It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Please Read* Message to humanity *Please Read*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Soltari

So you are saying you have to be a powerful person to gain control over others? And that the public at large has no influence of overthrowing one person? Sadly, we humans have been made as followers.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soltari
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Its all part of it Mate.
Most people don't know their neighbours..fear worked perfectly to isolate people from each other (stranger danger, every stranger is a danger!).

People unified? Heh, it almost seems like a pipe dream when everyone is looking for their next opportunity of advancement, regardless of who they need to step on to get their.
Thats the brainwashing, thats the disconnect, and that is why until enough people "wake up" to their own personal power, and the power of unity..this is all a dream.

Go off the grid, post messages everywhere, spread the word...and you'll still barely see any reaction.
"Sorry, you're not rich and/or famous. Therefore, you have no more power then a regular person, and since I myself am a regular person with no power..what could I do?"

And thus, the battle is over before it began.

I'm not too sure I understand your stance.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

So you are saying you have to be a powerful person to gain control over others? And that the public at large has no influence of overthrowing one person? Sadly, we humans have been made as followers.

Go off the grid, post messages everywhere, spread the word...and you'll still barely see any reaction. "Sorry, you're not rich and/or famous. Therefore, you have no more power then a regular person, and since I myself am a regular person with no power..what could I do?"

Please, re-read the 2nd post, and the 1st to give it more context.

The reason the "speaking marks" are there, is to show a typical re-action from your average person.

They only believe in the illusion of that power (as stated in 1st post).

My.mind.is.mine

Basically: People have been brought around to no longer trust each other, or to think of others, but to instead focus on only (themselves).
Those in power make the laws, and those with money are the power.
It's why mindless celebrities have more twitter followers, and droves follow their ideas.

No-one "asleep" will even listen to someone without power. The breaking down of unity and trust between neighbour has created the perfect resting place for the elites. With "people power" (unity) broken...what do they have to fear?

edit on 19-7-2011 by Soltari because: To include answer to My.mind.is.mine

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Also, if everyone is so dead inside and so soulless, when was the period of time when humans were happy? Was it the middle ages? Nope, that seemed pretty crappy. Was it the cold war? That seemd like a pretty bleak time? How about in ancient times? Seems to me death, murder, war and suffering were rampant then. I guess it was sometime during the 1950s, huh?

Sometimes I think I'm the only one on ATS who's relatively happy with our current society. It can be improved, and it will be, if human history is any indication -- things just keep getting better and better -- but I personally don't live in a world where no one is happy, and everything FEELS different.

Agreed. The past was not some happy clappy la la land. On the contrary life was very often short and brutal. Personally I'll choose where I am now - living 20 - 30 years longer and more comfortably than my compatriot from the middle ages, say. Oh and not to mention the rather more advanced dental care!
As for the bleating about being 'slaves' - in some mythical golden age, people would have most likely have been in hock to some local landowner/warlord/tyrant. If you got on the wrong side of them, there would be no 'human rights' legislation to protect you.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Also, if everyone is so dead inside and so soulless, when was the period of time when humans were happy? Was it the middle ages? Nope, that seemed pretty crappy. Was it the cold war? That seemd like a pretty bleak time? How about in ancient times? Seems to me death, murder, war and suffering were rampant then. I guess it was sometime during the 1950s, huh?

Sometimes I think I'm the only one on ATS who's relatively happy with our current society. It can be improved, and it will be, if human history is any indication -- things just keep getting better and better -- but I personally don't live in a world where no one is happy, and everything FEELS different.

Agreed. The past was not some happy clappy la la land. On the contrary life was very often short and brutal. Personally I'll choose where I am now - living 20 - 30 years longer and more comfortably than my compatriot from the middle ages, say. Oh and not to mention the rather more advanced dental care!
As for the bleating about being 'slaves' - in some mythical golden age, people would have most likely have been in hock to some local landowner/warlord/tyrant. If you got on the wrong side of them, there would be no 'human rights' legislation to protect you.

Oh because that human rights legislation helps people now??
Maybe you do need to lay off the processed foods. You really believe that you're being helped, or protected don't you? If there was no profit or benefit in something for THEM, then it wouldn't be there for YOU.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Why should I "come out and fight" when I've spent the past decade digging in?

If Mr. man has success off the grid he might think twice about tossing it all up in the air to join a dubious cause.
edit on 7/19/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Lmao! Processed foods!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Why should I "come out and fight" when I've spent the past decade digging in?

If Mr. man has success off the grid he might think twice about tossing it all up in the air to join a dubious cause.
edit on 7/19/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

Exactly the mindset he was speaking against.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well, my theology tells we must resist evil, not mete out justice. As long as the revolution is not by bombing people, striking people, or killing people, I think it's okay. You know what they say about men staring into the abyss...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Well, my theology tells we must resist evil, not mete out justice. As long as the revolution is not by bombing people, striking people, or killing people, I think it's okay. You know what they say about men staring into the abyss...

killing is one of the main things that those who'd participate in a revolution would be against. So yea I can easily see one without killing.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

While that is a nice thought, history teaches us that so far, that is impossible.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
makes me want a McDouble REAL BAD
I'll skip the fries, they suck now that they changed their oil

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This just in. I just got a "signal" from a "messenger" and they asked me to post this message here. When I asked why couldn't they, as they obviously can send telepathic messages to me, they coughed a few times then disappeared in a cloud of green smoke. Message as follows:

No one gives two craps about your suicidal pseudo novel about the end of the world and the coming revolution. No one really cares when you post a "Message to humanity" on ATS. In reality, we already know that you haven't received any signal. We already know you are lonely and looking for attention. We get that.

Go dig a hole in the side of a hill and bunker down. The rest of us will stay active in life, pushing towards real change in the core issues we believe in. Some of us will stand around with 911 was an inside job sign handing out leaflets. Others will protest GMO foods. When I say protest, i don't mean posting pointless crap here, or smoking a bowl while you have a drum circle. i mean pushing for change, talking to politicians, going to city council meetings and local government. some of us will be fighting the hydro frakking fiasco poised to destroy most of the natural water tables in north america.

So yes, "unplug" from the "grid" and go and hide. But make sure to send "signals" to "receivers" to spread your "message" here on ats.

honestly, what the hell is the point of this thread? We already KNOW these issues are bad, and most of us are doing something, or trying to, about it. Who are you trying to convince? You are preaching to the choir and really have picked the wrong spot to spread your message.

We already got it, and we didn't need any esoteric "signals".

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
the human rase has lost its soul.
Apathy, punch drunk!
to much sufering and TPTB have weekend are souls.
they will not realise what they have done till its to late.
a sad sad world.
you can still find Joy and happyness.
play with an animale.
I have a dog and he loves to run and play.
it makes me happy to play with him.
he is so full of life and happyness.

maybe it is to late for the human rase.
maybe they should die off...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Human will be remembered in history as the civilization that managed to create hardship from something as wonderful as life. The only thing that we have not placed a price tag on is air, and I may be speaking too soon. Rainfall is a natural event and we are selling water at crazy prices in some countries, we have diverted natural water streams and caused people to die of thirst. Housing which should be basic provision is unaffordable to the world masses. WTF is 'cost of living'? Should there be cost to live? Isn't the creation of life absolutely free and natural? Does not the earth provide what we need to survive? Our world leaders, illuminati, free-masons are who-ever is in power should be ashamed of what the world has become...it is going to be interesting what their reaction will be if the world should actually be on the brink of destruction in 2012. It is very hard to find any quality to life right now when so much of us (worldwide) do not have the basic needs to survive....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
We are already winning over the elite. It's in a very spiritual profound way but we are all aware of it. The only way to beat such a confining system, it to bring truth into the equation. We have become completely aware of our role and the secrecy that has been hidden from us for far too long. Our history has been hidden from us in a disgusting way, suppressing our natural god given thought processes and ability to reach higher levels of thinking. Well, people have been waking up from this coma, and some are still asleep. That is okay, the majority are waking up. Now that they can no longer hide from us that which controls us, we are free to move on into the next dimension and stage of human existence... If there is one.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Your cry is heard by many and many cry with you but this is the world we live in. This is our present reality and not something we can change over night. It has taken hundreds of years for man to reach this point and it won't be undone in a short period of time.
Like many in the past have been forced to do - we will have to fight for it.

EASY NO! if only.

People are with you and I wish you luck in spreading your word. However, the words you speak have been spoken throughout history and NO ITS NOT EASY.

The fact that we need to have things served ''easy'' for us to accomplish something these days says a lot..

Remember this? 1989

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well said.... Now, well done.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I like the message as it is indeed factual.

What I do not like is waiting three months. WHY 3 months I wonder.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by Schkeptick
The biggest thing wrong with this plan is the idea of "unplugging" first.

Recent events in the middle east have shown that social media & the internet are powerful organizing tools for social change.

Why throw away your biggest tool for reaching people? It's like having a silent protest in your own living room, and not telling anyone. Why would anyone care?

Name one person posting from the Appalachia mountains.........I don't hear anybody.....there are none

Me. I'm posting from the Appalachian Mountains...I can see the Appalachian Trail from my front deck. Granted we have no city/town up here...we did get internet about 4 years ago. Granted the internet hub is in a tiny cinder-block building on the side of a gravel road...yup, we have it.

Granted I have to take the 4-wheeler to visit a neighbor, unless I want a long walk..yup, have neighbors too....

Guess what...some of them have computers and internet too

Des...google Suches Ga for my general area...not even a street sign here...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join