It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Occult Technology of Power - A MUST READ!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is yet another little gem I just happened across while digging around the net. It is (allegedly) a transcript of an 'Initiation of The Son of a Finance Capitalist into the Arcane Secrets of Political and Economic Power'. Of course there is no specific names mentioned, but the content of what is being said is, IMO, a must read for anyone interested in Conspiracy Research. This gives an amazing example of what 'The Controllers' know and have control over.

It is a bit of a long read, but you'll be hooked and should finish it quite quickly, as I did. It's broken up into sections. The first and last is by the Father who is about to pass on his empire and power to his chosen son. The other sections are by his selected advisor's, (named Professor Q, Professor D, etc.), who each cover a more specific subtopic. The layout is as follows:

THE TRANSCRIPTS

My Introduction to your Initiation

1. Professor A. on the Role of Fraud in Nature

2. Professor Q. on Occult Knowledge as
the Key to Power

3. Professor M. on the Economics of
Central Banking

4. Professor B. on the Functions of the Central
Bank in the Mature Finance Capitalist System

5. Professor G. on Social and Business Legislation
and Policy

6. Professor D. on the Role of Public Education

7. Professor X. on Prestigious Associations and
Secret Societies

8. Professor Y. on Covert Operations
and Intelligence

My Closing Remarks

Afterword by the Transcriber

Here is the complete text file which you can read right off the screen. It includes it's sources and all that as well.
www.textfiles.com...

Please read the entire thing first. Take notes or make reminders about specific parts you'd like to discuss and post them here. I'd really like to talk with others here about this. I'd also enjoy hearing others opinions and comments and so forth, but read it all first. Also, it has some type-o's here and there FYI.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Nice post. It's not the "whole" story, but it's a good start

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I have problems getting the "whole story"
after substantial reseacrh. I can't acknoledge what's behind it!

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Desmond]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wow. I just read this and it blew my mind.

Here's the wiki and another link, just in case:

tinwiki.org...

The Arcane Secrets of Political and Economic Power

So now I need to reflect on how this relates to our current economic collapse. I'm wondering if it wasn't orchestrated precisely because average citizens were figuring these basic principles out and using them to their advantage.

As usual, ATS was way ahead of the curve in finding this info but it's too bad ATSers didn't take a closer look at this when this post was originally made.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Holy crap that was intense!!!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Read half way through. Very interesting is this supposed to be crowley. I doubt it as he was a small cog in m15 if what i read previously was correct. Sounds more like one of the rothschilds to me who probably had contact with him through the the British intelligence agencies. I would guess that he was a gopher or used for misdirection.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
Read half way through. Very interesting is this supposed to be crowley. I doubt it as he was a small cog in m15 if what i read previously was correct. Sounds more like one of the rothschilds to me who probably had contact with him through the the British intelligence agencies. I would guess that he was a gopher or used for misdirection.

Im pretty sure it was lazard who was wrighting this.

Baring.
en.wikipedia.org...
Lazard Ltd History.
www.lazard.com...
Phil Erlanger.
www.erlanger.com...
Warburg.
www.warburgpincus.com...
Schroder.
www.schroders.com...
Seligman.
www.seligman.com...