It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to know the TRUTH, you should be mad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You should be real mad.

If you are trying to understand the world around you or uncover some kind of "truth" out there that isn't open to the majority of the populace you should be furious.

Why should you be furious?

Because of all the scammers, frauds, charlatans, attention seekers, noise makers and others.... That concoct schemes and stories to play on your emotions of "seeking the truth".

Just because you don't believe the official story doesn't mean you should believe the alternative story blindly.

Every story has reasoning behind it. Given, sometimes the reasoning makes no sense at all without proper insight, but it always has reasoning behind it.

You look at the world from the perspective that you have developed through your lifetime. If you were prone to taking on "names" from the MSM or Society as a whole, then you are prone to continue that behavior.

Cliques, fads, labels, groups, etc.

????

Do you believe in these things? Labels aren't a description, labels are superficial.
Do you really understand people? Ask yourself that.

It's vague, I know, but someone will get what I am saying....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You crack me up boncho!
You so crazy!

I honestly hope that everyone "hears" what you are trying to say, we just need less obscurity and more meat!

I get it...but many here do not. You may want to simplify the message a bit more for those that are not as intellectually adept as you are. Otherwise you are just preaching to the choir.

Just a thought.
edit on 18-7-2011 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Perhaps as you say I dont understand people.

Perhaps I am being simple when I say I try to treat everyone with respect ..untill they show that they dont deserve my respect..Then what is left ? Pity and I have nothing more to do with them .
Did you go back and pay the poor girl for the beer ?
edit on 18-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Buah, ultimately it doesn't matter.

You have two choices:

Apathy or Insanity

The blue pill or the red pill, if you will.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Over 2,800 posts since March?

When do you go to the bathroom?

Are we all supposed to take you seriously or are you just trying to regain a spot you held before you were banned last time?

I know you.
edit on 18-7-2011 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

I was never banned. And you do not know me.

Your not the first to think they do though.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Just because you don't believe the official story doesn't mean you should believe the alternative story blindly.

I agree 100%.

The same people who would call me a lemming for saying terrorists caused 9/11 (just as an example) will believe that a 20-year-old b-grade sci-fi movie is really an encoded message explaining all the mysteries of the universe.

I see as much blind following on ATS to alternative topics as I do IRL regarding the "official story". The alternative believers here are often just as blindly adamant, if not more so.

At least in real life, if I use plain old logic, people will stop to consider it. They won't just shut their eyes, cover their ears and yell "nananananana". Usually.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Every story has reasoning behind it.

I agree - there is truth in everything - its just so hard to dig past the lies sometimes....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by boncho

Every story has reasoning behind it.

I agree - there is truth in everything - its just so hard to dig past the lies sometimes....

Sometimes there is no point, I'd rather not know, than think I know.

I do realize there will be a number of things in my life I will never be privy to, but I have to accept it. I will look for ways to understand these things but for the most part it may never happen...

That's my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I agree with you again

I'm usually the first one to say "I have no idea" - and everything I THINK I know, is probably wrong

And while I do think "I don't know" is always the easiest answer.. I can never know everything I want to know - so I'm not going to stress over trying to find out things I don't want to know, or have no use for.

I just keep hoping our next level of technology includes some kind of information beam

then if I want to know they can just zap me! like Neo learning Jujitsu in the Matrix!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I just keep hoping our next level of technology includes some kind of information beam then if I want to know they can just zap me! like Neo learning Jujitsu in the Matrix!!

Like the Alien touch in the movie "Paul",

that was brilliant.

top topics

join