It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Without Money For 22 Years! - A German Example!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
How can your Government tax your income if you are 100% self sufficient from your own land?
Will they decide that instead they will take 20% of your Food?

Yes, exactly that.

It has happened countless times throughout history, all the way back to ancient Greece and Rome.

Taxes were paid to either the monarch/crown or the state. They took a certain percentage of whatever crop/livestock you cultivated.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
i live in germany. and the truth is this - you DON"T HAVE TO WORK in germany to have a comfortable life! Yup! that's right. The people who work here, they give almost 1/4 of their income to the state. It's the law. Now, there is such a thing called Sozialamt. if you don't want to work - you just go there, fill out couple of sheets of papers, and you get an appartment that is fully paid, utilities - paid, you get around 400-500 euros a month to buy yourself food, or spend it where ever you want to, if you need home appliances like washer, dryer, couches, dinning table set, TV...whatever - you fill out couple more sheets of papers, and - in a month they deliver it to your home!
Let me tell you, this is a wonderfull life, and people who come here from other countries, mostly out of russia, turkey, africa, and so on - they live hapilly from tax payers money like me! I go to work basically to pay for someone for someone's comfortable life who doesn't want to work!
Anyway, my point is - this german woman, having two kids, gets for one kid around 300-600 euros per month depending on their age (that is the law in germany), so please don't bull sh** me about "LIVING WITH NO MONEY" lol!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

So is that like Social Security or the dole?

Do you have to be actively looking for work to get paid?

<< 1  2   >>

join