It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Says Brown Dwarf Possibly 6 to 8 Months Away

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's the guy that made that series of Global warming videos. He claims a brown dwarf is 6 to 8 months away. Boy that really brightened my day.

No idea on how credible this man is but here's the video.

edit on 19-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
It's the guy that made that series of Global warming video. He claims a brown dwarf is 6 to 8 months away.

If it was that close, it would be around about the orbit of Jupiter.
Being that close it would be the brightest object in the night sky.
Think about it - an object massively larger than Jupiter at about the same distance.
Not visible, doesnt exist, another hoax.

Not that my posting will matter, a whole buch of ATS users seem to love this kind of stuff and will cry NASA coverup.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don't know what to think anymore, it's just unsettling.........being as it were.....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

He claims a brown dwarf is 6 to 8 months away.

We'd be able to see it's effects on objects in the solar system, and more than likely (depending on the type of brown dwarf) actually be able to see it, if not with telescopes, with radio scopes.

I wouldn't start digging a bunker yet.

Also, food for thought.

Lets say you are a guy, a genius, who knows more than everyone else, and you have figured out the end of the world is coming in 8 months.

Are you going to take the time to post stupid youtube videos, or are you going to say, forget this internet crap, and start making plans to SURVIVE?

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I hate the winter time cataclysms.

Would it be possible to move that up at all?

Just when I finished buying my summer apocalypse gear.

This "End of the World" stuff is getting expensive...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That is my main question .

Why can not we see it?

Why do all these utube people sound the same?

Why?

so many questions....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This would be nearly as bright as the moon if it were true and everyone would be able to see it. Stop posting this tripe. Honestly the credibility of ATS is at stake and you loons who keep harping on about niburu / brown dwarfs etc etc are turning the rest of us into a joke amongst other online communities .

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
That is my main question .

Why can not we see it?

Why do all these utube people sound the same?

Why?

so many questions....

I know, it's just so random. They start melting together like cheese on a burger.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
This would be nearly as bright as the moon if it were true and everyone would be able to see it. Stop posting this tripe. Honestly the credibility of ATS is at stake and you loons who keep harping on about niburu / brown dwarfs etc etc are turning the rest of us into a joke amongst other online communities .

Wasn't intending on fear mongering, just something I found and it's just damned weird why everybody is claiming the same thing.
Who started Nibiru anyway ? Wasn't it Nancy Lieder ?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Lets say you are a guy, a genius, who knows more than everyone else, and you have figured out the end of the world is coming in 8 months.

Are you going to take the time to post stupid youtube videos, or are you going to say, forget this internet crap, and start making plans to SURVIVE?

Whether there is a disaster on its way or not, it is that type of mentality that has doomed our world.

As long as you get yours who cares about the other 6.5 BILLION people on this planet.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Guess what? 5 years from now your govt will be worse garbage than it is now or was under bush. You will be sitting at your desk or working the same garbage job you always did and when you log on to the internet you will be using anther site than youtube. Because youtube will have crashed and burned from being loaded full of garbage end of the world vids people made on their kitchen table.

I regret to be the bearer of such horrific news.

But now you have a warning. Put some time into training and/or getting a promotion for a better job and 5 years from now your life wont suck as bad.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

it would be the brightest object in the night sky depending it was located within the night sky. while i am not argueing the existence of a brown dawf star, or whatever it is called, i am argueing that an object could enter the solar system in such a way to be next to the sun itself during the daytime sky while it is entering the solar system, thus if it were not bright enough to produce two suns, you might not see it. however i would add such effects of it's existence might be felt on earth such as increased temperatures, it's gravity producing large earthquakes etc etc, and while i do not even begin to argue that an object like this does exist i only offer those thoughts in relation to your comment for the speculation of ATS, thanks for posting
edit on 7/19/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Countdown to Skunkworks movement.........

Sadly .... not true, dont you think that if there was a Brown Dwarf moving into the stem that it would have already massively effected the outer planets???

Or is that also a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As was already said, if something that big were to be here in 8 months, it would be easily seen. We are having more earthquakes, volcanoes, weird weather, the list goes on. But, I think this may actually be normal. There are cycles in everything and the Earth is just going through one now.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Whether there is a disaster on its way or not, it is that type of mentality that has doomed our world.

As long as you get yours who cares about the other 6.5 BILLION people on this planet.

I should write a thesis of the mentality of the doomed world. It just doesn't get any better, and nobody could ever tell me how credible he was either.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
Countdown to Skunkworks movement.........

Sadly .... not true, dont you think that if there was a Brown Dwarf moving into the stem that it would have already massively effected the outer planets???

Or is that also a conspiracy?

How dare you insert logic into this argument.

Must you ruin a perfectly good apocalypse?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
, i am argueing that an object could enter the solar system in such a way to be next to the sun itself during the daytime sky while it is entering the solar system,

No, it couldnt actually.
Objects are only hidden by the sun for a month or so, being visible either just before sunrise, just after sunset. You're putting forward a scenario where something rushes into the solar system from an interstellar distance away during that month and then comes to a screeching halt so that it takes another 6 to 8 months to travel the rest of the distance.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Heartisblack
It's the guy that made that series of Global warming video. He claims a brown dwarf is 6 to 8 months away.

If it was that close, it would be around about the orbit of Jupiter.
Being that close it would be the brightest object in the night sky.
Think about it - an object massively larger than Jupiter at about the same distance.
Not visible, doesnt exist, another hoax.

Not that my posting will matter, a whole buch of ATS users seem to love this kind of stuff and will cry NASA coverup.

Would you see it if it was behind the sun right now?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So, as far as I understand the video, one of the reasons for believing that a brown dwarf is on its way is that members of the Canadian military are deserting, packing up and going home, which is something they would do 6-8 months before a major event.

I can't find any other evidence for this supposedly dramatic desertion, and I don't really see how Moore gets from the desertions to the event being the approach of a brown dwarf.

OP, do you find any of this at all convincing? If you do, why?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I hate the winter time cataclysms.

Would it be possible to move that up at all?

Just when I finished buying my summer apocalypse gear.

This "End of the World" stuff is getting expensive...

S U C K E R !!

Are you serious ?
You actually invested in safety gears ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join