It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Error in Casey Anthony Trial? (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Error in Casey Anthony Trial? (Video)

www.huffingtonpost.com

An expert witness has claimed that information he gave on Internet searches for chloroform during the trial was inaccurate
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
When I saw this headline I thought "oh here we go, already looking for reasons for a retrial" - but apparently I'm wrong.

Not only did the site owner make a mistake in how many times the site was visited (alleged to be 86), he ADMITTED that it was only ONCE, while the trial was still going on.

Whoever he informed, never bothered to bring it up.

Luckily the jurors were only going off 1 search that lasted only 3 minutes.

Just one more reason to hang the prosecution IMHO - they went into it too quickly and failed to provide any real evidence.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh what a class act this guy sounds to be. Did it ever occur to him to mention a little detail like this a bit SOONER?? If she had been convicted, goodness knows it could have easily been a major basis for appeal when we're talking about the levels that Capital murder cases operate at. Sheesh....

As it is, she was aquitted outright. She could go on CNN tonight and not only admit she did it but detail how, why and then laugh about it. There is absolutely nothing that could be done about it because of the double jeopardy laws. Big mistakes at trial only matter if someone is convicted...something isn't quite right about that if you ask me but thats how it works.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thats the crazy part though - he said he did tell them DURING the trial - and they just didn't bother to correct themselves. And the woman he told (who's name I forget), didn't tell anyone else on the prosecution team either. Serious, serious error. I agree with you 100% - it would've been a great basis for appeal.

Since the jury said they only considered "one search", seems to me they're a hell of a lot smarter than the prosecution

new topics

top topics

join