It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible link to autoimmune diseases and RH negative blood type

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have A positive and a brother that O positive. I have Multiple Sclerosis while he has Irritable Bowl Syndrome. Multiple Sclerosis is thought to be autoimmune. I think many of the theories about blood typing and specific diseases are hard to prove because that would mean doctors would have to prove the blood types of all people with these conditions.

While I am sure there are certain conditions that could be related to blood types, it does not mean that blood types are directly responsible for those conditions. So that could mean I may be an exception to the rule, at least the theoretic one anyway. But while we accept the theory as proof positive, it negates common sense.

For instance, Multiple Sclerosis is also thought to be caused by environmental factors such as nutrient depletion in the soil. However, one needs to take into account those people who lived hundreds of years ago in a time where there was very little nutrient depletion and were still diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. There is no evidence to support wild claims, yet people believe them because it goes against the authority of the scientific community. I say that many of the people hawking natural cures for money are still doing in essence what they accuse the medical profession of and that is pocketing large wads of cash at the expense of those who will grasp at anything to find a cure. Those hawking natural cures never present any evidence via studies to prove their claims. Neither are they investing money to do any studies. When you ask them what evidence they have, they can only present a vague person that they said the natural cure helped. While natural cures may help, it has done nothing to prove the benefits. And all modern medicines are manufactured and compounded by the same methods of apothecaries for thousands of years, the only difference being the ingredients.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Adding to the GLP post to see if it grabs mod attention.
2nd

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If this thread "Goes 404" PM me and let me know. I have the entire OP screenshot'd to my iPhone.

We'll get to the bottom of this!

That is... if I don't go 'missing' (dun dun DUNNN)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm a little bit weirded out.

I went to post a clarification and summary of everything that happened on the GLP thread and my IP address has been banned.

I don't believe I've ever even posted there before, much less did anything in order to be banned.

Well...perhaps it was a mistake, I wrote a request to be unbanned we'll see what happens.

If anybody else would like to post it for me let me know I will send you what I wrote thank goodness I copied and pasted before hand out it would have all been lost.
edit on 19-7-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I believe "Anon" (Heartisblack) posted your link to the screen shots. Your IP being banned is weird as He11!

edit on 19-7-2011 by Zippidee because: sp

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
reply to post by seeker11

I believe "Anon" (Heartisblack) posted your link to the screen shots. Your IP being banned is weird as He11!

edit on 19-7-2011 by Zippidee because: sp

Ok I U2U'd him. That is very strange, I am not one to break the rules of forums, not knowingly anyhow and if I did post on GLP it must have been ages ago, as in months or years?

Hopefully something there can tell me why I was banned as I'm completely stumped.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thank you to the OP

I remember the original thread from amalgam. As well as the 2nd thread.

Will be watching to see how this thread goes..

3rd post - otherwise I'd flag

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LuFri

You may want to look at Mad Cow disease as being the culprit the evil ones are threatening our governments with. I have heard that on more than one occasion. The Mad Cow cases up till now were supposed to be a warning to the powers that be, Let us rule or most of you die!!!

Many cases of Mad Cow in humans have been suppressed. I know of a person who has it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that I also have RH- negative blood and I can attest for the spine problems as I am almost Bionic

I will find out the blood type soon as I have had three major surgeries and not one hospital has the record of my blood type. Go figure!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So, I've only recently started seeing all this talk of blood types, auto-immune diseases and deleted threads...

Well, here's some food for thought:

I was able to pull (from another such ATS thread) this comment on photo bucket, that claims the same October '09 discovery of a virus in Antarctica that I've seen elsewhere, multiple times, and that it ...

attacks only the negative blood types, with the following results:
- 40% death
- 60% development of an immune system capable of protecting against all types of Viruses known to man. The virus also modifies the DNA of the infected, causing aging to be dramatically slowed down, Along with higher levels attained in intelligence.

So, Most estimates have the total world population exceeding 7 BILLION by 2012.

If you check the Rh distribution of all bloodtypes across the world population (of which roughly 1/3 of total pop as sample size [Source: Wiki]), you see that equates to less than 9.5% of us.

Now, allowing for a +/- 1% flub factor on the Rh % and a possible flip on the 60/40 survival #s, you are left with anywhere between 1/4 and half a a billion people, left - assuming the unfortunate negative Rhs and all positive Rhs are eliminated, through auto-immune disorders & illnesses (isn't that what is being implied, really)

This would neatly bring us just below the 500,000,000 world population figure asserted by the Georgia Guidestones that helps us maintain the "perpetual balance with nature."

What can I say. I like numbers. Thought these were interesting.

A (Un)natural 'culling' of sorts, or reclamation by the 'pure bloods', if you will...?

Interesting to think about, anyway.
edit on 7/19/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: Fixed linkage

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

No, I think only the negative blood types are to be affected. Wiki puts it at 7% and then you can figure the 40% mortality on top of that. Hardly a depopulation campaign!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee

No, I think only the negative blood types are to be affected. Wiki puts it at 7% and then you can figure the 40% mortality on top of that. Hardly a depopulation campaign!

Really? It sounds like ONLY the negative types develop the immunity (while many of them also perish)...?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

negatives are the only ones to be affected. Go to original thread...or the photobucket link. If there is any truth to the OP, one could assume 196 million deaths worldwide.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

Yeah, not trying to be difficult, and sorry to keep disagreeing with you, but...

1) What kind of 'urgent' information is this, if we're talking less than 200 Million people?! That's nothing. That's

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by Zippidee

Yeah, not trying to be difficult, and sorry to keep disagreeing with you, but...

1) What kind of 'urgent' information is this, if we're talking less than 200 Million people?! That's nothing. That's

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I believe that 15% of the worlds population has the Rh- factor. If this number is correct then...

World's population= 6.93 billion
15% of population= Rh-
15% of 6.93 billion is 958,500,000
958,500,000= Number of Rh- of the worlds population
40% of 958,500,000= 383,400,000
383,400,000= Number of Rh- proposed to die
575,100,000= Number of Rh- proposed to gain super immunity

Therefore, total number of population proposed to be affected by this event= 958,500,000

I've never been very good at Math so please please correct me if I'm wrong.

Race
Rh-factor protein is divided among races. Fifteen percent of whites are Rh negative, 5 to 10 percent of African Americans are Rh negative, and 1 to 2 percent of Asians are negative for the protein.

Blood Distribution
Rh-positive blood is most commonly distributed through the population. Rh-negative numbers are 7 percent for blood type O, 6 percent for blood type A, and 2 percent for blood types B and 1 percent for type AB. Highest Rh negative Rate

Those with the highest Rh-negative rate are a branch of people in Europe called the Basques. Basques have almost double the European rate (which is abnormally high to begin with) of Rh-negative people. Read more: Strange Facts About RH Negative Blood | eHow.com www.ehow.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
I'm a little bit weirded out.

I went to post a clarification and summary of everything that happened on the GLP thread and my IP address has been banned.

I don't believe I've ever even posted there before, much less did anything in order to be banned.

Well...perhaps it was a mistake, I wrote a request to be unbanned we'll see what happens.

If anybody else would like to post it for me let me know I will send you what I wrote thank goodness I copied and pasted before hand out it would have all been lost.
edit on 19-7-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

My Ip was banned on GLP too !Something is fishy on this. My IP is now unbanned and nobody wants to believe it, that is the most plausible theory but they rather believe the other stuff

edit on 19-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I found a website where you can listen to the Frequency! You know that frequency 170 thing. It was posted by somebody on GLP(thank god for them at times!

www.qsl.net...
But I have no idea how to read it,

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

We inherit our RH type from both parents and it perhaps should be more properly noted as +/+, +/- or -/-. The limited information that I have been able to accumulate only references those testing as definate RH+ or RH- and does not address the mixed RH type +/-. This would show as positive on a blood test but the person would carry a recesive RH- trait. I can't locate it right now but I have read speculation that those with RH type autoimmune problems with mixed RH+/- have a harder time of it that those with straight RH-/-. With one parent being + and you suspect the other as - this may be your case.

Just as we inherit one blood type "letter" from each parent, we also inherit one Rh Factor from them as well, either Rh+ or Rh-. Everyone has 2 Rh "Factors" in their blood, they can be either positive (+) or negative (-). The only way to be Rh negative is for both parents to have at least 1 negative (-) "factor" and for you to have receive it from both of them. If you received one Rh+ "factor" you are Rh+. Only people with two Rh negative "factors" are considered Rh- blood type.

The possible Rh Factor combinations are:

+ + = Rh Positive

+ - = Rh Positive

- - = Rh Negative

Examples:
If both parents are ++, then the child must be ++.

If both parents are - -, the child must be - -.

If one parent is ++ and the other parent is +-, there is a 50/50 chance of the child being either ++ or + -.

source: rhnegativeregistry.com...

The breakdown of RH+ and RH- is something like 85% and 15%. If the RH+/- is a factor than the true RH- would be much more widespread. Without any data the actual numbers would be anybodys guess.

I am very interested in this and think that more information should be readily available. The downside to that is that if there is a connection it is only a matter of time before insurance companies deny coverage or inflate rates by claiming the illness was a pre-existing or pre-determined condition.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
interesting topic, S+F.

Originally posted by WarminIndy
I have A positive and a brother that O positive. I have Multiple Sclerosis while he has Irritable Bowl Syndrome. Multiple Sclerosis is thought to be autoimmune. I think many of the theories about blood typing and specific diseases are hard to prove because that would mean doctors would have to prove the blood types of all people with these conditions.

That is interesting you brought up your brother suffering from an irritable bowl condition, as im also a similiar blood type and suffer autoimmune diseases, all the best to you and your brother in health warminindy. I am O rh(D) positive blood type and suffer from auto immune diseases such as asthma, ulcerative colitis (IBD) and (IBS) ive always been a sick child which in turn grew up to be an adult that has never been healthy, i've fought illness for years, does anyone think it may be possible that my blood type is a contributing factor to my ill health?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join