It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa symbol and solar object .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ladies and Gents

Here is one to ponder on the similarities between this solar object and the Nasa symbol . Is it just happenstance or was there another reason they ( Nasa ) chose the design ?

s1128.photobucket.com...

Possible connection is looking at better than 50% that they didn't choose it randomly . Whats your take on it ?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I doubt it.

The NASA symbol looks like a quick random design to be honest.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What are your claims?

1) NASA observed an object and developed their logo to be like it?

2) An object was constructed in space near the sun in homage to the NASA logo?

3) Coincidence?

I'm going with 3!!

edit on 18-7-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Does anyone know what that is? This is the first time I have seen that.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What put me over 50% was the fact that Nasa doctors images and quite frequently cuts videos when objects appear that are moving to and from our planet that are not space junk or other satellites . Their credibility has given them the Never A Straight Answer nickname . Which was for good reason them receiving it in the first place .

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It looks to me like some of the previous SOHO pictures that supposedly show orbs or blurred objects around or near the sun, at the same time though it looks as though someone has used paint to try and connect some of those dots.

Just me but it looks shopped, and I have been in many shops.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
To be honest, although i`ve never seen this photo.
I watched a video a couple of years ago and the same question was raised, although the photos and film footage in the video had shapes very similar to the one in the photo you`ve posted.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I can assure you all that in NO way have I altered the image from the original source . Unless those that operate the satellites have done so .

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Isn't that the fiber on the CCD...

Or is this another mundane anomaly?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

Maybe it's the same ship that was spotted on the moon?

Seriously though. For what it's worth

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
What are your claims?

1) NASA observed an object and developed their logo to be like it?

2) An object was constructed in space near the sun in homage to the NASA logo?

3) Coincidence?

I'm going with 3!!

edit on 18-7-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

This object has been recorded in space before... and quite a few times, by a lot of different conspiracy type people..

All of your favorite guys like hoagland just to name one, have discussed this odd swoop chevron thing..

I can't remember exactly what videos have shown this before, but that thing was captured on film more than once, and many years ago also..

How it links up with NASA choosing their logo design is probably problematic at best, because of the redicule factor amongst other reasons..

I am sure other members can remember seeing this swoop object from old videos or images, as it has been bandied about throughout the years..

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well...
It looks more like a simple sensor/processor artifact, like have been recorded before...
And, anyway, what would be the point of it?, It looks like you are trying to join dots without knowing why or where to

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I doubt it.

Nothing in NASA symbols or in other Agencies logos is.... random. Nothing.
Hiddend meaning in every symbol...

In this image the problem is not if it is similar to the NASA logo, but... what the hell is that "thing" around the Sun!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110
What put me over 50% was the fact that NASA DOCTORS IMAGES and quite frequently cuts videos when objects appear......

I'm sure i'm not the only one who sees the irony of using the point above as a basis of your theory when quite clearly, the image has had a green (to match the filter?) line inserted, using paint or a similar program to more clearly identify the perceived chevron shape.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

As I already mentioned in this thread, It is a fibre on the CCD, it's been there for years.

jra

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

It most certainly is not random.

NASA insignia
In the NASA insignia design, the sphere represents a planet, the stars represent space, the red chevron, in the alternate shape of the constellation Andromeda, is a wing representing aeronautics (the latest design in hypersonic wings at the time the logo was developed). Then there is the orbiting spacecraft going around the wing. Although known officially as the insignia, NASA's round logo was nicknamed the "meatball".

edit on 19-7-2011 by jra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I would be curious to know how many times this "fiber" in the thread has showed up on the CCD over the years ? What if any explanation was given when it first appeared years ago from the powers that be ?

Then again what explanation would " Nasa" give for the object in their live feed video here that Spacevids had caught www.youtube.com... ( a flashing gum ball on a string ) ,

or this one www....(nolink)/?4mez0dxjb2wjmhl ( Lost my frisbee in the jungles of South America )

or this one from Mars www....(nolink)/i/?ou8nsrqo4bdlq1n ( martian shoe horn , April fools day hoax next year )
more than one possible object with serious questions attached to them but the angled bent object stands out the best for the microscope . Seriously folks how long can Nasa keep trying to be legit when they have passed the buck with lame excuses .

I would have a real hard time working for them and going home at night knowing that you have been raised to always tell the truth . But your boss gave instructions to stretch the facts as shown here www....(nolink)/?g35f17ztvr5zgd2 ( Dang more fibers from our unclean "clean" assembly room , OOOOPPPSS ) . Pardon my sarcasm but dang gina .

So I tied the solar object since the similarities for me were better than 50% . The world may end when ever and "if you find out anything or nothing at all when it does , oh well does it really matter then ? Nope , so kick me in the head with a frozen boot .

So Nasa , do something really spectacular and pulled your heads out of the sand and make us believe in you again without the cloak and dagger or dog and pony show .

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I knew I had just watch this video the other day. Here it is if anyone is interested. The nasa looking one in question comes on at the :37 mark.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Im sorry but i have no idea what you are comparing.

The NASA logo to this pic?

Far fetched if that is what you mean.. The only common thing is they are both round.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Dear god man it is a fibre! A fibre on the CCD of stereo.

Welcome to the STEREO Learning Center IMAGE ARTIFACTS - TELESCOPE AND CAMERA DEFECTS Some artifacts are caused by defects in the cameras or optics used to take the images. The most noticeable example of a camera defect is shown below.

This is a small fiber on the surface of the Charge-Coupled Device (CCD) camera for the COR2 telescope on STEREO Ahead. The total length of the fiber is just 1 millimeter. It has been there since launch. Most likely this fiber came off of one of the clean room wipes used during the assembly of the camera. Even though the material of the wipes is selected to shed as few particles as possible, the occasional particle does end up inside the instrument.

Source.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join