It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the supposed fake roswell footage.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Here's the link to the orignal films, www.youtube.com...

I think its clear by now these movies have nothing do with viral campaigns, unless I'm missed something. I think ATS declared this a hoax, but I'm not 100% on that. Either way, all 4 videos are fun to watch!

In fact, my very first thread I created on this site was about that video. Lots of posters here, have a look if you're new to this, www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

And when do you think Obama's going to release this information? I have a hard time believing that the Gov's of the world will disclose anything that advanced in the guise of national security.

On the other hand...he was the president that finally found and killed Osama then buried him at sea so no evidence could be examined

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the eyes blinking looks cgi, if they would have kept it simple, without the eye lids closing it would have looked better.

do you have a video of how alien eyelids should close? of course something you've never seen before is going to look weird lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I hear ya. Though, these days youtube is not the greatest source of reliable fact driven video.

Im sure there will be some, like this one maybe, that are in fact real but because of the medium of release, no one will believe it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

with this subject i think that the only information we are given, will be information we take. obama is the LAST world leader i'd expect to disclose. hes also the LAST world leader i'd believe lol

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

I hear ya. Though, these days youtube is not the greatest source of reliable fact driven video.

Im sure there will be some, like this one maybe, that are in fact real but because of the medium of release, no one will believe it.

agreed, its seems like a waste. sometimes I feel ufo enthusiasts are turning into junkies, always wanting to see more and more and more that they dismiss everything so quickly just to move to their next fix

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Here's the link to the orignal films, www.youtube.com...

I think its clear by now these movies have nothing do with viral campaigns, unless I'm missed something. I think ATS declared this a hoax, but I'm not 100% on that. Either way, all 4 videos are fun to watch!

In fact, my very first thread I created on this site was about that video. Lots of posters here, have a look if you're new to this, www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

hey thanks, i'll check out your thread, I don't really want to get into a debate about its authenticity, more like... figuring out its purpose. if fake, why was this video created.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
He looks a lot like Paul...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Dude I don't think you can just reopen an old thread with a "new question".

Ask your question in the old thread. The video is 100% CGI

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by krossfyter
lol why does it have a digital counter it its analog?

The font of the counter ( looking digital ) didn't bother me as much as the weird fade in and fade out of the counter .. it doesn't match the video ..

word.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

im not sure what you mean, but heres another old video with a counter on it. from 1948

ah thanks. i guess it does happen. interesting.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

im not sure what you mean, but heres another old video with a counter on it. from 1948

ah thanks. i guess it does happen. interesting.

indeed.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Unity_99

Roswell happened, moon landing was fake, recent scam, covering up real UFO's?

did I understand correctly? If I did can you tell me a little more please.

I can't prove this, but I will testify to what has happened in my own life. Other info would come from John Lear and many with knowledge and proximity to area 51, though his official stance on the moon being faked is completely ludicrous. He is promoting the right thing there, talking about radiation is such a joke. First of all, the radiation that everyone needs to worry about is truly in the ionsphere of this planet due to all their Nuclear Tests, and they needed to ionize the atmosphere, in their distorted and ruthless opinions as "wolves" to develop HAARP and Telsa Technology.

Now frequency also provides: a shield from all dangers, toxins and radiation, and if you use the right reverse hz, sine wave, you can neutralize all radiation. So......obviously they use those frequencies but don't disclose that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46566cf917b6.jpg[/atsimg]

Really brings back some disturbing type memories.

ufospeak.com... read john and lou's tab, his new one is ufolou.com. However, I disagree with some of their stand points, so have been staying off. The lend a helping hand is very important. Too right winged for me.

Now my personal testimony. From 4 on, after the whole family witnessed a craft(s), saw a grey, had experiences being abducted. The moon has bases. They did black op, co-op work there, with both Nazi's and the US Navy. I recall both. And psi work, mkultra type stuff ,wtih kids.

The ET element, is not what they think however, and their "friends" are not their real partners. Their technology is not going to serve them well. I have had many experiences up until now, and direct messages about why the technology was given and how it was given to many sides. Earth is upgrading. They'll be standing in their own frequency and are encouraged to make U-Turns and serve Love and God/Goodness. Love does not wear different hats, it does not harm others as catalysts. And the various different "ETs", they're not all ET, nor would I call them angels. The real Et they were invovled are not on the same mission they're on.

Rowsell was actually a part of the group I'm talking of and a part of the upgrades.

The ones that may have been radiated children, thats already been reported, its not hte same as the ones that crashed. Different people altogether. They've done their own tests on children and fetus's, Russia didn't send in a vessel. The underground bases here are horrendous places.

My testimony is that I've experienced teh same "pinkies" as from Roswell, a certain type of grey.

John Lear's paper on Krill is very interesting. He's in the tests here now too.

My son, who's also had missing time and experiences was shown crashes as well.

Its all proganda, move along, just a bunch of gate keeping on the real info that belongs to everyone equally. Like they think they can hault everyone's evolution by stealing it.

They are going to be the ones in the dark and need to work hard at turning to Love and Light.

edit on 19-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

[...] most of those movies have come out now and this alien guy isn't in any of them. so if its not for viral advertising, than what would its purpose be?

I still don't quite understand the third "How To Drive" sequence there. What is that supposed to be? The alien, if it's CGI, has a nice sense of weight to it, though.

The laughable attempt at trying to sound "official" in the text pretty much gives it all away as a hoax.

Also, as with anything, anonymous source means it's just a curiosity. Nothing to verify. Nothing to confirm.

edit on 19-7-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

[...] most of those movies have come out now and this alien guy isn't in any of them. so if its not for viral advertising, than what would its purpose be?

I still don't quite understand the third "How To Drive" sequence there. What is that supposed to be? The alien, if it's CGI, has a nice sense of weight to it, though.

The laughable attempt at trying to sound "official" in the text pretty much gives it all away as a hoax.

Also, as with anything, anonymous source means it's just a curiosity. Nothing to verify. Nothing to confirm.

edit on 19-7-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

Yeah they may have overdone the "official" part, but if its from an anonymous source than the statement the poster gave may not be the words of the source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join