It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Bad??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I missed last weeks episode! Can you guys fill me in before I catch the finale? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

All right, here's the basics:

Hank, Marie, Skyler, Walt Jr and the baby are at a safe house. Walt didn't go. He told them he was working at the car wash, but really he's holed up in his home waiting for the hammer to drop.

Saul's clearing house, shredding everything and getting ready to get out of Dodge.

Brock, the son of Jesse's girlfriend, is sick. Jesse can't find the ricin cigarette so he suspects he's been poisoned. Jesse suspects Walt and goes to confront him. Walt tells him it must've been Gus. Jesse lures Gus to the hospital Brock's at for a talk. Walt plants a home-made pipe bomb in Gus' car and waits to detonate it. Just as he's about to go into the car, Gus figures something is up and gets out of the parking garage.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
OH MY GOD.

Breaking Bad is officially the best show I've ever watched. It was The Wire and The Wire is still a close second, but Breaking Bad has become transcendent.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
OMG Gus is finally dead

What an awesome ending , i was totally shocked

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
holy crap
Gus face shot I was not prepared for that at all
that was absolutely horrifying

by the way is anybody entering the contest to win a walk on role for next season?
edit on 10-10-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have to wait how long for more breaking bad? FUUUUUUUuuuuuu

Absolutely insane finale though. Oh well at least boardwalk empire is back on.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

Cheers to that! Did you catch young Benny "Bugsy" Siegel in episode 2? Arnold Rothstein owns any scene he is in and I am diggin Meyer as well...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
reply to post by FEDec

Cheers to that! Did you catch young Benny "Bugsy" Siegel in episode 2? Arnold Rothstein owns any scene he is in and I am diggin Meyer as well...

I am loving how 'jewey' this season is not since Once Upon a Time in America have we seen this many Jewish gangsters put to screen.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

Speaking of Jews, how about that Manny Horvitz eh?? LoL

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaulGoodman
OH MY GOD.

Breaking Bad is officially the best show I've ever watched. It was The Wire and The Wire is still a close second, but Breaking Bad has become transcendent.

Now I ain't seen the wire,but B.Bad is up there with some of my favorites.
I am talking Twin Peaks,and X files.

An awesome show-am I to feel bad for wanting Walt to survive?
What would be awesome would be if Hank and Walt Junior got in on the cooking for the last series.
But I fear for Walt in that last episode.
I guess that's where the whole story leads though.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Just about to start this on season one yay!

Been planning it for a couple weeks, and then by chance I saw Bryan Cranston on Late Show (Monday) and I like the cut of his jib. Will report back when I'm up to date.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Originally posted by SaulGoodman
OH MY GOD.

Now I ain't seen the wire,but B.Bad is up there with some of my favorites.
I am talking Twin Peaks,and X files.

If you love Breaking Bad, you should check out The Wire. It's one of those shows that you need to give time to, though. If you watch two episodes and stop watching because there's too many characters and you're not sure what the plot is then you're missing out. Once you know who everybody is and start understanding them then the rest of the series is open to you.

Originally posted by Ramcheck

Been planning it for a couple weeks, and then by chance I saw Bryan Cranston on Late Show (Monday) and I like the cut of his jib. Will report back when I'm up to date.

Let us know what you think about it as you go. There's a ton of "OH SH*T" moments throughout the series that I'm sure you'll want to talk about with someone.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SaulGoodman

I will take your advice on the wire-I am going to try to buy the first series or two this weekend.
I like complicated plots and lots of characters,and the wire has both,and many good reviews.

Originally posted by Ramcheck

You won't regret it!
I have only just finished season 4,and the whole series is excellent,well made,great characters and story,and some of the most tense drama I have seen on TV for a good while.
Walter White has similarities with Rick Grimes from the walking dead-A man who will stop at nothing to protect his family,while the world throws some of the worst circumstances his way.
And Gustavo Fring is one the the most chilling bad guys you will ever see on TV IMO.
Dark,dirty,funny and tragic all in one-Vince Gilligan is a genius story teller.
Let us know what you think after you have seen it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thanks Saul and Silicone, I will return. Looking forward to reading this thread, I can't at the moment cos there might be spoilers

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have to post this.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Finally finished all four seasons, what an amazing show. Can't wait for season 5 now. With Gus and the Cartel out of the way, will they do one last super-cook or will there be an even badder badass around the corner? Some of the soundtrack music was first class too..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Ha!I thought you would enjoy it.
I can't wait for series 5 as well.
For some reason I am thinking that Walt may "flip" Hank,and they set up a lab together...That would be a cool twist,for Walt to have a man inside the DEA!
Just a guess though.
Great show.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Glad you enjoyed it, Ramcheck. It's one of my all-time favorites anythings. To throw on some music:

The song that plays at the end when Walt and Jesse are on the roof (I think that's when it comes up)

The super awesome song that plays as Gus walks into the nursing home:

Also, I'm almost tempted to spend $85 on these crazy Breaking Bad Converse sneakers.:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Bryan Cranston has said that they're going to start filming new Breaking Bad episodes soon. He's saying the show could come back in early July.

I'm so excited for this. Anyone who hasn't seen the show should. The first three season are on Netflix Instant.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
July what year?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join