It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Murdoch acting the scapegoat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Some time ago on ATS there was a thread about the Banker`s Charter from the late 1800`s or early 1900`s. I think it mentioned the following:
Lend the largest amount of money for the highest rate for the shortest time.
Keep distracting the public with other events while taking their money.

"Look at the left hand when the conjurer wants you to look at the right hand."
I was discussing the fact that the News International story is now filling vast amounts of newstime/newspaper headlines with my friend, who said that real newsworthy issues are not in the forefront of the news i.e. more than 50% of BBC TV News discussing News International.

News International is simply a TV and newspaper chain. So what if they go under. However, hidden behind the current News International headlines we have the following
1. Greece is expected to default on loans.
2. US has been downgraded by S and P.
3. Gold price surges in anticipation of financial collapse.
4. Fukushima continues.
5. Japan will close down it`s nuclear power programme over the next few years.
6. Iran accelerates it`s nuclear programme.
7. US gives frozen Libyan funds to rebels - whover the rebels are.

The newspaper/TV chain story - for that it what it is - could merely be a distraction for the public while banks perform the final manoevres prior to a complete breakdown in the global financial system. The nuclear industry and Mrs Clinton may be enjoying the distraction.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

I think you might well be right. There's not much room for other news at the moment, it's got conspiracy theorists and everyone else absorbed.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

If murdoch is the scapegoat then who the hell is pulling his strings?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Possibly whoever decides the attendees of Bilderberg. Not that I think Bilderberg is the whole show, but someone must decide who attends.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Good thread, murdochs empire will survive it may be just a smokescreen to make us Plebs(sic) think he isn't the Antichrist after all, just a very naught old man?

new topics

top topics

join