It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Warning Order: Prepare For WAR!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Iran, and Libya both happen to be two of the four countries remaining where there is no central bank owned by the federal reserve.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So be it.....let the war begin. It's been a long time coming.

I think this will go down much differently than most realize. Iran will defend itself much better than anyone expects, probably with the aid of Russia and China, and the war will be a quick one!

Israel will start the war, with America on it's heals, and they will be repelled swiftly! America will pull out, Israel will lose and both will be embarassed.

So if they know whats good for them they will stay out of other people's business.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I would definately say more sword rattling. No concern here, Don't worry.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I think this will go down much differently than most realize. Iran will defend itself much better than anyone expects, probably with the aid of Russia and China, and the war will be a quick one!

Israel will start the war, with America on it's heals, and they will be repelled swiftly! America will pull out, Israel will lose and both will be embarassed.

So if they know whats good for them they will stay out of other people's business.

You really think so? There wont be any land invasion and If Israel’s attack several years back on the Syrian nuclear site is any indication, the IDF can operate with impunity over any country in the ME that relies on Russian/Chinese anti air defenses.

The IDF will use the bunker busting nukes to take out the deep sites, try for a decapitation strike against the Iranian leadership and if China or Russia decides to get involved, they IDF will go after Iran’s oil infrastructure.

For better or worse it will be over in 12 hours.

But one thing is certian, Israel wont let Iran build a nuke without some kind of attack on that capability.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The day I wake up and find that Israel has been wiped out in a multi country massive military strike backed by China and Russia I will poo bricks of joy.

A more two faced nation of totally self absorbed hypocrites (we Jews died in a holocaust and want 1000 years of self pitying whining sympathy but are happy to kill others in a holocaust to get our way)....

Feck it - Iran China and Russia for the win.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Dont forget that Israel has a few dozen nukes pointed towards Russia.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
reply to post by Astr0

Dont forget that Israel has a few dozen nukes pointed towards Russia.

Don't forget that Russia also possesses the largest of the nukes, the Tsar Bomba. I think one Tsar Bomba would do unrepairable things to Israel!

The Tsar was a three-stage Teller–Ulam design hydrogen bomb with a yield of 50 megatons (Mt)[3] This is equivalent to 1,400 times the combined power of the two nuclear explosives used in World War II (Little Boy (13–18 kilotons) and Fat Man (21 kilotons), the bombs that destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki),[4] or 10 times the combined power of all the explosives used in WWII. But it is still only one quarter of the estimated yield of the 1883 eruption of Krakatoa. A three-stage H-bomb uses a fission bomb primary to compress a thermonuclear secondary, as in most H-bombs, and then uses energy from the resulting explosion to compress a much larger additional thermonuclear stage. However, there is evidence that the Tsar Bomba had a number of third stages rather than a single very large one.[5] The initial three-stage design was capable of approximately 100 Mt, but would have caused too much radioactive fallout. To limit fallout, the third stage and possibly the second stage had a lead tamper instead of a uranium-238 fusion tamper (which greatly amplifies the reaction by fissioning uranium atoms with fast neutrons from fusion reaction). This eliminated fast fission by the fusion-stage neutrons, so that approximately 97% of the total energy resulted from fusion alone (as such, it was one of the "cleanest" nuclear bombs ever created, generating a very low amount of fallout relative to its yield). There was a strong incentive for this modification since most of the fallout from a test of the bomb would have fallen on populated Soviet territory.

Wiki

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Its not a question of Israel fighting Russia to win, it’s a case of making it a Phryric victory for Russia. Israel doesn’t much appreciate the Soviets and now the Russians arming Israel’s enemies to the teeth. According to the Sampson option the rational was, once upon a time, if we go down we are taking all of our enemies with us including those who facilitated them.

And considering the shape of the Russian military, I wouldn’t trust that even half of their nukes would detonate.
edit on 19-7-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
With all of the rhetoric and " leaked war mantra memos" from Netahanyu, I am beginning to think this has little to do with an actual war with Iran, but rather that *someone* wants a new prime minister in Israel.

Israel, whether you like them or not, are generally very good about ops missions and keeping what they want under wraps, under wraps. This is too much for me. The military is opposed, the US is opposed, Iraelis are opposed, but yet Netahanyu is still going to bomb Iran.... I don't know. I am simply reiterating what is in this article and also the one posted yesterday in the other thread that was of similar topic.

There's a story in here somewhere, but I don't think it involves bombing Iran "in the fall" or in " the coming months".

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Not again! Is that the Pentagon's mantra?
I am so sick and disgusted with all this killing mentality, as though human life and suffering is a joke. War is not a peeing contest. Just ask some of its victims.

I don't know what good it will do, but I'm going to start writing letters to my gov reps again. Because it's for sure that if you Americans get involved, Canada under Harper the Warrior will follow. And next time they will make sure to bring it to our soil. Count on that.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
And as we watch all that we've watched in our world, its politics, its beliefs, its realities and truths, and its demise by the hands of diabolically selfish men...

Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name (God save us all)

When the priest comes to read me the last rights
I take a look through the bars at the last sights
Of a world that has gone very wrong for me

Can it be theres some sort of error
Hard to stop the surmounting terror
Is it really the end not some crazy dream?

Somebody please tell me that Im dreaming
Its not so easy to stop from screaming
But words escape me when I try to speak
Tears they flow but why am I crying
After all I am not afraid of dying
Dont believe that there is never an end

Our worst fears become truths that have been there all along. Does anyone relate to this poetic prophecy? Who in their right mind wouldn't?

As I walk all my life drifts before me
And though the end is near Im not sorry
Catch my soul cos its willing to fly away

Mark my words please believe my soul lives on
Please dont worry now that I have gone
Ive gone beyond to see the truth

When you know that your time is close at hand
Maybe then youll begin to understand
Life down there is just a strange illusion.

When one discovers the strange truth of this world's illusion, we become as struck by death. It doesn't matter any more... BRRRRING IT DAMN IT!

Hallowed Be Thy Name!

It's all in God's hands now... and trust me, that's a very fearful place to be. GOD SAVE US ALL!
edit on 19-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I really hope the american public are against this war and they dont get the support of the people, if israel wants to fight then let them, sell themthe weapons, but stay the f*** out of it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

You really think so?
I think so too. I think the school yard bully (america) and his whimpy little mate( israel) will get their butts kicked by the new boy at school (china).

There wont be any land invasion

Why wont there be?
America has proved in its several wars that even with superior air power that ground troops are required. So why would Israel be different?

and If Israel’s attack several years back on the Syrian nuclear site is any indication, the IDF can operate with impunity over any country in the ME that relies on Russian/Chinese anti air defenses.

You are dreaming.

The IDF will use the bunker busting nukes to take out the deep sites,

Its scary that you condone the use of nuclear weapons.

try for a decapitation strike against the Iranian leadership

The USA tried that with Saddam and Ghadafi, now that worked didnt it???????????????????

and if China or Russia decides to get involved, they IDF will go after Iran’s oil infrastructure.

Try it and see what fury will be unleashed by Russia and China.
Do you think they would stand by and watch israel (rothschilds) and america steal the oil that they are buying.???

For better or worse it will be over in 12 hours.

Not likely judging by the wars that are going on at the moment. This will a long drawn out fight where the only lossers will be the innocent civilians.

But one thing is certian, Israel wont let Iran build a nuke without some kind of attack on that capability.

One thing for certain Israel thinks its Gods gift to this earth and that i can do anything it wants.
I hope the day comes when israel has to fight its own fights and gets is assed kicked like it deserves.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

I think of all the worlds armies, the two that I would not underestimate are China and Russia. Since the cold war Russia has been eerily quiet about what kind of military advancements it has made. China while not being so quiet about it's advancements, and attempted advancements I don't think would disappoint if it was forced to.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
- Sun Tzu

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
OMG, HUGE. LOOK!!!!!! www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
more fear mongering...he says prepare for war like we should just jump on the bandwagon and go to war whenever he or his masters say so...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
I really hope the american public are against this war and they dont get the support of the people, if israel wants to fight then let them, sell themthe weapons, but stay the f*** out of it.

Didn't you get the memo? America no longer has freedom of choice. We never supported any of these wars, there's a gun to America's head as we watch our children RAPED before us. The other hand also has a gun... a bigger one... that's killing off everything else.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

I can see what your saying, but with iraq and prehaps not as much with afganistan it seems to us brits that the american public was behind its country and wars. Here in the UK we have had massive anti war demonstrations and ask any man/woman in the street they will say 'bring our lads home, its non of our business' you honestly wont find any support for these BS wars here, Now it could be a case of the american media doesnt report on the anti war movement over there- but even the free/online press doesnt making us think that it doesnt exist. I could be massivly wrong and often am so please forgive my ignorance if ive got it wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I hope this does not happen. We are already screwed at home with the economy then throw in another war with Iran and even China! wow, that would suck. can anyone say draft?
edit on 19-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Yeah it looks like it could go that way.

I wonder how many of you 18 to 25 yr olds kept up on your selective service registration. It is the law.

Im 31 and I still Reregister when I move.

I could see a draft coming and half going to war the other half going to jail ( for not keeping up selective service registration) and manufacturing the goods for the military.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno

Sadly, TPTB know the people are tired of wars and want our soldiers home. No drawdowns or "soon", NOW. See how much they pay attention to us? They will jump in whether we want it or not. And as always, have some excuse that they just HAD to. Fine, they want to go to war? Then Every Congressman [or woman] who has kids over 18 has to have them in ACTIVE service on the front line. See how many wars we get into then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join