It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bigfoot a remnant of Neanderthal?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
reply to post by auraelium

I hate to burst your bubble but there is absolutly no evidence that Neanderthal clashed with modern man In fact recent DNA evidence shows that they interbred... alot.

What evidence do you need?
They existed at the same time in the same place.
Even brothers war with each other, I don't believe it was the big happy orgy you suggest.
Sorry, your ignorance did not burst my bubble.

He is correct, there is no evidence of conflict. What you offer here is supposition and speculation, not evidence.

Also Neanderthal was nothing like what is reported in Bigfoot sightings.

I disagree with you.

Neanderthals were short, Bigfoot is tall. As far a speculations on body hair goes, here is no remaining evidence, either way. There is no evidence for Bigfoot use of stone tools, and abundant evidence of Neanderthal use of stone tools. Neanderthal limbs were shorter relative to the overall body plan than in modern humans. Bigfoot legs are shorter, but their arms are longer. There is a definite morphological difference.

.Neanderthal was = in intellegence to man at that time, crafted tools. wore clothes, and painted cave paintings in caves all over Europe. so with that in mind i have to say that your theory is completly barmy.

There is evidence of tool making but clothes?Link please.

I don't have a web link handy, but some of those tools made were used to punch holes in hides. Those holes were likely made for a reason rather than just grins and giggles. The most logical reason is to pass sinew through in order to sew clothing. look up a tool called a "burin" for starters.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This creature is a gentic experiment gone wrong. It was created by the Anunnaki over 4000 years ago.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Most Neanderthals were shorter than 6 feet tall. They're smaller than us but were stronger. Not even close to any proposed dimensions for bigfoot.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
In my humble opinion Neanderthal and other creatures that favor this monster have NO Human link. Humans are humans and always were human. Since the beginning of creation. Then there are .. the created creatures . Just because they have very high intelligence does not convince me that these Neanderthals and such are related to US , or most of us ANYWAY....LOL . BigFoot or I like to call them Stink-man or stank -foot lol.. are a crypto creature . There are too many facts and stories and lore to back up evidence . There are caves and places humans have never conquered . There are monsters . Monsters exist . The shark is a monster . Watch closely and there is evidence dinosaurs still roam . There are tremendous lizards on remote islands . Yes yes indeed .

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In my humble opinion Neanderthal and other creatures that favor this monster have NO Human link. Humans are humans and always were human. Since the beginning of creation. Then there are .. the created creatures . Just because they have very high intelligence does not convince me that these Neanderthals and such are related to US , or most of us ANYWAY....LOL . BigFoot or I like to call them Stink-man or stank -foot lol.. are a crypto creature . There are too many facts and stories and lore to back up evidence . There are caves and places humans have never conquered . There are monsters . Monsters exist . The shark is a monster . Watch closely and there is evidence dinosaurs still roam . There are tremendous lizards on remote islands . Yes yes indeed . If I may add also that I believe Our Government knows of such creatures but the government scientists have the "narrative " to protect . The theory we evolved from apes and neanderthal type creatures. If the theory of evolution is ever proven false then "THEY" WILL LOOSE THE "POWER" .

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
reply to post by jonnywhite

But do African actually look more like primates?
Actually all people look like some related primate (where they still exist), although such terms have become more politically incorrect and confined.
Actually African people have a black skin.
Primates (if you shave them) have a greyish-white skin.
Black Africans have thick lips.
Primates have very thin lips. The racist stereotype confuses the protruding jaw of the primate with "thick lips".
We seem to see each other and primates as caricatures, and that sends unrealistic signals to the brain.
That itself could come from inter-hominid warfare and interbreeding in prehistory.

Not a racist bone in my body. No idea what I was thinking when I wrote that post. Shaking my head. Ashamed I said it. Whatever I thought then I don't think now. Nothing I say can take back those dumb words.

Btw, here's someone that actually kind of looks like a Neanderthal:
en.wikipedia.org - Nikolai Valuev...

My opinion is we humanize the Neanderthals. I don't think they were monkeys, but I don't think they were as like us as some think. It would be nice to go back through history and see things as they really were.

And lastly there's evidence of our relations using fire over a million years ago. I have a national geographic that mentions. Maybe I'll try and find.

EDIT: Here's a worthwhile link:
phys.org - Handsome by Chance...
edit on 15-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This shows at least one Neanderthal looks like Chuck Norris:
www.nydailynews.com - Scientists create new Neanderthal model using 70,000-year-old bones ...

Some research suggests their brain wasn't the same:
www.sciencedaily.com - Neanderthal brains focused on vision and movement leaving less room for social networking...
phys.org - Did a good sense of smell give us an evolutionary advantage over Neanderthals?...

And here's a link about the earliest signs (not proof) of fire use:
discovermagazine.com - Archaeologists Find Earliest Evidence of Humans Cooking With Fire...

Like many archaeological discoveries, this one was accidental. Researchers weren’t looking for signs of prehistoric fire; they were trying to determine the age of sediments in a section of the cave where other researchers had found primitive stone tools. In the process, the team unearthed what appeared to be the remains of campfires from a million years ago — 200,000 years older than any other firm evidence of human-controlled fire. Their findings also fanned the flames of a decade-old debate over the influence of fire, particularly cooking, on the evolution of our species’s relatively capacious brains.

Here's an additional link about the same find at Wonderwerk cave:
www.cbsnews.com - Humans used fire 1 million years ago, says study...

This is the site where the evidence (not proof) was found:
en.wikipedia.org - Wonderwerk cave...
edit on 15-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I so wish this neanderthal predation theory was true, it's soooooo much cooler than the accepted one. Two sentient species at war on this planet that look nothing alike is so much more interesting then two damn near identical looking species cohabiting and knocking boots til one is bred into obscurity.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join