It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Warning Order: Prepare For WAR!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by A-Dub
It may already be unfolding Iranian media: Iran downs U.S. 'spy drone'

they're going to try and take them out before they make nukes, if they havent already

The question remains, if they could wouldn't they have already taken down Iran? Military option would be primary, but since they believe they can't take down Iran they tried everything else first. The truth is, Iran is advancing in a fast pace and has many allies who are willing to fight a head on war with US and Israel if attacked, this is the issues here, if they don't stop Iran then Iran will advance and eventually end the US hegemony in the area.

Is Israel and US willing to take the chance of completely vanishing from the face of this earth, like USSR vanished, poof, gone. There is a possibility that a war with Iran could cause such a scenario, and that's the biggest fear.

--Edit To Add--
I just realized how retarded CNN viewers are by reading the comment section. If CNN has such viewers, what about FOX News, umm this is hysterical.
edit on 20-7-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

The list of China's allies is just as robust as our own. Lots of folks talk about how China is 20 years behind and well this is a load of crap. Shoot both Russia and China both have tested their new ion engines and made huge advances in real time communication technologies. Our industry cannot compete with China in any manner and just a glance at places like Shenzhen make our largest cities look like small villages. China has the capacity to down our satellites and destroy our aircraft carriers at will. They posses enough nuclear weapons to destroy all of the US 10 times over and hold reserves of billions of men.

Without a blessing from China and Russia a war with Iran is suicide for any country that tries.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Why go through all that hassle as all they gotta do is shut off exports and guess what, us or whoever is screwed.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Yeah well, seeing how China would destroy our pacific fleet within days I dont think our blockade would hold. I have not even mentioned the Russian navy here! It would be the end of the US and millions will die. Best just to cut off the arm that is Israel I think

P.S. A war with Russia and China would come to our shores, and a neighborhood near you.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Is it me, or does it seem like every few months someone "credible" (which Baer is) predicts imminent war with Iran?

For real, I've been anticipating this war for years, this is probably it.

The hate in the air is thick.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Netanyuha MUST be stopped at ALL COSTS.

WW2 happened with the racist Hitler succeeded with the masses in blaming jewish rich and bankers for their country's suffering,making them rise up with a cause they could identify with.

While it was true that very much blame laid on the hands of the jewish bankers then, the rothschild, for much of world's poverty due to their poorly conceptualised banking systems which only benefitted themselves, not even the common jews, it was only one of the reasons for the terrible war that followed.

The elites then thought that they could control Hitler by funding him earlier to put him in power like a puppet, but ended up being controlled by Hitler through his massive power, arms and reasons d'eta for the war.

Again today, we see the elites instead of sharing their wealth, they are hoarding it up and funding chaos through puppets, thinking they can control them with their wealth. Wealth is useless in the face of power and armed might in the right person, be he or she an angel or a devil, which is a force of driven human nature that cannot be controlled until he/she and her ideas die or the masses die first.

Please discuss and debate this with your circle of aquintance network to find if it is rational or not. If not, just ignore this post. If rational, then we mankind MUST stop this madness now. Those who failed to learn from history are doomed to repeat it over and over again.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'll tell you what really gets my goat the most about this is the fact that if it does happen then the U.K government (being the flock of sheep that they are) will feel obliged to join in. I believe we should cut off completely the war mongering state of Israel and let them carry on on their own with their own resources. Just feels to me that since we fought World War 2 to help the Jews we have ultimately become their puppets. I'm not saying we shouldn't have gotten involved but are we not doing the same to the Muslims now as Hitler did to the Jews then? What did we fight for? I was taught that it was to defeat the worst case of racial oppression in recent history, now we are the oppressive ones. Nothing new there though, this country has always waged war for nothing more than a difference of opinion. But who has the right to decide who's opinion is the right one? Is a human life not worth a lot more than just someones opinion of what it's worth?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Our country has been prepared for, and actively engaged in war for 50 years. As much as I disagree with this ongoing policy of agression the fact remains, this is our number one export and we are very skilled at it.
I don't think any conflict in that ridiculous sand pit will cause anyone stateside any discomfort.

Are you insane? If America does go to war with Iran then America will go to war with China and Russia, these "sand pits" have alies that can destroy America. America is strong no doubt, but not strong enough to take on the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Let's look at this objectively for a minute. I see lots of wild statements and comments, and it's obvious that only a few have any real information or education on national security and military operational thought.

A WARNING ORDER is just that. Something is indicating that there is at least a moderate to strong potential of a conflict somewhere, particularily if US Embassies, Forces, Instillations, or CONUS could be attacked or affected. So WARNING ORDER is sent out.

It is different (but often associated with) the DEFCON, LERTCON, and EMERGCONs system. Often a warning order accompanies a change in one of the "CON" levels, but not nessecarily. See more here:

en.wikipedia.org...

IF Isreal were to hit Iran, which they probably at some point will end up doing; a Warning Order and probably an official change in DEFCON/LERTCON would go out. IF we knew they were going to do it. Likely we would, but everyone is assuming we would have to be involved with this, and while probable, that's not a given. The Iranians and Muslim countries would likely think we were involved and could potentially strike at US ships and bases in the region. Hence the WARNING ORDER. Not to mention that a dozen other things could cause a warning order. Iranian, Isreali, and Syrian training maneuvers. The upcoming likely Palestinian State. terrorist movements. Who knows?

Incidently, an IDF strike wouldn't nessicarily start WWIII. I am not saying it couldn't, the area is a tender box, but its' not an automatic given. And I don't think our current admin is real big on the idea. It would be an airstrike, and possibly use sub launched cruise missiles, or maybe those alone. The German's (oh the irony) have been building the IDF subs for awhile now.:

From Wiki"
Jane's Defence Weekly reports that the Dolphin class submarines are believed to be nuclear armed, offering Israel a second strike capability.[13][14] The Federation of American Scientists and GlobalSecurity.org report that the four larger 25.5-inch (648 mm) torpedo tubes are capable of launching nuclear-armed Popeye Turbo cruise missiles (a variant of the Popeye standoff missile) with a range of up to 1,500 kilometres (930 mi).[15][16]
According to news reports the submarines are normally based in the Mediterranean.[17] One Dolphin was sent to the Red Sea in June 2009, which Israeli media interpreted as a warning to Iran.[18] The Israeli Navy decided in May 2010 to keep at least one submarine equipped with nuclear missiles there permanently as a deterrent in response to rumoured ballistic missiles move from Syria to Lebanon"

see more at:
en.wikipedia.org...

By the way, I am not saying the IDF will use nuclear missiles, I am simply pointing out that their subs can fire cruise missiles. Someone earlier was talking about Isreali pilot losses, whose to say they use planes at all? Almost certainly they would (the IDF has practiced for such a flight) but they CAN fire sub launched cruise missiles (nuclear or conventional).

Likely Iran would gripe an moan, the UN would gripe and moan, the Saudi's would gripe and moan (while secretly being glad Isreal did something) and some terror attacks would go down on Isreal, maybe us, and that's about it.

edit on 20-7-2011 by SrWingCommander because: attribute quote outside source.

edit on 20-7-2011 by SrWingCommander because: More info

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just exactly how many times has going to war with Iran been beaten over the barrel over the past seven or eight years? This has been beaten over the bush backwards numerous times and yet each and every time nothing comes about. I mean its at least every three to four months that someone is sayint that by the end of the year that we will be going to war with Iran and it never pans out to be true. Yes its true that Israel has been wantin g to go to war with Iran for at least the past two decades after the revolt of 1979. Yet, we have been the ones that have specifically told the Israelis not to wage war with Iran. Could you imagine just how much trouble the Israelis could have with going to war with just Iran themselves. It would make the fiasco with lebanon and Hezbollah look like a piece of cake.

Even if we were to go to war with Iran, it would be bad news for us with the Russians and the Chinese getting involved. I can guarantee you that if we were to go to war with Iran. The Chinese coule possibly the US mainland while the majority of our troops are over in Iran fighting the Russians, the Chinese, and the Iranians all at once. With the majority of our troops being over there in Iran and Iraq. If we were to invade Iran, it would not surprise me one little bit that either the Russians or the Chinese would go nuclear with it. For all we know, Putin or anyone incharge in Russia that was left over from the Soviet era would just love to get the chance to send some nukes flying our way. Not to say that it would be almost nothing for a few dozen Chinese airborne troops to fly in and invade our soil while we are basically left defenseless over here. That is unless the British guarantee us that they would come over here and fight if we were to be invaded.

Other than that, I'm not buying any of what this guys says...

Then again, doesn't it seem like we've heard this somewhere before? Somewhere as in the movie Red Dawn II that was released to DVD last year?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The middle east is so volatile that anyone could make a prediction and eventually they'd be right. What garbage, no proof no reasoning.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Yeah well, seeing how China would destroy our pacific fleet within days I dont think our blockade would hold. I have not even mentioned the Russian navy here! It would be the end of the US and millions will die. Best just to cut off the arm that is Israel I think

P.S. A war with Russia and China would come to our shores, and a neighborhood near you.

Thats what they call World War

Everyone will be battling each other. In other words...US can do a lot of damage too to other countries
I still dont get it why people only think 1 way strike from China and Russia

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Our country has been prepared for, and actively engaged in war for 50 years. As much as I disagree with this ongoing policy of agression the fact remains, this is our number one export and we are very skilled at it.
I don't think any conflict in that ridiculous sand pit will cause anyone stateside any discomfort.

Are you insane? If America does go to war with Iran then America will go to war with China and Russia, these "sand pits" have alies that can destroy America. America is strong no doubt, but not strong enough to take on the world.

You really think Russia and China will actually have a full on Military conflict with the US for Iran's protection?
Trust me, They know It's not worth It, and anyway TPTB will not allow that to happen, not yet anyway, Don't get me wrong, It could lead to that, Iran could and will most proberly be the trigger for a huge War but right now if It happens Iran Is on It's own with Syria.

An attack Iran Is inevitable, we all know It's coming.
It will however be interesting to see Iran defend herself, and please don't tell me "If the US can't win In Afghanistan and Iraq how she win In Iran".
Completly different scenario, The US Military is built and designed for conventional warfare.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Zakka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
the whole thing is about to fall apart anyways, either way it's going down fast.

edit on 20-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Depends on where you live there would dictate your viewpoint, live on the Israeli side and live free, live in the 24/7/365 concentration camp known as Palestine and you'd develop a deep, seething hatred for your enemy while starving and eating bugs off the floor to get some nutrition.
edit on 20-7-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Braking, Iran shoots down US spy plane.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400

Even if we were to go to war with Iran, it would be bad news for us with the Russians and the Chinese getting involved. I can guarantee you that if we were to go to war with Iran. The Chinese coule possibly the US mainland while the majority of our troops are over in Iran fighting the Russians, the Chinese, and the Iranians all at once. With the majority of our troops being over there in Iran and Iraq. If we were to invade Iran, it would not surprise me one little bit that either the Russians or the Chinese would go nuclear with it. For all we know, Putin or anyone incharge in Russia that was left over from the Soviet era would just love to get the chance to send some nukes flying our way. Not to say that it would be almost nothing for a few dozen Chinese airborne troops to fly in and invade our soil while we are basically left defenseless over here. That is unless the British guarantee us that they would come over here and fight if we were to be invaded.

Other than that, I'm not buying any of what this guys says...

Then again, doesn't it seem like we've heard this somewhere before? Somewhere as in the movie Red Dawn II that was released to DVD last year?

Why would the Russia and China risk getting nuked and destroyed for the sake of Iran? I doubt the Chinese even have the capability at the moment of a realistic invasion of US soil, especially if they're fighting on 2 fronts like you fantasize about.
A strike against Iran is likely to be a lone operation by Israel involving espionage and airstrikes, and highly unlikely to escalate to a nuclear world war.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The senate is packed! You really must wonder if a NS issue regarding Iran could be involved here as well. Iran you had best get ready! Aug. 2nd may be your deadline as well.

I just would have never imagined a push so close to the edge about defaulting. We are lucky folks are not dumping their dollars because when they start its all over. I think there are much larger issues at play here. We dont temp ruin over a few trillion here or there! We never would!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The armchair generals and psuedo-strategists are out in force tonight eh?

I believe this topic was already posted....and anyway I don't know how many times I've read a thread claiming Israel is going to attack Iran at such a point in the future.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Why post man?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join