It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Who Predicted Japan Quake Has New Messages

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by 9Nania

I understand the seriousness of the situation we are all in. There are truths that people are being kept from and that we should run, when we know we can't. So far the date of when Elenin is coming is so far correct and that the size of this bad boy is 1.157 times bigger than Jupiter and threw it's axis off means that you, madam, are correct.

People that complain here are also saying that they have no way of surviving on your own. I am learning to survive on my own as well build generators that can support my life and the things that keep me alive such as a perpetual motion generator, a HHO generator, and what else can I do with my body such as healing those that are wounded.

9nania, you are trying your best to save as many lives as possible and your doing a good job. As well I thought that you were going into hiding, I know that you did not lie but your are exposing yourself in the open, is there a purpose for this action?

Alright...so I guess while we are all dying from earthquakes and pole shifts, you and 9Nania will be hiding up in the mountains, surviving with your physics defying perpetual motion machine, your HHO Generator with a net electricity loss (it takes more energy to separate the hydrogen than you gain) and healing each other...with your body.

Sounds rational enough to me....

Please, just take a moment to think for yourself, instead of living by others word. You need to be careful you don't let your search for answers lead you to accept things too readily and get taken advantage of.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Akasirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Nania
Dec. 21st, 2012: If we haven't already evolved spiritually, then we will on this date. I cite the Maya as my source.

As for the rest of your questions, which mainly concern the government, I'll sum it all up in a quick sentence. They are planning something, and it's going to get very ugly, very soon.

Really, you cite 'the Maya' as your source? Anyone in particular, or just all of them? Because what's really weird is I've never heard of a single Mayan who believes this. In fact, most of the descendants outright denounce it.

In fact, this isnt even originally a Mayan belief. This is the belief of an outsider, ignorculture culture, who misinterpreted and mistranslated texts.

I don't particular care if you choose to believe this, but why do you have to try to make up ridiculous citations to try to support it?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Akasirus

I appreciated your concern but I live by my own words. There are things that people are kept from. As for me, I have no intention of hiding. I am in what is called a safe zone, where few disasters are meant to strike.

I build, I learn, and I survive the best I can. I learn through other's work and through their writings, I build the inventions that those who have done so with great success. And I survive in this world that is crumbling and preparing for a new age to come, and for the human race to step up to the next level of evolution.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Omg solar flares sound freaking painful... If there is any disaster that is going to kill us all I hope its nothing!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
A new warning issued by 9Nania today. She states that from sunset 9/28 thru sunset 9/30 is the time frame when ALL 7 trumpets (Bible prophecy) sound off all in one day. She has a video coming out soon that will explain more. Not that I believe in any of this stuff
It's just interesting to watch how people react and try and make sense of life and doomsday prophecy. I enjoy her spooky videos and get a chuckle out of 'em. She's sooo serious.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Oh Jesus. 9Tardia replete with Scripture doom. No wonder she was so full of sh!t up till now.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
While I am probably in the minority with this one, I for one do not and have never believed "anything" this imposter narnia9 has ever stated or predicted about anything earthquake related or disaster related. She is a profiteer, a seeker of fame and fortune and such people never truly care about what is true or real, only what makes them seem important in the eyes of others while making some money off of it.

Anyone who knows the truth knows this woman only repeated what Michiu Akaku stated on a You-Tube interview and because of her timing in repeating what he stated in releasing her video, this imposter gets credited with being the "Predictor of the Japan Earthquake" which I see is a total lie.

In fact, it is this falsified prediction that has spawned so many "Alignment buffoons" of this or that that it has gotten plain stupid to read or to watch anything to do with what these imposters put out regarding predicting earthquakes based on alignments.

While I have personally informed this narnia9 of her delusions, she is content to continue with even more fantastic predictions of which none have ever come true. That should tell you something about why I take this whole affair so seriously.

With regard to Japan and its earthquake, I will repeat what I told her and then leave it to you to decide on your own. I can live with that, but lately, if you don't agree with narnia9 and her cult of followers, somehow, my soul is going to burn in hell for not believing the messenger of predictions, narnia9 and her delusions.

The official story about Japan is reported that an earthquake occurred on March 11, 2011 and that these imposters seem to think was caused by an "Alignment" with Comet Elenin or Nibiru or whatever it is.

Only if you accept the official story does this prediction appear to be accurate based on the video narnia9 released.

Well, there is another side to the Japan earthquake, which many more I feel suspect is more true than any alignment earthquake. It goes a little something like this, so pay attention:

The conspiratorial side of the Japan earthquake has the earthquake being caused by HAARP, secret tectonic earthquake weapons or a combination of both. The subsequent tsunami wave was caused by underwater tsunami nuclear bombs and all the Fukushima nuclear reactor issues were caused by Mossad agents who in the months prior to the supposed earthquake installed mini nuclear devices and also installed STUXNEX into the Fukushima systems to ensure that once it began, nothing could be done to prevent what we have seen to date.

It is this repeated conspiratorial echo of what really caused the Japan disaster that does not of course fit the official story, but as soon as you realize that any part of the conspiracy story is true or plausible, then it "negates" the narnia9 prediction for what it is. Pure rubbish and the delusions of a real head case focused on making the cash.

Once again as a continued example of this alignment facade, in New Zealand, Christchurch with the earthquake which has also been deemed one of those "alignment" earthquakes, there is also evidence to consider that makes the alignment crown completely wrong once again in their phony allegations of cause and effect.

In New Zealand, as many should recall, there were some 19 Congressmen present along with heads of FEMA, DHS, and also had an Admiral leading the show and most telling of all, there were critical equipment and an abundance of pre-positioned logistical assets and troops just waiting in their cargo ships just waiting for the earthquake to occur. How convenient indeed that this impressive group were all just waiting for the disaster to happen. Now really, does this seem right to anyone?.

You should also recall that shortly afterwards, dead Mossad agents were found in the Christchurch rubble that Israel attempted to keep from the public.

Now if you don't see these events and the conspiracy within it, then please keep on believing your dribble, but if you ever questioned the official story about Japan or Christchurch NZ, then you must, I feel fully understand why I am speaking out as I am about this false prophet that is nothing but an attention seeker who only seeks to make some money in the process of building her reputation as the new savior of mankind with her phony predictions and claims.

Now, with that being stated, if you are the type that will believe what some phony has supposedly predicted when she did not and has yet to be accurate with anything except agreeing with Michiu Akaku on the day she did that elevated narnia9 into the limelight, then you deserve exactly what you are going to get.

I feel sorry for this naive group of misinformed people, but after a few seconds, when I snapped out of it, I realized that this is exactly why people should be more questioning and more skeptical of the claims of prophets who seek to make money off their claims.

Thanks for the thread but any new messages are phony.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well i just woke up from a crazy dream that certainly falls in line with trumpets heralding. I was on an L.A. freeway with two others in my car. Suddenly everyone around me starts pulling off the highway and is looking up. There are birds, millions, flying east, in lines, above me and to the north. Big birds. It was spooky like out of the wizard of oz or something. I kept driving to Lake Arrowhead and when we came to the Crestline overpass on the side of the mountain it was crushed and moved over 20 feet. We got out of the car to walk the rest of the way up the mountain, and asked someone if it was an earthquake that did this? A man says yes, it was a 4.7 or something in the 4's. The damage looked like an 8. It was weird. It was strange too that there were other birds we were carrying in my car. Birds. Anyway, I'm not prophetic or anything, just thought I'd share!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join