It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A window of opportunity for the Children of Ishmael...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have this idea upon which I have been working. I have actually been working on it in different forms for some years now..but it just popped in there today while doing some random rabid musings.

It occurred to me that someone or some group has a window of opportunity if you believe in such things as conspiracy, TPTB, and such.

This vote that is being delayed, sensationalized, dramatized on the Budget Deficit and tax increases is very very important to TPTB in order to get this country to follow their template of Ishmael and continually shake this nation down in the manner they are shaking down the UK and the Continent.

Our leaders must bow to their will or be punished..even if it means punishing the American people by more divide and conquer...more polarizing of this nation verses uniting.

Filling the land with violence as the Word identifies them...Ishmaelites.

There may be a window of opportunity for Ishmaelites to shut down opposition by default, by guilt, by manipulation of the media, and peoples emotions/guilt conditioning's. To default unto silence all opposition to the next election, all opposing candidates and parties. To put people on a puppet string..the whole nation.

To get both the deficit increase as well as massive tax increases because no one would dare to vote against it as well as guaranteeing the next election.

This template has happened before in history. Will we be witnessing it happen again soon???

If so you are witnessing a religion at work here.

Keep this in mind as history unfolds before us.

This is one concerning ... and about which I need to be very wrong...very much in error.

edit on 19-7-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
I have this idea upon which I have been working. I have actually been working on it in different forms for some years now..but it just popped in there today while doing some random rabid musings.

It occurred to me that someone or some group has a window of opportunity if you believe in such things as conspiracy, TPTB, and such.

This vote that is being delayed, sensationalized, dramatized on the Budget Deficit and tax increases is very very important to TPTB in order to get this country to follow their template of Ishmael and continually shake this nation down in the manner they are shaking down the UK and the Continent.

Our leaders must bow to their will or be punished..even if it means punishing the American people by more divide and conquer...more polarizing of this nation verses uniting.

Filling the land with violence as the Word identifies them...Ishmaelites.

There may be a window of opportunity for Ishmaelites to shut down opposition by default, by guilt, by manipulation of the media, and peoples emotions/guilt conditioning's. To default unto silence all opposition to the next election, all opposing candidates and parties. To put people on a puppet string..the whole nation.

To get both the deficit increase as well as massive tax increases because no one would dare to vote against it as well as guaranteeing the next election.

This template has happened before in history. Will we be witnessing it happen again soon???

If so you are witnessing a religion at work here.

Keep this in mind as history unfolds before us.

This is one concerning ... and about which I need to be very wrong...very much in error.

May I ask so others who aren't aware either know, who are the Ishmaelites? Are they Arabs, or are they also Jews?
edit on 19-7-2011 by rdavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rdavis

Genesis 16:12 "He [Ishmael] will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers"

Genesis 17:20 "But as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: behold I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation."

Jubilees 20:13 And Ishmael and his sons, and the sons of Keturah and their sons, went together and dwelt from Paran to the entering in of Babylon in all the land which is towards the East facing the desert. And these mingled with each other, and their name was called Arabs, and Ishmaelites.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by rdavis

Genesis 16:12 "He [Ishmael] will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers"

Genesis 17:20 "But as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: behold I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation."

Jubilees 20:13 And Ishmael and his sons, and the sons of Keturah and their sons, went together and dwelt from Paran to the entering in of Babylon in all the land which is towards the East facing the desert. And these mingled with each other, and their name was called Arabs, and Ishmaelites.

Very good Tamusan, Very good. But you will also find a usage of the word Ishmael in Galatians Chapter 4 where it speaks of the Olde Testament and the New Testament as an allegory. Ishmael being the Olde Testament and Issac being the New Testament.

Ishmaelite is descriptive word for those who have the world view. The flesh. The Power of the flesh..and those who are of the flesh who persecute those of the spirit.

It is also a word used to describe much of what politics has become..of the world and of the flesh....divisive and not uniting....violence..filling the land with violence...lying ...deceitful...counterfeitting..of the counterfeiter...et al.
This becomes more and more obvioius as time transpires and becomes critical.

Good that you asked that question rDavis. Perhaps I should have clarified Ishmaelite in the original post.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Oh yay -- a theocracy, just what we need - to lead us down the path of righteousness

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
And what about this?

Genesis 17: 18 And Abraham said to God, "Oh that Ishmael might live before You!" 19 But God said, "No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. 20 As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I will bless him, and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall become the father of twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. 21 But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you at this season next year."

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
Oh yay -- a theocracy, just what we need - to lead us down the path of righteousness

Hmmmmm!!!?? A public school education at work.

There already is a theocracy at work in our government. No matter what political party is in office.

For you see..politics is the only occupation where the "Faithful" can be so devout and zealous...yet in ignorance come back to vote over and over ...and not get or acquire the product advertised.
Politics is the only career where one need not deliver the goods or product advertised and still keep ones job.
Any legitimate business would have to deliver the product advertised or go out of business or be overtaken by another successful business which can or will deliver the product advertised. But not so with politics and political parties.

The term for his kind of hidden power over people..in religious form is Occult and it is a religion and is a theocracy...complete with scribes and priesthood.

One has to have a very devout religion ..a theocracy...firmly entrenched in the minds and souls of the voting public to get them so dumb that they cannot add these numbers up to a clear picture and instead...come up with ...

"Oh yay -- a theocracy, just what we need - to lead us down the path of righteousness"

One has to go to public school and get a movie and television education to get this naturally dumb. People left to their own thinking can think further than that.

The function of public education, movies , television, and the media is to prevent individual independent thinking outside of authorized, sanctioned arenas.
The scandal happening in the Atlanta school system should be awakening many peoples. Same with in Pennsylvania. Public education..a jobs program. What individual thinkers have been saying for over a generation now.

We already have a theocracy at work in this country as well as are in other nations.

Thanks,
Orangetom

new topics

top topics

join