It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Raids Homes of Suspected Anonymous Hackers

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I find it hilarious the FBI is attempting to play whack-a-mole with a bunch of teens. The thing is they probably acquired the ip addresses some time back and just now used it as a sort of PR stunt. This just after the Booze Hamilton operation the FBI op and Monsanto foods "poison". Seems Anon has hit them too close to home.

Loving every minute of it baby

This just goes to show how weak and powerless the PTB really is, after all if Anonymous did not find "something" the controllers find threatening then this feeble attempt at scaring Anon would not be in play. So what is next? They start Arresting anyone in a fawks mask and confiscating their computers? How about Anonymous protesters? Gas them and bag em? This is exactly what we want, the controllers to expose themselves and their abuse of power in the open for all to see.

And i love a conspiracy like everyone else, however so many complain about the system and losing rights. But only when it works for them, and when the sh%@ hits the fan they ball up in a fetal position and assume there is a conspiracy within a conspiracy - Anonymous is controlled opposition... Anonymous is going to get the internet plug pulled blah blah blah. Of course everything is a conspiracy. You see there are two kinds of people.

Talkers and doers... and the doers are not afraid , the doers are willing to sacrifice and FIGHT FOR SOMETHING!

Live for something or die for nothing~

The Talker just sits in his arm chair and need not budge a finger. The talker really does not have a side at the end of the day. he is complaisant and really does not know what he wants. He is willing to lose his rights as long as he still has his luxuries. He is perfectly content knowing others are fighting for his rights, paying the price. But he feels the need to wave his flag and get all patriotic every 4th of july, not really understanding what any of it means. This like all other things in the talkers life means nothing.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I understand what Anonymous is trying to prove but I don't understand their actions. I have a PlayStation account, how did releasing all of my personal information punish PlayStation? It created a headache for me and all I wanted to do was occasionally play video games.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OneMansOpinion

There is a reason for Anonymous attacks on Sony and it would be easy for you to find it if you want to. The question is, do you care?

Sometimes sending a message to poweful Corporations, such as Sony, will involve inconveniencing those who use those Corporations products or services for a while. How you view this depends on your priorities.

Anonymous vs Sony

edit on 23-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Of course the ones they flaunt will be young kids (who are also the most likely to slip up and be caught). Make no mistake anon is of all ages.
edit on 23-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join