It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thats It, I'm Done...this is my last post

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
some peoples children... Every thought of asking a mod for help instead of raging like a baby. I know it can be annoying but come on.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Well isn't it your lucky day! Looks like this one worked!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by enament
Try writing it in note pad and then just copy and paste it to the thread you are creating. That way if you mess up you still have it in note pad.Don't give up.

I second this motion

I tend to write everything in notepad first - especially in long threads - that way I can type my thoughts as I read others posts, and do things like...

Thank you Sky watcher for having a similiar idea using Word

Zack Morris that was really rude...

Skywatcher2011 (haha double skywatchers)- Brilliant idea! I also do that on my quick posts
I gave your blank post a star because your advice deserved 2

Luckily I have not yet lost a post or double posted ♥
When my post hangs, I let it hang, then go check and see if it was posted - if it was, then I can just close the hanging window - if its not there... I imagine I'll hit refresh (hasn't happened yet)

Also, I'm wondering whats up with the security error... could it have something to do with your antivirus/spyware/whatever settings? I know I disabled my antivirus toolbar and it made a world of difference when loading my browser (speed wise)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The copy/paste function or creating a post in note pad first, are yur best options. It's a rare occurrence and after 20000 some posts I have yet for it to happen to me.

Here is a link to a post from Skeptic Overlord with some additional info which may or may not pertain to your situation.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

WTF.

This is the Rant forum.

Leave the guy alone.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I even copy and paste long emails too...write em 1st, save 'em..then copy and paste em in. On the chance they dont make it or gets dumped...I just paste em back in. I thought everyone does that? Never type ON an email fo psot form! Too risky for loss!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It happens to me from time to time on all sites.

Anything longer than 5 lines I tend to draft in Gmail. It has a minute by minute save function.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
hmmm you know this really sounds like what most computer techs wuld consider a PICNIC..... Problem In Chair Not In Computer!!! (can thank my bro for that one
) I'm sorry for your problems but if you are willing to give up on so much good contet just because it wont let u post then i pity you for everything ur missing out on. but it seems u had no problem posting this, what gives?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join