book!! I wonder what the family's T&Cs were like.

Good find Jim!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Snarl

Nifty! It's like a 500 year old version of ATS ... in a book!! I wonder what the family's T&Cs were like.

Good find Jim!

Thanks. What's T&C?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

dna221277
When he was unconcious, he reported that he felt that he was no longer on earth but in a heavenly world, where he describes that the sun, moon and stars were visible at the same time. This place has a red hue and the ground is icy cold.

Astrophysically of course the "moon", as in the Earth's satellite, would not be recognizable as such by a 500 year old man looking from any other celestial body.

It is believed that the large size of the moon compared to the Earth is anomalous, most planetary bodies would have much smaller moons, say like Phobos & Deimos vs Mars. The Martian moons are shiny dots in the sky even on Mars.

On the other hand, it is also believed today that many red-dwarf type of stars (which would impart a reddish hue) could be good candidates for life.

news.discovery.com...

So when you hear some channeler say that they're talking to ETs from some well-known-named-star, they're full of crap. Almost all of the well known named stars are large, bright, heavy and unsuitable for life. The emit intense radiation and their habitable zone changes rapidly with astronomical time, which is bad for evolution.

The ones which are suitable are the billions of unnamed ordinary boring stars, no bigger than the Sun and many smaller.
edit on 28-1-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join