It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Who Predicted Japan Quake Has New Messages

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I thought she was still hiding in the mountains with no computer. I was wondering when these predictions would start showing up again. They died for a while there but now that Sep/Oct is approaching here comes the new load of.....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Read 'Earths Forbidden Secrets' by Maxwell Igan. You can find online PDF.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I thought she was still hiding in the mountains with no computer. I was wondering when these predictions would start showing up again. They died for a while there but now that Sep/Oct is approaching here comes the new load of.....

I am sooooo glad that someone else remembers this!
Maybe she came down out of the mountains for food!
I'm pretty sure I saw a thread about Bigfoot last week! One in the same? You be the judge!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Why are you so critical of her?

Because she was right about the March timeline? She got it right...and she also picked the Elenin alignment, BUT SHE MISSED THE Sept 4, 2010 alignment that caused the Christchurch Earthquake.

And, she is allowed to give her opinion, and the OP is allowed to repost this stuff.

What 9Nania doesnt know is this:

She posted this 5 months ago.

She states CBS and Paramount are Illuminati representations.

What she misses:

The article called 'Adam and Eve', Adam is actually the codename for the Moon, and Eve is the codename for Mars, both of which have bases of safety for the Elite. So I'd further suggest they are telling the elite: The First Person group to historic preserve ship, destination Adam and Eve.

You can hate all you like, it will not change the fact she was right, and more right than she knows about the Earth, Sun and Elenin relationship because she missed the Christchurch earthquake on the Sept 4, 2010 alignment.

edit on 18-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by tvtexan

Why? Because she told everyone that on a certain DATE a huge earthquake/tsunami was going to wipe out Los Angeles, CA. She told everyone to gather up everything and to go up to the mountains. She claimed that she was going to do that herself and yet somehow she managed to log on to her YouTube account. As a matter of fact, i remember when i had Mitchell Coombes added on FB, there was this girl who i believed was her telling all these crazy stories how she had gotten abducted by TPTB and that they did some tests on her and her child. She was obviously delusional with mental issues. Anyway, that day came and went and nothing happened.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hermmmm,

Gonna have to revisit this later with a heavy hand.....gimme a while as i pick er apart.....god i love a good tragedy.
What? you mean you don't?

Either it's dumb luck or the chica's on to something.....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

reply to post by tvtexan

Why? Because she told everyone that on a certain DATE a huge earthquake/tsunami was going to wipe out Los Angeles, CA. She told everyone to gather up everything and to go up to the mountains. She claimed that she was going to do that herself and yet somehow she managed to log on to her YouTube account. As a matter of fact, i remember when i had Mitchell Coombes added on FB, there was this girl who i believed was her telling all these crazy stories how she had gotten abducted by TPTB and that they did some tests on her and her child. She was obviously delusional with mental issues. Anyway, that day came and went and nothing happened.

Lassie, mental issues makes the world go round.....consider your own insecurities and how they drive your life from day to day as you second guess even the smallest of minute choices.

Do not sit there and tell me you don't. It could be very well that our out of proportion YouTuber is merely attempting to find normalcy off her meds....doesn't make her 100% wrong all the time. Name one person that's always right?

Dismiss the fluff and take it for a grain of salt....even the most hardened idiot can learn to tie his shoes...doesn't make em less of an idiot.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Good Lord people-this is the same ninny who told us she was shutting down her YouTube channel and heading to the hills to await Armageddon-and wait-oh look-she's back!!
Come on.....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

THANK YOU!
You have just proved that the shutdown of the 405 didn't cause a shutdown in logic!

I guess one of us should post links to all the other threads about this topic... i'm thinking you!!

Maybe they should just use the search feature until tomorrow....I'm going to bed!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

OK, so how many people did? I never heard about a false mass evacuation of LA.

She is giving her opinion based off her interpretation of her experiences. I would rather someone giving me an 'idea' of time rather than hearing nothing.

Just like everything in life, there are tidbits of truth in everything. You need to use your own inner knowing to ascertain what is and is not truth. When someone suffers info overload like maybe her, she is going to be susceptible to panic, fear and worry. Especially if you are religious, Christian, because they have a fear of death, or dying, generally speaking.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

OK, so how many people did? I never heard of a false mass evacuation of LA.

She is giving her opinion based off her interpretation of her experiences. I would rather someone giving me an 'idea' of time rather than hearing nothing.

Just like everything in life, there are tidbits of truth in everything. You need to use your own inner knowing to ascertain what is and is not truth. When someone suffers info overload like maybe her, she is going to be susceptible to panic, fear and worry. Especially if you are religious, Christian, because they have a fear of death, or dying, generally speaking.

Let's put it this way... A member posted a thread about having a vision. In this vision they saw Steve Irwin warn them about the impending Dingo Apocalypse about ready to destroy Perth in 2 days. You, as an Australian, are very concerned but also very skeptical.

You watch and listen as hundreds of people comment about how this person certainly knows the future, because it was revealed by the almighty croc hunter. It must be true… right?

When the dingos fail to destroy Perth, both you and your countrymen are relieved, yet somewhat pissed that this person made an arse of so many trusting souls.

A few months go by… then the same person that made the claims about the dingos starts talking about another day… and all of Australia should be worried about this new day!

What would you think? Would you warn your mates or just sit back and tell everyone that this person had the right to say whatever the hell they wanted?

Did they evacuate Perth? Should we evacuate Sydney now? Should we all do some more research?

One of those answers is YES!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Why? Because she told everyone that on a certain DATE a huge earthquake/tsunami was going to wipe out Los Angeles, CA. She told everyone to gather up everything and to go up to the mountains.

On the video embedded above she says March 11, 2011 (uploaded Feb 1, 2011 by the way) This video didn't even deal with the comet allignments (which she posted in another video a week before Japan predicting an earthquake at least as big as Chile between 3/11 and 3/23) it just dealt with messages in the media.

She says "I really think this pole shift is going to happen in mid-March, please, get your b.o.b's ready, get ready to move if you are on the coast, if you are near fault lines, or on the edge of the tectonic plates, plan to get to high ground."

Other than the Santa Monica image just preceding that, she did not specify LA (other than the Battlefield LA promo.) I don't know if there is another video where she specifies and says that a huge earthquake/tsunami was going to wipe out L.A. on 3/11/11 she may have and I just haven't seen it.

But, you know what did happen on 3/11/11? A huge earthquake/tsunami in Honshu, Japan. Place was off, means was slightly off-a pole shift did not happen, but--the date and some specifics were right on more than a month ahead. I'd like to see you do any better.
edit on 19-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Dude, what were the other dates please?

I have only seen the dates in March, and she was right. Just wrong place, but of course she is going to try and let her fellow countrymen know. She actually gives a #, just like you said with your dingo joke, you, as I, would want to let our friends and family know, as has she.

And as for Steve Irwin....Didn't you hear? He was assassinated by a remote controlled CIA Sting Ray...so he couldn't give us the revised Dingo invasion date.

edit on 19-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Girl Who Predicted Japan Quake Has New Massages, page 1

I'm disappointed. I clicked the link expecting to see the Girl Who Predicted Japan Quake getting massaged. Instead, it is more doomsday and the end of the world.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Why? Because she told everyone that on a certain DATE a huge earthquake/tsunami was going to wipe out Los Angeles, CA. She told everyone to gather up everything and to go up to the mountains.

I'd like to see you do any better.
edit on 19-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

I wont do any better because im not claiming i can predict anything! What she is doing is fear mongering at its best. If i ran to the nearest video camera and claimed a prediction of every doom scenario dream i had , i really would have to sit down and question my sanity or wether im looking for attention. Im gonna post some links so you can see what im talking about. She's looking for another 15 minutes of fame.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

If i ran to the nearest video camera and claimed a prediction of every doom scenario dream i had , i really would have to sit down and question my sanity or wether im looking for attention.

I'd run out of storage space in a few days if I had the need to record every thought I had on these subjects. Instead, I have this routine.

Firearms: CHECK
Ammuntion: CHECK
Food: CHECK
Bug Out Place: CHECK
Proper Bug Out Vehicles: CHECK
Immediate Network of Support: CHECK

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

She claimed that she was going to do that herself and yet somehow she managed to log on to her YouTube account.

I'm bunkered in, way up in the mountains, as we speak, and have very reliable and portable internet. I'm not here hiding. I have some mineral rights that I'm seeing to.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

March 31st huh? Guess we know how that one went. I hadn't seen those. I don't know, could be ego attention, could be she was bolstered by the correct call of 3/11. I'm not defending all of her calls or actions. "Fearmongering" is a term that gets used a lot around here, especially in the prediction threads. Certainly some people do it for attention, but I think many others have a desire to share and prepare in case something happens. Not to make people scared just to give them an opportunity to prepare just in case. As for all the predictions, I watch them with an eye toward being ready myself but I don't freak out or put my life on hold. Still, personally I'd rather be aware of the potential for something and have it not happen than to have something happen that I had no idea was coming.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Why mock someone? This isn't a joke.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Wait...isn't this the same girl who "predicted" a massive earthquake a few months ago which never happened, and told everybody to take cover in the mountains? Then it was found out she was still communicating online. It seems the mountains have a natural source of wifi...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join