It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Keystone Cops!! Look who Obama's hired for cybersecurity team

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Makes me think this administration wanted this security breech to happen. Why else would they knowingly hire such "skilled" patsy for the job.?

There you go
That should be obvious to everyone just from Obama's appointments in general. Ignore the slight of hand; pay attention to who is hidden behind the curtain.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
Are you kidding me, i dont know how anyone sees this as bad, at least if you are an ATSer. They are putting a retard in top position of cyber activities. If you want and hoped for the biggest vulnerability in the system it just might be this. I mean why would you want a super a genius to be in charge.
edit on 19-7-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

Most of us don't side with criminals, it's just that criminals are so loud.

What is most strange is that anyone with a functional mind would want the System to collapse and relishes the idea of all the death and suffering that would follow. It takes a damaged mind to want that.

What we are lacking is good people who want to fix the system from within and preserve it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Here is a photo of her testifying if you want to upload it. I am "Computer-challenged"

PHOTO

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This isn't keystone cops. This is much more sinister. She was hired because she did exactly what she was supposed to do. She "accidentally" lost important files and didn't mind taking the heat for it.

THAT is why she has been hired by Obama. Because when he needs it, she will "lose" some files and then say, "oh, oops! My bad! You know I make these mistakes!" She was hired for being completely immoral and willing to do whatever needs to be done - and for being smart enough to make it look like a "technical glitch".
edit on 20-7-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
New Development

The Department of Homeland Security apparently has blocked employee access to a WND report of a scandal in the agency's new Cyber Security Command.

But a worker at the federal Department of Homeland Security, who contacted WND through a personal email, reported that on the very day the report appeared, the WND.com site was blocked from computers in the department.

"I am very certain that I can't access it, and [blocking] has never happened before," the worker told WND. "I generally take a look at WND every morning to begin the day.

"The guy I work with has been blocked as well," the worker said.

Another DHS employee hours later contacted WND to provide confirmation.

"Just thought you might like to know that DHS has blocked WND. Can no longer access from work computer. CNN, Fox and CBN no problems," he wrote.

Staff at the Department of Homeland Security media office, contacted by telephone for a comment, told WND to make the request by email, which was done. There was no response.

www.wnd.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join