It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money a tool of evolution? My dream says so.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Before I start, I'll preface this with the fact that I am hung over. I just woke up awhile ago, while waking up I tried to remember my dream. Although I cant remember it completely, it was a dream about the future, and the following paper is the gist of the concept behind the dream I had. Please note that I may be very well out of my mind, I do have bump on my head and I vaguely remember hitting my head very hard last night(not joking lol). Im not joking about the out of mind part either, I have been admitted into a psychiatric hospital before, proceed with cation.

The Biology of Money

I know this is a wacky one. But what if.

First, just consider this. EVERYTHING is a product of nature. Everything in the world today is here by the result of natural processes. When you think about it, the US government and your laptop (two random "unnatural" things) are just as natural as a flock of birds flying in formation. Really, when you think about its hilarious! Justin Beiber and South Park (just two funny examples) literally came about from a very very long series of actions and reactions on the atomic level, its like a cosmic joke! The laws of nature have created everything we experience, including our brains. We all are the result of nature.

OK, the point of that tangent was to get the idea across that everything is natural. If you can except that, and except that we are powerless to nature, then everything automatically takes on new meaning. Consider the idea that society itself goes through natural processes, as it too is a product of nature. What if in the current stage of the evolution of society, money itself is the catalyst.

What if 2012 is a real shift? What if the impending financial collapse was not engineered by some secret society that rules the world? What if it is just the natural process of the monetary system, with self destruction built in. What if absolutely no one person is in control? The real conspiracy is not that we are being controlled by some secret elite people, it's that NO ONE is really in control at all. We are all controlled by nature, in the end, nature is TPTB.

The pyramid on the back of the dollar bill is what begins many peoples journey into conspiracy theories. And like everything natural, I think its no coincidence. The pyramid symbolizes control from the top down. People say it symbolizes the "Illuminati", and even if such a group of people exist, its just the concept that matters. All of us on ATS are on a search to find out who or what is the metaphorical capstone on the pyramid. The reason we are on that search is because we all see something is wrong with the world, and we want to find out who is responsible. But as you conduct your search you realize, there is no "grand conspiracy" of people who control things. When you think about it, money itself controls things(just think about your life, it revolves around money).

A total collapse of currency would result in control being put back into people themselves, where it should be. And I believe 2012 may be the AGE at which society has matured enough to handle that responsibility, as we as a people have been too childish to do so in the past. Such a post-money society existed in my dream.

Ya dig?
edit on 19-7-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I dig completely

I'm looking forward to it

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I'm heavily involved in helping create value-backed alternatives to the US dollar, so of course I hope your dream turns out to be true. I hope people switch to silver and other methods. Only then can the US middle class stop getting wiped out.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
An interesting post, I agree with the initial statements (I think). I do not think 2012 will be the end, nor will the world change significantly. I do think in many years from now currency will be phased out by a society who is responsible enough, technology will play a huge part in it.

I cannot see it happening in our lifetime. People are far too materialistic in general at present and much of the world is steeped in poverty and strife. Once the latter is addressed by lifting them up to to an even placement I believe the former will be much easier to fix.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
An interesting post, I agree with the initial statements (I think). I do not think 2012 will be the end, nor will the world change significantly. I do think in many years from now currency will be phased out by a society who is responsible enough, technology will play a huge part in it.

I cannot see it happening in our lifetime. People are far too materialistic in general at present and much of the world is steeped in poverty and strife. Once the latter is addressed by lifting them up to to an even placement I believe the former will be much easier to fix.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I would agree with you and say that people today are too materialistic for such a change to occur, but I think if a real global economic collapse were to happen and that caused widespread hyper-inflation, people might be shocked into "waking up". If a collapse is avoided somehow, then I dont think it will happen in my life time either.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

I don't think it'll be "the end of the world" so to speak
but I do see a transition of some sort coming

IF its the collapse of the current money systems, I think it might be the end for a lot of people

I think too many of them will slit their wrists over it, not realizing exactly what it means - so my humane side, worries about them - because they'll just think they're broke and not realize they're not alone...

I agree with (and have done similiar to) civilchallenger

I'm heavily involved in helping create value-backed alternatives to the US dollar

I went bankrupt a while ago - it was probably the most stressful, suicidal time in my life

One of the things I took away from that entire process, was that money is nothing more than a point system - like in a video game - and inevitably, we're going to get the message "game over"

I recommend to people that they invest in actual, physical, in your hand, silver and gold

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A very wise post. The notion you touched upon, this idea of everything being fundamentally a part of nature, even though there is nothing seemingly "natural" about it, is I think something that more of the world needs to realize.

You are right, there is no invisible line that leads to a area of earth that is "untouched" and somehow more "natural" then the rest. It is all interconnected.

It's natural because simply because it happened. Not one single person can be blamed for the situation we are living today. It is a product of every atom on this planet not to mention all things in between, happening simultaneously.

No one is in control.

No one on this planet at least.

There's a great quote from an Alan Moore interview about some research he did about the about the CIA from WWII up until present day. Granted it was research done for a comic book, the facts remain the same.

Moore says "If you are on a list targeted by the CIA, you really have nothing to worry about. If however, you have a name similar to somebody on a list targeted by the CIA then you are dead."

A very insightful individual. I don't completely agree with him on all fronts, but on this note he's got it right, and so does the OP.

"The world is rudderless" - Alan Moore

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Finally someone who would rather try to understand the issues than simply find someone to blame.

However, unless you are a determinist, you would have to agree that this "evolution" doesn't proceed in a predetermined direction. Hence individuals' decisions, that are not completely detrmined by genes, upbringing or environment, affect it. Some individuals have greater influence than others on the course of events and it is not wrong to call them the powers that be. However, to pretend that the powers that be are somehow motivated by things different from the rest is to pretend a division that doesn't exist.

new topics

top topics

join