It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im scared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
whith all these prophecese (sp) im scarced especilly this one that a woman or nostradumas said that there will be a tidal wave or/and floods where the sacrifice of the bull at the olympics they first thought it was sydney (this is what im worried about it still might happen to sydney) or the athens olympics so should i worry because i dont want my family ,freiends, innocent and good people and me to die

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
1st....just how often do these "prophecies come true! Like, hardly never!

2nd.. being scared will get you no where...if it's going to happen...it will happen...being scared only puts a damper on what you have now to be happy about. If you are truly bothered that badly by it, I would suggest, for you own piece of mind.... staying out of this forum...
(((((((hugs))))))

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Dont be scared. We have each other to protect us. No sense in being scared by prophecies that may not come true.

The fact that we are living the last days
shouldnt scare you. Enjoy life. Eat drink and be merry. I remember when I was a kid, they were saying we were living in the last "days". Its always the last days.

The terror threats are for political gain and nothing else. Try not to listen to TV, they are the terror-mongers working for this government. If you can vote make sure you vote for anyone other than Bush. Thats a start in the right direction. Take care.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yep....the last days have been coming forever......I remeber when I was about 5 years old (I'm now 50) and people coming to house handing out papers telling us to repent becasue the end of the world was here....

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
thanks all for your kind words

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Don't be afraid. As the others have said, people have been making predictions for years. Most of these haven't come true. I'm 52 and I spent a lot of years frightened when I should have been living life to the fullest. Life is a joy. It is sweet, good, and to be enjoyed. Don't let your joy be dampered by a lot of "what if's" and "maybe's". Take care.
joey

new topics

top topics

join