It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to The NWO: Victoria International Airport Exposed!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I found this...
www.secretdocuments.webstarts.com

Get all kinds of spiritual books and services you ever thought about.
Work with the Documentos Secretos team and people who have brought together hundreds of concepts of different philosophical schools of thought.
People who established links to all the different questions you doubt.
We to not only build up our members spiritually but in the physical. This is important because you use this to sponsor your spiritual journey.
Our members get informed of business opportunities in the world and profitable schemes that would help them stay wealthy and healthy.
Also know the following shocking facts about your governments and the world:
Mass media being controlled and manipulated by government and secret societies
How the CIA has operatives embedded in all major news organizations and major corporations
How the controlling elite plan to continue dis-valuing the US dollar and increasing the economic collapse
How they plan to decrease the world population by millions of people
How Illuminati members plan on collapsing the economy and infrastructure in the US so citizens become “dependent slaves”
How they plan on creating a state of Marshall Law that is enforced by a military made up of mostly immigrant soldiers who have no problem shooting Americans in the streets
How they plan on micro chipping every citizen for a digital currency and the ability to shut off anyone’s access to purchasing the basic necessities of life
How they want you dumbed down on prescription medication and other toxins that make you docile and controllable
How the food and water supply is poisoned with harmful chemicals, preservatives, additives and other things you probably don’t want to know about
What chemtrails are and the micro organisms and other toxins that are sprayed on the population like pesticides on crops
How corrupt the government agencies are
How the CIA uses drug money and other criminal activities to set up companies like Google, Blackwater and dozens of other well known businesses to launder money, establish more control and other things you wouldn’t believe
How Illuminati members use Tesla’s HAARP technology to manipulate weather, create earthquakes, tidal waves, tsunamis, embed thoughts into people’s heads and much more
How all major “terrorist attacks” are actually false flag operations created and acted out by the global elite to rally public support and other reasons of manipulation and control
How Freemasons, Skull and Bones and other secret societies control the entertainment industry and all major movies and artists in order to control the thoughts of the masses
How extra terrestrial contact has existed since the dawn of civilization on planet earth and a world wide disclosure campaign is coming
How you can prepare for this pivotal time in history and actually benefit and prosper in these turbulent times
Your feedback is important. The more opinions the better. The more people who become aware of the Illuminati members plans and control systems, the more people can help humanity transition in these times of change.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Do you mean Victoria, BC? I do wish you'd be more specific.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Looks like a good post OP, i await my return home after work so imageshack isnt blocked lol, so i can inspect said symbolism, sounds like some interesting stuff. I shall return later.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
why don't people build airports that are happy faces and rainbows.

A Happy Face would be nice, but . . .

Can you imagine trying to land an airplane on the curve of the smile?

Oops . . . I forgot to turn!

Be Well.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bishop2199

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
why don't people build airports that are happy faces and rainbows.

A Happy Face would be nice, but . . .

Can you imagine trying to land an airplane on the curve of the smile?

Oops . . . I forgot to turn!

Be Well.

hmmm, what if its like a giant hotwheels course. that would be so cool, and totally not illuminati.... unless illuminati own hotwheels

<< 1  2   >>

join