It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to troll a dating website

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurthestStar
reply to post by gabby2011

I understand where you're coming from actually, but come on... you didn't laugh at even one of them? Smile? Anything?

how can you NOT laugh at that? I'd love to have my portrait done by that guy lol

K..I'll admit I did smirk a bit....but it struck me when looking at them, how some people spend so much time in mockery of others..looking for that laugh....I mean this guy spent a lot of time just to make fun of how people look..but I guess its a caricature .

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Lol , thats actually pretty creative .

Its hilarious that someone actually had a cry about making fun of people and then very hypocritically makes fun of the OPS mother , poorly i might add . Ah well stuff em .

Good Thread OP .

edit on 21/7/2011 by Omega85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Lol , thats actually pretty creative .

Its hilarious that someone actually had a cry about making fun of people and then very hypocritically makes fun of the OPS mother , poorly i might add . Ah well stuff em .

Good Thread OP .

edit on 21/7/2011 by Omega85 because: (no reason given)

I wasn't making fun of the OP's mother...merely said that to see how he would feel if it was a pic of his mom..or his sister...etc....so he would maybe understand a little better where I'm coming from.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
nice..

thank you..needed that before bed

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The pictures are great

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Did you find a sketch of you on the internet somewhere???

lol....no..awww..but then again I don't post on dating sites...I think there maybe one of your mom though...funny hunh?

No, that was your mom...so I went out with her, had some wine, spoon fed her dinner, and just for kicks drew a cartoon picture of her with Garfield in the back ground. I won't go further into detail what happened later that night, that secret lies between your mom and I

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

No, that was your mom...so I went out with her, had some wine, spoon fed her dinner, and just for kicks drew a cartoon picture of her with Garfield in the back ground. I won't go further into detail what happened later that night, that secret lies between your mom and I

Nice try....what a lame low life type of answer....considering my mom is dead.

By the way, the only reason I ever mentioned your mom was to see how funny you would think if someone had made fun of a pic of her....and that was only in response to your comment about me seeing my pic on there. I didn't say it to trash your mom, but to merely point out that people might not think it was so funny if it was a pic of a loved one that someone had made fun of.

You on the other hand..started this exchange with your cruel comment...and continued it with some very perverse insinuations about a woman who is dead.

Thank you for showing me your maturity level.... and your very callous heart.
edit on 28-7-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I loved it....awesome job OP...star and flag for you!

For those that are offended by that...well I say "piss off to you.."

Either way...nice job...a good laugh out of that one!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join