It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear "Disasters" enacted around the U.S.! By Who's Design?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
OK... So how did THIS nuclear 'disaster' get missed?

Wildfire at ex-nuclear test area in NV continues - (July 8)

A wildfire at the government's former nuclear testing area in southern Nevada poses no threat of kicking up radiation, federal officials said Saturday.

National Nuclear Security Administration spokeswoman Kelly Snyder said the lightning-caused blaze was not burning near any site where 100 above-ground tests left radiation in the soil.

"We have all the locations mapped and know where the contaminated areas are and this fire is not burning near them," she told The Associated Press. "It's further than two miles from the nearest impacted soils."

Really?

This sounds like a repeat of the Los Alamos Labs fire...

With all the 'accidents', shut downs, and security breaches going on here in the U.S., WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON! Conspiracy Against Nuclear Power In USA?

Or something more sinister?

Could a foriegn terrorist entity be targeting radiated areas from our former nuclear programs for the creation of readily - made 'dirty nukes'? If so, lol, I guess I can see candyland security missing this loop hole!

Or does it get even more sinister?

Is our own government trying to weaken America via radiation sickness for their own Rex 84 move?

Let's try figuring this one out...

Archives, out!
edit on 18-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Sometimes storms and fires are just storms and fires. I think that holds true here. Won't make a good book, but I like facts better than sensationalized fiction presented as if it were fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Sometimes storms and fires are just storms and fires. I think that holds true here. Won't make a good book, but I like facts better than sensationalized fiction presented as if it were fact.

And sometimes, it's covered up by just this sort of explanation... We wouldn't want to EMBARASS the CIA again - now would we...

A breach this serious in the DHS strategy would just teem with terrorist invitations!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'd rather be well informed now, than full of John Wayne cancer later and not know where it may have come from. If you think radiation is so safe, demand to the dentist that you will forgo the apron and demand they stay in the room for your annual exam.
I think the real conspiracy lies with how much could be generated by local co-ops with wind, solar, and other means.
edit on 18-7-2011 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

My question is:

When are we gonna utilize the reactivity of sea water to solar input as a source of solar generated energy? when will we learn that the uninhabited surface of the world's oceans is a better allocation of space vs. land for a solar generation plant? Really, when will we learn to harness the power of OCEAN CURRENTS to generate electricity? Lear how to use the unending power of oceanic waves to generate kenitic energies? Learn how to CAPACITIZE lightening rods and harvest their bounty?

ANYTHING BUT NUCLEAR RADIACTION?!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

My question is:

When are we gonna utilize the reactivity of sea water to solar input as a source of solar generated energy? when will we learn that the uninhabited surface of the world's oceans is a better allocation of space vs. land for a solar generation plant? Really, when will we learn to harness the power of OCEAN CURRENTS to generate electricity? Lear how to use the unending power of oceanic waves to generate kenitic energies? Learn how to CAPACITIZE lightening rods and harvest their bounty?

ANYTHING BUT NUCLEAR RADIACTION?!

That is a good question. The ocean does provide a large, relatively flat surface for a floating solar grid. However, saltwater is also highly corrosive, which means more maintenance is necessary. In addition, there are few places near shore which provide the necessary protection from waves and foul weather (i.e. coves, inlets) that are accessible for this type of project. Boat traffic, existing homes and marinas could all be in the way.

When it comes to harnessing ocean current, the problem is mainly the ability to generate a constant current. There are few accessible places which have a strong enough undersea current which can be harnessed by the existing current. And then you still need to run undersea cables to bring that electricity to land.

In regards to harnessing lightning, there have been attempts. However, those attempts have thus far ended with severely damaged equipment. It is too much power too quickly. And a solution has not yet been brought to light.

join