It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Warning Order: Prepare For WAR!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is how it will go down...

Israel bombs Iran nuke sites.
US condemns Israel attack.
Israel sinks a US ship (hundreds dead) in the Gulf and Iran gets the blame.
US screams "WTF Iran! We didn't attack you - we tried to stop Israel!"
US population screams for blood - US looks like the victim, just like 9/11.
US attacks Iran and gets a fair amount of support and even sympathy.
Israel sits back and lets the US finish the job.

I base this on a few facts. Fact 1: Israel can't live with a nuclear Iran - period. Fact 2: Israel can't do this alone, but the US population won't support another war without good reason. Fact 3: That's how Israel operates.

One way or another, Israel will drag the US into this - they're experts at manipulation.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
so disappointed with the humans "in charge"... unfortunately there nowhere else to go.

yes there is.... they just haven`t came for you yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

So is this how WW3 is going to start. because you know once Israel attacks Iran, Iran will attack any American forces in the area and China is a major allie of Iran for oil reasons. How is China going to play a role in this? We already know China has been cought hacking into goverment computers.

This isn't how Israel works anymore, they don't take the direct approach. They'll never launch a blatant military attack on Iran. I read an article in the Jerusalem Post many years ago in which one of their top generals said that any overt military strike would not stop Iran's nuke program, only slow it down. Iran's facilities are quite hardened, they can be damaged by missiles, but not destroyed. Israel operates covertly now. They never took claim for the Stuxnet virus that created havoc with Iran's nuclear program, but it seems pretty obvious that only Israel has the resources and motive to carry out such an enormous covert attack. Also Iran's nuclear scientists are frequently dying under mysterious circumstances. This is how Israel attacks her enemies now. An outright war will not start unless another country blatantly attacks Israel first and Israel counterstrikes, but for now that seems pretty unlikely because they all know that America would intervene.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
I base this on a few facts. Fact 1: Israel can't live with a nuclear Iran - period. Fact 2: Israel can't do this alone, but the US population won't support another war without good reason. Fact 3: That's how Israel operates.

how can't Israel live with nuclear Iran, yet all other countries in middle east has to live with a nuclear Israel?

Israel existence will be a footnote in history books a few centuries from now, no smallish country surrounded by enemies lasted long, no matter the military power.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What if the Israelis pick a fight with Iran, and the Russians and Chinese show up to help with their defenses?

What are the chances that the USA will not get involved, other than logistical and air support only out side of Iran?

No matter how this goes, we could easily be in a world war within hours or less of an Israeli attack on Iran.

The Israelis may be seeking to draw the USA into a war with Iran, but the risk of a much larger war will be very real... Hopefully those in the Pentagon and US government will assess the risks and alert the Israelis that they are "ON THEIR OWN" before they do something stupid.

Any war with Iran was already lost a very long time ago when diplomacy and UN actions failed over and over again and the world did nothing... It is best to accept a nuclear Iran and simply move on now, let them be the first to do something stupid here, let them throw the first punch... Then maybe military action can be justified without major risks, and perhaps Iran will be isolated and alone.

Chances are Iran will not throw a first punch now, or ever... That is the best all sides can hope for here.

Stand down, accept a nuclear Iran, use diplomacy to get the same level of IAEA involvement in Iran as there is in other nuclear nations and let it be.

Or.... You don't really want to go there do you?

link   
We all know that the U.S. backs Israel, but, and I mean a BIG BUT, Obama does not support Israel.

With that said, what are your thoughts on where the U.S. will stand?

link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
From what I last heard, Russia and China will back Iran against invasion. Would not be surprised if India jumped in as well but not sure about that one, could ease some tension with Pakistan if they wanted to play as well. Everyone knows things are tense and anyone who aggravates the situation will find a lot of international opposition quickly build against them.

Why would Russia Oppose? They will make money selling their oil. Only thing they have coming from Iran is Money to build Nuclear Power Stations. China definitely needs the oil so they might support with equipment.

India cannot afford to play since they already owe money to Iran.

See the link below.

IRAN_TO_BLOCK_OIL_IF_ NO_PAYMENT_RECEIVED

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I hope Iran smashes the Israel/US army to teach them to not take orders from idiots anymore. Maybe if the troops are missing a limb or two they will think twice before letting stupid take over.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The actual story has a question mark after the title, not an exclamation point as OP posted! I don't even read threads which end in a question.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
China will not get involved in any war on a military basis.

Any action taken by China will be purely economic (crash the dollar) or cyber (attack US online capabilities)

US will be crippled before a shot is even fired.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
China will not get involved in any war on a military basis.

Any action taken by China will be purely economic (crash the dollar) or cyber (attack US online capabilities)

US will be crippled before a shot is even fired.

Why do you think there will always be a 1 way attack?

People often forget that the SuperPower status has a meaning upto certain extent despite the economic turmoil.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Another war? damn I hope not, Iran hasn't even seen much media so I guess its just pointing fingers.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Why would Russia Oppose? They will make money selling their oil. Only thing they have coming from Iran is Money to build Nuclear Power Stations. China definitely needs the oil so they might support with equipment.

If Israel moves in on Iran, the US will be backing Israel. This means that the oil will go to US companies and Russia loses out even more, as with Iraq and Libya. There is also the balance of hegemonic power in the region and Russia has no desire to be boarder by Israel / America, same with India and China. The fracture of Russian western states to the EU is more than enough and this is being done mainly through diplomatic and not military channels.

Russia and Iran currently have a lot of trade and other agreements in operation, as all nations do. From my understanding, if Iran strikes first then Russia will stay out, but if Iran is attacked then Russia will step in. These are complex and dynamic relationships and I may be wrong, but would like to see some sources if this is the case.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Iran is a f*** up. They're backwards like many other muslim dominated countries in that region. But I think we've went too far up to this point. None of these nations directly attacked us. Saddam never attacked us. Afghanistan never directly attacked us. Terrorists attacked us, and they belong to no nation. They go wherever they can skirt authority or hide. Afghanistan is such a torn and broken nation that it's only natural for terrorists to make it their home. But that doesn't mean Afghanistan attacked us directly - if anything it's indirect. None of this is comparable to WW2. WW2 was a hero's war. This war is a grind, it's painful, it's confusing, it's torn. Why do we want more of this? I don't see how it's good for us to split everything in two as we're.

Sometimes I wonder if they want another war to repair our economy just like in WW2. But if that's their reasoning it will fail. WW2 was not planned. That's why it was a hero's war. If we go to war with the frame of mind that it's good for us then we're no longer a nation of heroes.

I know I'm overreacting, but these wars cannot go on forever.
edit on 20-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I hope this does not happen. We are already screwed at home with the economy then throw in another war with Iran and even China! wow, that would suck. can anyone say draft?
edit on 19-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)
War was the economic rescue from the Great Depression and from new deal spending. Some cycle or trend forecasters (historians) are expecting a great war by 2013 - within 2 years.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The last time I looked Ahmadinejad was fighting with the clergy over how long women's scarves should be in this crazy heat.

The U.S. need not be worrying about this. It should worry about the fact that unemployment is over 16% and unemployment benefits are running out. It is time to get those troops in Afghanistan home to deal with an armed insurrection of the poor.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The war against Iran has been in the works for a number of years so this doesn't come as a surprise.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

how can't Israel live with nuclear Iran, yet all other countries in middle east has to live with a nuclear Israel?

Which middle east country did Israel threatened to occupy yet?

On topic:
US should be more concerned about Iran's nuclear capabilities than Israel. US also it's much more interested in a war with Iran.
Iran won't nuke Israel in a case of war, since it's too close to every other arab country; the nukes are to keep US and Europe in check while they attack Israel.
Israel doesn't have the human and financial resources to invade an arab country and hold the grounds; nor it have the interest.
US, on the other side, have both.
It's also much easier to let Israel start the dance, so they can blame it afterwards; TPTB are more than aware that the american public don't want another middle east war.
Nevertheless it will happen sooner or later; a nuclear Iran backed up by Russia is too dangerous for everybody.

Most people here seems to believe that if Israel wouldn't exist, the arab world will leave in peace and harmony with everyone, including US. That's so naive, not to say completely ignorant. But everyone with it's own opinion.

The future will tell, I guess, and we'll be back here (maybe) with yet another distorted view of reality.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by A-Dub
It may already be unfolding Iranian media: Iran downs U.S. 'spy drone'

they're going to try and take them out before they make nukes, if they havent already

There we go, a nice little statement disrespecting Iran's sovereignty and airspace is a wonderful way to setup the necessary false flag that may ignite that good ol' American patriotic BS. "Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle." ~ George S. Patton.

So if China opposes a US backed war in Iran will they still play banker? Is this about nukes or an attempt to reset the world economy?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by camaro68ss

Iran is a f*** up. They're backwards like many other muslim dominated countries in that region.

Iran is one of the more advanced and progressive Muslim nations in the region, Iran is not just desert and oil, it is an amazing country.. They are far more advanced than Iraq was, and while they are no challenge alone for the US and Israel they can extract a heavy toll through all types of retaliation, in Israel and elsewhere. They also have some unknown capabilities provided to them from China and Russia.

This isn't going to be a quick surgical war, it will likely lead to the next world war. It is a war everyone on all sides should be doing everything in their powers to avoid.

An unprovoked preemptive attack on Iran will be a monumental mistake, of biblical proportions.

I would not rule out an orchestrated (staged) attack by the Israelis that can be blamed on Iran to get this all started... That is how badly the Israelis want this war.

Good luck.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join