It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Labour Party pedophile Ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
An Interesting article about a pedophile ring at the heart of the British establishment and its connection to the Dunblaine massacre;

www.sovereignindependent.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It is tough to know what to make when stories like these come out, I have seen a few over the years. Is it just modern day ghost stories to tell around the camp fire or is the system totally compromised with blackmail, torture and murder just business as usual. When looking at how serious questions about 9/11, GFC, Libya just go unanswered it looking to be the latter.

For a 100 year ban on some of the information and involvement of psychiatrists I would not be surprised if there where some mind control experiments going on, sexual abuse is part of the program. With links to some high profile people it does sound like it would have been very disruptive to parliament and the courts if the information did get out. Instead we have compromised people remaining in positions of power. Why does the term national security continually get confused with personal security and no one cares?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wow! That's some information right there. People need to read this.

I'd never even heard of a super injunction until the whole John Terry thing not so long ago.
They must be keeping tons of stuff from us.

Guess we will know the real story in about 92 years!

Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

There's some crazy stuff there and it warrants further and more serious investigation.

One thing though, George Robertson was not the constituency MP, Michael Forsyth was and he was one of the few Scottish Conservative MP's.
In fact Robertson had complained about Hamilton and his Boys Club to Forsyth and had argued with Hamilton in his house.

The 100 year secrecy order and the suppression of facts etc arouses immediate suspicion and an independant inquiry should be announced immediately and the government should withdraw the secrecy order.

Transparent government my arse!

top topics

join