It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS OBE experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Count me in. I am better with remote viewing, my astral travels are always uncontrolled ....but I will give it a try.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hello Estrella

I am getting an image of a ballet dancer.

Also... ballet shoes

[edit on 29-8-2004 by ms_Bhavn]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Parker, don't worry. I now realize how many potential problems there are with this experiment. Some time in the future we'll try another one that is set up better. Thanks for trying, though.

Yngwie - others have mentioned the same problems. It isn't a word (Parker and others recommended against it), just an image, but I know the set-up isn't perfect. As I said to Parker, sometime in the future I'd like to try another experiment that is set up better, now that I've learned so much about astral travel and remote viewing.

Ms. Bhavn - thanks for participating! I'll post the results late Tuesday. Just curious: did you get your results through astral travel or through remote viewing?

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Estrella]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Estrella it doesn't matter if it is a word or image. it matters because they most likely aren't in the real time zone but the astral realm...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hello Estrella

It was remote viewing. If I attempt astral projection I would probably need just a little info, something favorite, a hobby,etc....might be able to do it with just a location. I noticed your location is Mexico. That would help.

Will be looking forward to the results of this experiment

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well the night of the experiment, I left my computer on to keep some kind of doorway open, even if it was just a mental one...well..thru the night something happened and my phoneline/modem stopped working. I am back on now. I got out of body about 4 times I think but not far from my body...then I spontaneously projectedd somewhere,,I felt my body skyrocket....This happened once before. I was in a cathedral of some sort and kept hearing the word "karan"...there was alot of copper color and lights..It was an amazing experience, even if it wast the result I was looking for....strange, hmm?

Kind of freaked me out, then I found I could get this thing back online.

Kris

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Okay, here is what was on my daughter's wall. It's a mural we painted together. The inspiration is from the English children's book "Go Dog, Go!" The photo can't capture the whole mural, but it gives the general idea (the dogs are on a bed, which is more obvious on the wall itself).

Dum dum da dum! www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-8-2004 by Estrella]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I cannot control my oobe's so I am not going to attempt that route, but off of the coordinates you gave to Parker, here are my quick impressions:

0503 6265

lavender, mint green, bits of blue
soft edges or curvy
feels outdoors

can't pick up anything else, an image of a carebear with a rainbow on his belly keeps popping up. will try again later.

Worldwatcher's impressions were the closest. While there is no lavendar in the mural, the other colors are accurate. It isn't outdoors, but there is a sun. No carebares or rainbows in our house, however.

In the end, I guess I'm not really sold on the possibility of astral travel and RV, but I know my experiment wasn't perfect, and I did learn a lot about these ideas during this experiment. Thanks everyone!

[edit on 31-8-2004 by Estrella]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That was a very colorful target with alot of movement. In all the tme i have been studying remote viewing i have never been tasked with a comic Illustration . All the targets i have tried have been actual places or structures, never comic style animated graphics. Never having been assigned a picture like this my mind would definatly try to explian this as imagination not an actual target. It just goes to show you have to be more openminded to the possibilty of the target being anything and not to let your mind write things off as imagination.

This has been a good learning experience for me in the future i will ask to have illustrations be part of a target pool so i can learn to recognize this for what it is.
Parker

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join