It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The BANKERS Murdered JFK & LINCOLN [VIDEO] *Warning*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

In response to a recent thread about the MURDER of President Abraham Lincoln I have decided to post this video of the late historian Eustace Mullins.

I have just finished an amazing book by Mr. Mullins that I highly recommend titled 'Secrets of the Federal Reserve'

Mr. Mullins was one of Ezra Pound's proteges and Mr. Pound actually paid him to write the book about the Federal Reserve. At the time Mr. Pound was incarcerated as a political prisoner in Washington, D.C.

I feel this issue should be further discussed seeing as this may be the mother conspiracy of the 19th & 20th century, meaning most other conspiracies rely on this conspiracy to operate.

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do and if you get a chance read some of Mr. Mullin's books. I think he was spot on.

THE SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE E-BOOK

Verm
edit on 18-7-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2011 by vermonster because: added ebook

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
it is unfortunate how his-story is kept. booth & co wanted lincoln dead because he freed the slaves...not because he printed his own currency...haa sure
..money had nothing to do with it
give me a blankin break

bump

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
it is unfortunate how his-story is kept. booth & co wanted lincoln dead because he freed the slaves...not because he printed his own currency...haa sure
..money had nothing to do with it
give me a blankin break

bump

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well, I guess no one is interested in discussing this.

Thats jus Too Bad

boohoo

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Jfk was shot because he was an idiot and those in power needed him out of there before he screwed up something too bad to be fixable. Like getting us into a nuclear war.

Had nothing to do with money whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Hahahahaha... What? JFK was the real last president we had before all these puppets. You are putting up some ignorant posts lately.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Either I missed something in history, or you did.
Wasn't JFK adamantly against such things?
I am honestly interested to hear your justification for your post.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
An easier way would be for you to name something good he did then I will rebuke that if I can.

The list of failures is too long for me to list.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Lincoln was not shot because he "freed blacks." He was shot because he dismantled states rights. Certainly a fitting reaction for hooligans to kill hooligans.

Anyone with any wisdom can see that 40 acres and a mule simply transfers your slavery from private ownership to government ownership. Slavery was dying out due to state regulations and honest slave owners educating the slaves. And you just can't enslave an educated man unless willfully so. An educated black man? Now that was what really made the government fear and tremble at that time. This brings us to JFK who seemed to be against secret organizations which intend to keep the slave class going. For those who think slavery is dead; You're foolish. Why do you think education is being dismantled along with states rights?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

You are correct about Lincolns death being about State's rights in my opinion but it also may have something to do with how he gutted the Constitution during the war also.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Standing against imperial tyranny is more important than the success thereof.
The tower falls under it's own weight.

Revolution should be about saving lives and moving forward (or backwards when necessary) in a balanced manner rather than continuing to commit crimes of chaos or pride. Otherwise, what is the difference between a bad government and murderous revolutionaries? One has noble irony and the other has ironic nobility, but both are decaying feces.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
And the silver certificates that JFK issued (non-interest currency) were withdrawn from circulation within 6 months of his assassination....then again the UFOlogists maintain that he was killed because he threatened to disclose the truth about the alien presence...and then again the CIA had it in for him after he failed to back them on their Bay of Pigs fiasco in Cuba,,,,maybe it was all three.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I find it interesting that Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 was never repealed, but yet no president since him has attempted to use it. What does that say about who's running the show?

OP, your video was interesting, but I wish there were sources/evidence of the conversations Mr. Mullins alleges took place between Kennedy and his advisers concerning the Federal Reserve.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Jfk was shot because he was an idiot and those in power needed him out of there before he screwed up something too bad to be fixable. Like getting us into a nuclear war.

Had nothing to do with money whatsoever.

Care to back that up with anything other than kro32's word?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I already said I would but i'm not going to write a book explaining everything bad he did point by point. Give me some ideas of what you think he did good and i'll see if your history is correct or just what was spoonfed to you through the public education system.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

In August, 1861, Taylor was named Chairman of the Loan Committee to finance the Union Government in the Civil War. The Committee shocked Lincoln by offering the government $5,000,000 at 12% to finance the war. Lincoln refused and financed the war by issuing the famous "Greenbacks" through the U.S. Treasury, which were backed by gold.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I already said I would but i'm not going to write a book explaining everything bad he did point by point. Give me some ideas of what you think he did good and i'll see if your history is correct or just what was spoonfed to you through the public education system.

Kro?
Seriously, now, you have to stop this thread derail trend youre on.
It makes you look just like a troll, and a lazy troll at that.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

That is a very good point about one of the main reasons why the Civil War happened but doesn't directly address the assassination of Lincoln himself. It is doubtful that Booth was as concerned about the treasury as he was about other issues unless you've read things I may have missed.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That is a very good point about one of the main reasons why the Civil War happened but doesn't directly address the assassination of Lincoln himself. It is doubtful that Booth was as concerned about the treasury as he was about other issues unless you've read things I may have missed.

I am interested to hear why you believe it is doubtful that Booth was concerned about this matter.

Perhaps he was just a mere patsy....paid off with more money he or his family could have ever possibly made in their entire lives....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

It's possible he was a patsy but there has been alot of research done into Booth's life and I haven't seen a solid link tying him to anything financially related. There is however alot that shows his hatred for Lincoln leading a war against the south so based on this I believe his motivations for the assassintion was meant to be in protest of the war itself and against Lincoln personally.

I am open to other possiblilities as i'm no expert on Lincoln so anything you have to tie him to the treasury issue I would be more than willing to hear.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join