It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Johnson has 'Reptilian' eyes during SuperBowl 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

That inner eyelid is a dead give away in my opinion. I'd have to see the videos to see if its matching up what I've seen and only on certain individuals, doesn't happen to most people.

Another thing about camera's and UV range that we see. Our brains/body suits are programmed to see within a certain limit, and those who know this can hide just beyond that limit, either with frequency, technology, ie. a remote to the dvd player. Its why digital cameras and even Infared picks up things at times, quite sensitive to that range. Studies in EVP, and the formation of television itself, and the pigments in the cathode tube, what this initially used for.

I haven't watched those videos, you've talked about. I'm sure once in a while it is a compression.

I found them, watching a few now.

edit to add: this is different. The videos are being made on a kind of digital that reminds me of the digital my camera does and a friends sony, one worth over a thousand he got for 600 or something on sale, it makes that kind of movement, refocusing, and distorts edges. I actually find it a little artistic, it adds movement to the picture. I'm watching the one on the protest about the pope's visit. I notice some slight distorting on his face. Her pupils are mostly round though. Some refocusing its seems. Lots of energy in the video. And her spirit is wonderful, she's a True Light. Not the same, will watch a couple of them.

edit on 19-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Why you getting your panties in a twist, I obviously wasn't replying to you mate

No this doesn't convince me I'm afraid, there's too much technologically that can explain this IMO

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Seriously folks, get a grip. The video is of such poor quality, bizarre artifacts are to be expected.

I used KeepVid.com to download a better-quality H.264 version of the video (likely the same quality that was originally uploaded), and it's a horrible 320x240 15 frames-per-second mess of intense distortion and artifacts in nearly every frame.

The data rate is also very low, at about 220 kilobits-per-second for the video portion, which is very, very low (we do 900 kilobits-per-second for the Flash videos we create for ATS). The result is some rather intense compression, as seen in the frame-grabs below:

The claims in the video are a hoax. It's of purposefully poor quality so as to support the apparent claims.
edit on 20-7-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Creepy looking, for sure. But I think it's just that he's wearing regular contact lenses and either the camera is picking up the outer edge of them due to the lighting and/or the angle, or they keep slipping and he blinks to put them back in place.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99

You can tell alot from a good photo. He has a lot of energy. Healthy, good shape......
You can tell much more from a good quality HD video, as opposed to a single screenshot that was taken from that video.

Watch the first few episodes of 'Survivor: Nicaragua' (Season 21).
After you've watched them, re-read this previous comment of yours.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I'm actually kinda flattered you went and found a little picture to better express your feelings toward me. I was just trying to add hype to the thread. Doing the site a favor. It's about entertainment with 90% of whats on this site. This thread was already in the hoax bin, so, forgive me for not taking it more seriously. I figure those of us who have been around will be able to pick the diamonds from the rough, and others, well they will believe what they want anyway so I'm still doing no harm. I'm stimulating conversation. And obviously s.o.'s title means more to you since you feel the need to defend him when none was talking to you. He didn't feel the need to reply... I think was pretty obvious that I was only half serious.

That's pretty nifty though, that you care enough to do a piece by piece dissection of my post, complete with highlighting certain words... How the heck'd ya do that?? And how'd you take my whole post and chop it up like that?? Would you look at that... Chopped in half... Clean. That's pretty cool, and with the pic... You killed a whole hour or more thinking of how to prove your loyalty by utterly and completely flaming me into vaporized atoms... (ie. Yes I've watched the video and seen the superbowl, so far, I haven't had a chance to review any other footage, have you?? And you know as well as I do that I didn't ever say I was convinced, I said I was worried and that was in half seriousness as explained. As for my "gullible ignorance" well I realize that, as a human I am ignorant of much, however I am perplexed as to why you seem to be so excited and surprised at that fact [wow?] as well as your seeming to have a problem with the gullibility of my ignorance. How do you handle your ignorance? Would you rather that I try to be more skeptical in my ignorance? Would that make it any different for you?)

Oh but wait, that sort of thing isn't allowed on this site... I know because I somehow managed to restrain myself on all my posts... Looks like someone needs a little refresher sensitivity course... *wags my finger at you* shame shame shame... We wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings now, would we?? In other words, I think you are going to far in your bullying and ridiculing, and not everyone will have such a thick skin as me, so you should be careful the way you bash people. You may have been overlooked by staff this time, but the next time you go calling people ignorant and placing silly picks up like a little kid, someone might notice what you're trying to get away with and they might do something about it.

Besides, calling me or anyone ignorant... Is just plain ignorant. We are All "Ignorant". Instead, why can't you come right out and admit that it just bugs the heck out of you for me to say such crazy insinuating things about your beloved leader?? He's a big boy, I'm sure he can handle himself. Besides, I meant no offense, it was just an attempt to make things more interesting. So shoot me...

As for my real thoughts on the topic, I already said, we don't know. Maybe some of us do. I am still on the fence. However, when I see someone being ganged up on by everyone, my instinct is to defend that person because everyone has a right to express their views without ridicule. And if you disagree with someone then you need to express that in a polite and nondegrading way. Or you will hear from me. Peace.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You can tell by the look in his eyes, that he has tons of energy, zeal. I don't even know him, or follow sports, but have seen his pics, on google, and he's active, fit for his age. I hope he hasn't recently had any troubles with his health, that would be a shame. I just sense vibrant energy. I chose that picture because it was the most vibrant and colorful, there were tons to chose from. I still feel a connection to the Bush family for some reason, even now.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
You killed a whole hour or more thinking of how to prove your loyalty by utterly and completely flaming me

Not even close.

Originally posted by Unity_99
You can tell by the look in his eyes, that he has tons of energy, zeal.

Your intuition is off. He was sick and tired. The only vibrant energy that he had, was in his mouth.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Can someone make a video like this, with the eye morphing, with only lights and YOUTUBE compression, not CGI!! Do it and I will be convinced! NO CGI!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Here's a link for the people that said "Why no HD, only crappy, pixelated Youtube videos?"

edit on (7/10/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join