It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Pro Rebel Propaganda On Reddit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The Poster goes by the name of TarBro who claims his an Libyan american and claims a whole list of things
and while idiot responders always believe such stories from people who may be even fake as the military hired fake virtual people around at the time before the manufactured revolution in libya.

Agent? Fake Hired Virtual Pro Rebel Mouthpiece?

They need immediate transportation, to Benghazi's hospital. He's doing better now The really crazy thing is the stories about how guys on the rebel side at the front line walkie talkie back and forth with the Gadaffi soldiers. They want to leave Gadaffi's army, but people literally have guns to their backs and desertion is not tolerated. My cousin was telling me about how one soldier was talking about how he would sneak away, and he said "they saw me!" That was his last transmission. This battle will end. I appreciate the men that are standing their ground, I heard news today that the rebels have actually took Brega, a feat that has taken its toll (over 150 injured, more than a dozen killed). War is brutal, but this is a war of freedom. This country has so much potential. I am extremely excited for the outcome of this revolution. It will happen. It has to. I just hope I dont have to hear anymore of my family, friends, fellow Libyans have had to lose their lives for the cost of freedom.

This is how we see it. The common Libyan makes 300 dinars a month. This from a country that is worth billions, with a population of only 6 million. This from a country whose leader literally goes to countries like italy, and will actually spend 2 billion (yes billion) on farms, real-estate, hotels (he likes to rent the entire hotel when he stays, even though he will sleep in a tent in the front yard) and women in three days. Freedom? Maybe not right away- although we do expect elections. A better way of life? Most definitely..

So Libyans make 300 dinars a month? well thats we canadians make aswell at least in the middle class and the poor class, people live on Severices

although we do expect elections. A better way of life? Most definitely

Thats a good one, you can expect libya to every prime minsters to be a puppet leader to america and britian leaving Libyan people in the dust a better way of life? Most definitely for sure if you want to be a slave to a corporate country paying taxes till you die.

So what does anyone make these claims?

woundeddog 6 Many people around the world are hoping for your success.

Your courage is an inspiration to us in the west.

TarBro Thanks bud!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I with you man, but don't sweat it, those who are comfy with being free to do as told will never accept another viewpoint...
Khaddafi is no saint of my devotion, by any means, but the absurdly obvious invasion of the country by NATO is a clear violation of freaking everything, as was Irak's, Afghanistan's, etc... Yeah, we bring peace, we are missile-packed of it...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The 300 dinar a month is B.S, all Libyans get a fair share of oil money in their bank account, that is excluding the free health care, free education, free home (and if you want to farm, free land and seeds and maybe even cattle to get you started). The rest of the oil money is invested, the logical thing to do, And the money has also been used to end the water shortages in Libya (the great man made river).

That being said, Libyans are so well off that they didn't even have to work, there was huge shortage of workers in Libya, millions had to come from over seas to fill the shortages. A huge portion of Libyans didn't work, not because there was no work available, rather because they were well off.

The heavy coordinated propaganda attack against Libya is absurd, but they have helped shape a dark reality in an average Westerner's mind, that Libyans were suffering under the Libyan regime. Ofcourse this is necessary in order to gain the support of the people, it is called moral, when you go to war, you need high morals or you will loose.

US has created propaganda offices in Washington in support of a regime change, this is the reality, this is war, and they are trying to gain supporters, but they still don't have enough.

In Libya the rebels have no support, they had to torture their way to control Benghazi, and that's because Qaddafi's son was an idiot and ordered the security forces not to shoot.

If the Libyan regime knew that these people were trained CIA operatives attempting to cause a regime change, the security forces would have been ordered to shoot from the start, instead what happened? Security forces were ordered not to shoot, and the CIA forces quickly took over Benghazi and terrorized its population in to submission.

The reality of this war is disgusting, the West is simply trying to hide where the brutality started from, where the unrest started from, and who continued the brutality, bloodshed, unrest and destruction.

It was NATO and CIA forces on the ground. CIA forces on the ground started the unrest, started the bloodshed, the violence, and NATO continued it with the stalemate.

Do you think any sane Westerner would rally behind the bombings and attempted regime change if they knew the truth?

So it is sane for the government to create propaganda offices in order to distort the truth in favour of their interests, which is a regime change.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Is it possible that the poster TarBro is telling the truth?

Its not secret that Gadaffi took control of Libya as a military leader and made no attempt to reinstate any form of governmental system besides his own.

Is it possible that there is no conspiracy and the Libyan populace really want Gadaffi ousted?

Despite all the theories flying around at possible reasons for countries wanting to invade Libya, there was still a UN resolution to assist the rebels.

I'm not saying yay or nay to TarBro's post but I am loath to state that the situation in Libya is the result of the wishes of TPTB when the revolution began as a copycat incident to the uprising in Egypt via Facebook and twitter.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Its not secret that Gadaffi took control of Libya as a military leader and made no attempt to reinstate any form of governmental system besides his own.

Gadaffi did not took control, he was a revolutionary who overthrow a king who was installed by the western,allied nations after world war II, Only wealthy Libyans support king Idrs polices and agendas which the TPTB wanted to install more american military bases during the 60s, you can bet those former military bases will be reopened under the commend of a puppet rebel state.

when the revolution began as a copycat incident to the uprising in Egypt via Facebook and twitte

all revolutions are a copycat of Egypt Facebook and twitter, all the revolutions in the middle east are manufactured to generate the interests of the corporate machine, why you think Dicks Cheney Halliburton is gaining so much profits? its because of the manufactured revolutions and there current oil project in iraq.

Halliburton Gains

top topics

join