It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Is the emergence of a real ???
I don't believe ufo but this video not appear to be fake, I did checked out other video from different angle, very impressive. This really need expert to analyze and explain,.

see videos
newsnews.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

anyone speak spanish?
edit on 19-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

No, but I'm wishing that mexican chick at the end was saying something like, "I'm about to take off my clothes now..."

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
my first thought when watching this video is a missile but then wow wtf it's like it goes to warp speed. if it does turn out to be a ufo of et origin they should not be allowed to do that within the atmosphere there should be space laws
naval space command this is your jurisdiction. hand out some hyperspace speeding tickets

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The guy is saying that this happened over the area of Roswell and that this video is amazing. He also says that it could be anything like a missile , etc. I saw something like that years ago here in LA and it scared me cause the light looked very striking across the dark sky. I later found out it was missile testing going on in an Air Force base.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sosesose60

I've seen similar videos that looked like this from China & Russia. It could be a missile, but if it is they're the worst missiles evar.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sosesose60

It looked like a typical nighttime rocket launch, but what were those two globes at the very end, very intriguing.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Its a rocket launch , the reason the rocket seeds up is because the film is sped up .
newsnews is a very unreliable site

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
edit on 19-7-2011 by manticorex5 because: posted 2 times oops

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
they're just saying that happened in Roswell, but that's a really lame tv show, they always try to make people believe some other things, it's a show about paranormal things and they're so fake.

new topics

top topics

join