Originally posted by KISSAEA123
Might not hurt to stock up on the grains at least. Got a bad feeling prices are going to be jumping up even more by fall/winter.
It has been said that water will be "the oil of the 21st century," or "liquid gold," and that it will cause wars between nations. Whatever happens with regard to global water, and the environmental, economic and political fallout, Canada will be a major player. Talks have intensified during the past few years on whether Canada should take advantage of its bountiful supply of water by selling it for profit – like gas, oil and timber.
Originally posted by DaddyBare
Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Its a bad thing, but this La Nina weather, so it will disappear eventually.
Yeah but the damage has already done... If this heat wave were to break right now
we might be able to limit or summer farming losses to ...80% or so... meaning 80% less available food for the coming winter... wounder that will do to the commodity markets???
Originally posted by awareness10
reply to post by QBSneak000
Thanks i haven't seen this article. I have always wondered this even though harper is a bend over i'll do what you want kinda guy who's selling Canada down the river. You know who really owns this country though eh. Zio-nits, i mean.. nists.
Welcome to Monsanto Water, 1500.00 a barrel.
btw gave you your 1000th star, couldnt help myselfedit on 19-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by RevRay
I recently heard that another dust cloud hit Arizona. I used to live out West.
This much I can tell you is that to many freakish weather is happening for me. When watch the MSM they are more interested in Entertainment issues and the Debt then the major issues we are facing Globally.
Seems like the Great Creator did talk to me, led me and my family to the Smokie Mountains for some odd reason. Just before I became disabled we got this 3/4 acre and finished building my house.
On this land which is North facing on the side of a mountain we have our own Artisian Well Water that flows about 2 gallons a minute constantly. Didn't want to waste all that water so we built a Fish Pond and still there is now an overflow down the mountain . Next is to build a small power station for we have a good head long run to create pressure.
We have installed a Gray water system for everything but the toilets which are bio-mass.
Have also planted vegi's garden on half the land and our soil couldn't be better. Much being grown.
Have also increase Solar Power for our lighting and ordered a 12V flat screen with DVD in it for $300 from a trucking supply. Now most everything will be 12V with 8 deep cycle batteries.
House has Wood Heat with central heat and Air if needed. Tons of Wood here.
Front of property has a trout stream, meaning fresh fish whenever we like. Also Deer meat readily available out my window Oh and wild Turkey too.
Next will be some chickens.
Still not done with Spring house, but soon.
Seems as if the Great Creator instilled in me the knowledge needed for some weird reason only he knew.
If there is any one on ATS who can Pass Security Clearance above 12 or say a 14 orange and would like to work for you keep and learn let me know. We have room for one more. But you must have Faith and determinded to survive whatever may come.
We are blessed, but I am dying slowly from a Bad Heart and need help in all to yet be done. Some building skills and Faith and good Rap sheet for consideration.
I have a means to verify through the FBI anyone wishing to come out this way.
You all be careful and hold on to what you love and buckle up for the amuzement ride is just climbing the tracks to a real downward fall.
Originally posted by QBSneak000
This is a great documentary on the subject of water in the world called Blue Gold
Originally posted by Tib50
reply to post by DaddyBare
Some things to think about:
1) The shocking news that, soon after the US Army Corps of Engineers decided to flood millions of acres of prime Missouri farmland, the very same Army Corps offered to BUY the flooded land dirt cheap from the ruined farmers
2) Then there was the mysterious oil spill in Montana, ruining more prime farmland by NOT WARNING farmers downriver to stop spraying their fields in time
3) University research programmes indicate that "weather modification", "geoengineering", chemtrails and HAARP really might have the power to cause any kind of drought, flood, earthquake, volcano, hurricane or tsunami
4) Widespread reports that wherever there is mass chemtrail spraying, there is drought, because the chemicals bond with the moisture in the clouds, preventing it from falling as rain
5) Then there is the map of the proposed "Wildlife Areas", covering most of Kansas. And Missouri. And Montana. And everywhere.
6) It seems quite possible, horrific but possible, that this drought is part of the NWO plan to take our land and drive us all into the cities, where we can be more easily controlled.
Something to think about (which "ThinkingCap" has already done in his post below).