It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Says Brown Dwarf Possibly 6 to 8 Months Away

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
what if it was an electromagnetic wave comming this way, would you see that?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I do not claim to know what is comming, just guessing. BUT, i do know one thing and that is all around the world countries are building bunkers, underground massive areas just like ours in missouri,arizona, texas, colorado, MN, and i believe North dakota and that is all i can think of in the usa. MORE being built in Australia, new zealand, china, russia, north korea, canada, India, isreal, europe, Iran, and in africa. WHY?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by indigothefish
, i am argueing that an object could enter the solar system in such a way to be next to the sun itself during the daytime sky while it is entering the solar system,

No, it couldnt actually.
Objects are only hidden by the sun for a month or so, being visible either just before sunrise, just after sunset. You're putting forward a scenario where something rushes into the solar system from an interstellar distance away during that month and then comes to a screeching halt so that it takes another 6 to 8 months to travel the rest of the distance.

it all depends on the direction a body comes into the solar system, it's speed and origin along with relation to the earth's orbit.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

If its the end of the world who survives?
Exactly...

No I dont believe this. I have eyes. Two of them and they both work just fine ( for 54 years old anyway lol)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

You're worried about our internet reputation? This is what is expected in a forum of this type. You want serious? Join a university forum.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If this was in our plane/channel, perhaps. Brown Dwarf? I found a video on a massive carbon star as well. There is evidence there are changes already. But our frequency has a lot to do with this: poverty, starvation, war, inequality, apathy, toxins and environmental damage, destruction of nature. There is a reason why they do these things and do things on certain dates, for it makes a synchronization between realms so to speak, in this case, a lower one, their HH puppet masters one. Its always a materialistic modern science veiw, people search for, but the whole reality is spiritual, and they don't even understand the nature of the universe, a Holographic, infinite layered, frequency fishbowl school. Like a radio station with infinite channels, that are all around us passing through everything and our body suits are programmed to a limited range.

So what is occurring? I also see that they are amping this up, and making conditions occur with HAARP technology and reshaping what they think will be the next/new world order, new age.

The second sun, goes two ways, for this is a duality school and frequency is important: Love and Compassion for other, a wish for equality. This is what matters. There is our sun as well. The destroyer and the Family. So this second sun is symbolic for our sun, and its opposite. Light and Shadow.

"NOT ELENIN COMET, BUT A SUPERMASSIVE BLACK CARBON STAR"

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The video doesnt make sense, it always is this way too, when people are seeking information. On the one hand, October will be a big event event apparently. Escalating earth changes and intensity increasing. On the other hand, they have time, year after year, to bring in new things, one world religions and the mark of the beast. With who, the survivors of a catastrophe of such great proportions that the poles will flip and suddenly the earth with change its tilt and we'll hit zero magnetism?

Well, guess what, they do understand magnetism, they've studied it for years. The EU ie. electric sun, and the magnetic poles, get input, almost like a cable to the sun, and all those wiggly lines we see for the magnetic currrentls, those are actually the wiring for the planet. Free energy devices based on the same principle. Electromagnetic poles, create spin, and overunity.

Earth runs on free energy. The moon and venus with no magnetic poles, do not rotate.

When the pole shift happens, earth stands still. That is catastrophe, big time. If that happens, if this happens, you're not talking large amounts of survivors, over the next months, most will perish.

Why are they still talking about NWO, microchips, the mark of the beast.

Every time one seeks, its like this, danger coming, soon. But years ahead for NWO fasicsm. Really, thats a little contradictory.

Anyway, I think we need to prepare for all scenarios.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/483dc370133e.gif[/atsimg]
Electricity.

www.nowpublic.com...

science.nasa.gov...
Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to the Sun

[qu0te]Oct. 30, 2008: During the time it takes you to read this article, something will happen high overhead that until recently many scientists didn't believe in. A magnetic portal will open, linking Earth to the sun 93 million miles away. Tons of high-energy particles may flow through the opening before it closes again, around the time you reach the end of the page.
"It's called a flux transfer event or 'FTE,'" says space physicist David Sibeck of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "Ten years ago I was pretty sure they didn't exist, but now the evidence is incontrovertible."

en.wikipedia.org...

Spectroscopic observations in the 1900s gave the first clues about the Venusian rotation. Vesto Slipher tried to measure the Doppler shift of light from Venus, but found that he could not detect any rotation. He surmised that the planet must have a much longer rotation period than had previously been thought.[84] Later work in the 1950s showed that the rotation was retrograde. Radar observations of Venus were first carried out in the 1960s, and provided the first measurements of the rotation period which were close to the modern value.[85]...

No rotation was found, th e moon doesn't either. But they can't have people two and two together, so suddenly venus is given a reverse rotation that makes it appear to stand still.

If anything shows up to give our pole shift a boot in the pants, we're in big trouble. Rotation will stop for the same reason Earth Runs On Over Unity.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join